Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Royals Brawling

Like it or Not?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mugsy

Mugsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

How do you feel about the Royals brawling all the time this season? I love it. These guys got a target on their backs and aren't backing down. Is it too much? Has it gone too far? What do you think?

• aimeeml4, Robertheit, Richardmt and 2 others like this

#2 Grassmonkey

Grassmonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

I'm loving watching the Royals the last few years. To me their reaction to being targeted so many times this year says a lot. It says they are looking out for each other, they are fighting for every game, hit and pitch. They are playing every game as if it would determine their fate, as they all do. It says we are the Royals and we are here to win, we are no longer your doormat. Last year they outpitched everybody, this year the pitching is good and their offense is among the best so far.

#3 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:04 PM

Our bullpen has certainly outpitched everyone. Our rotation has relied on the offense early on though.

As far as the extracurricular activities, it sure does make for a more intense and exciting game and I don't have any problems with the way the boys are handling themselves. In fact, I think they're getting a bad narrative as instigators.

Eventually, when we start to lose players to suspensions and ejections, it's going to cost us.

#4 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:11 PM

In the past umpteen years they have been MLBs whipping boys. Now they are letting everyone know enough is enough. I bet if you compare how people have been hit so far this year versus past years at this time the numbers are much more higher.

Also when you take one of ours out with a cheap shot, watch out our for a 100 mph fastball.

#5 KC Warpaint

KC Warpaint

King Of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

MLB handed out the punishment for the Royals & White Sox today

http://www.royalsrev...r-fridays-brawl

#6 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:20 PM

These suspensions are minor, who doesn't mind a few days off when you play 162 games. It's like suspending an NFL player a quarter or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users