Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

see the deer?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

From my recent trip to Bryce Canyon N.P.

#2 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

From my recent trip to Bryce Canyon N.P.

My attempt to load a picture failed.

#3 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,318 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

Is this one of those "I caught a fish THIS LONG!" stories??

😜

#4 kjon3

kjon3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Ha ha. I had one of them fish stories but was to dumb to know how to post a pic!! LOL

#5 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:02 AM

Is this one of those "I caught a fish THIS LONG!" stories??

Haha...no. I tried to upload a pretty cool picture of some deer I took recently

#6 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:28 PM

IMG 0619 small

Here's another attempt at my picture

#7 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:35 PM

thats beautiful. unfortunately I can not enlarge it.

#8 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

thats beautiful. unfortunately I can not enlarge it.

Tried to go full resolution. It failed. This is between Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks. I was shooting the old building and the deer just started wandering into the frame.

#9 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Hey OT, here is a link to my site if you're interested.........

http://edrussellphot...78537&k=nS8fPm8

#10 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Wow AZ those are really nice. POOT has a photographic artistic touch to her, can't wait to show her these.

#11 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:04 PM

Wow AZ those are really nice. POOT has a photographic artistic touch to her, can't wait to show her these.

Thanks OT!

#12 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

Wow is right, I saw the deer on page five of your gallery and enjoyed the music and photos in your slide show.

You have great talent AZ, well done.

w

#13 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

Wow is right, I saw the deer on page five of your gallery and enjoyed the music and photos in your slide show.

You have great talent AZ, well done.

w

Thank you , West! So you can tell I'm a Seger fan. Be at his concert next week here in AZ

#14 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:27 PM

Big fan as well....I was thinking about Photography as a hobby after I retire.  I find it fascinating and challenging  that one can mix ultra high tech technology with ultra low tech technology with real artistry and talent to do something that could evoke real emotions....

Great stuff.

w

#15 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Thank you , West! So you can tell I'm a Seger fan. Be at his concert next week here in AZ

looking forward to hearing your review of the show. I "rediscovered" Seger a couple of years ago. I smile at "Night Moves" remember back in the day with Like A Rock and remember a special night DOWN ON MAIN STREET>

#16 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:54 PM

I'm a big Seeger fan..,

Nice pics as well Az.., Been to a few of those places myself.., I think I've driven just about every hard road in western Colorado.., Awesome job..,

#17 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

Big fan as well....I was thinking about Photography as a hobby after I retire.  I find it fascinating and challenging  that one can mix ultra high tech technology with ultra low tech technology with real artistry and talent to do something that could evoke real emotions....

Great stuff.

w

Well stated, West. I used to shoot back in the film days but today's technology is incredible. Among some of the photos I've shot in the last year was a tribute to the 19 fire fighters who died in the Yarnell, AZ wild fire, I sponsor a photo booth at a Cancer Society event and I shot a touchdown sequence of a kid who scored the only TD in a playoff game. This young man died a few days later of a brain injury sustained in this game. I believe there are pix of all these events within my recap video. So yes, West, pictures evoke emotions. 

#18 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

looking forward to hearing your review of the show. I "rediscovered" Seger a couple of years ago. I smile at "Night Moves" remember back in the day with Like A Rock and remember a special night DOWN ON MAIN STREET>

Hey OT I will def get you a review. I got the "Night Moves" album in high school as a gift and have been a fan since. I've seen every concert since '83

#19 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:03 PM

I'm a big Seeger fan..,

Nice pics as well Az.., Been to a few of those places myself.., I think I've driven just about every hard road in western Colorado.., Awesome job..,

Thanks MAUI. I once backpacked from Ouray to Telluride by myself on one of those "get my head together, what do I want to do with my life" trips when I was 18. In the video you'll notice right between the songs is a picture of David Hood taken in the historic Muscle Shoals Studio. He is one of the "Swampers", he played bass on "Main Street, We've got Tonight and one of my faves "No Man's Land". Got to meet and talk to him about Seger recording 4 albums there. The Rolling Stones and Lynard Skynard also recorded there. From the song Sweet Home Alabama: "Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers, they've been known to pick a song or two". I highly recommend seeing the documentary "Muscle Shoals" on Netflix.

#20 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:16 PM

I know that Ouray to Telluride  stretch .. rode it on my Harley a few times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users