Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Congratulations Royals

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 03:58 AM

First Division Championship since 1985. First AL Central Championship ever.
Now they have to win Home Field throughout.
  • kcchief4lif, Robertheit, maryannbr2 and 1 other like this

#2 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:01 AM

Holland is up on the shelf for the year. Elbow injury, it's probably what has benn bugging him late this year.

#3 Wolfscall

Wolfscall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

LETS GO ROYALS!!!!!!

#4 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

Do or die tonight! Lets go Royals!

#5 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:51 AM

Game tonight was so typical of this team.  Just enough at the end and lots of heart.  Looking forward to the rest of the series.

#6 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:45 AM

Go royals.
Gonna be tough to beat the next two kids.

#7 bavarianq

bavarianq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:14 AM

They're playing pretty good right now. It was really fun watching them last year. It's weird, I don't get nearly as stressed watching baseball as I do football. 

#8 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

They're playing pretty good right now. It was really fun watching them last year. It's weird, I don't get nearly as stressed watching baseball as I do football.

I would say the Royals have more heart and faith that they can come back from a deficit. The Chiefs go down 2 or more TDs they seem to pack it in the Royals go down 2 or more runs they just fight their way back.

Can anyone tell me why football counts by 6 instead of 1? Is it because fans are all about scoring and the higher the score the more exciting the game? Why not 1 for a TD, get rid of the extra point, and .5 for a FG. Maybe .25 for a FG. Today's game would have been 6.5 to 1.5 instead of 45 to 10.

#9 bavarianq

bavarianq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:41 AM

KANSAS CITY ROYALS 2015 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!! HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD!!!

• Wolfscall likes this

#10 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:41 AM

KANSAS CITY ROYALS 2015 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!! HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD!!!

My daughter was born in 84 and she sat in Korea with me watching them win the series. Of course she don't remember it but she has been a Royals fan her entire life. She had a daughter this past May and she said she will raise ger daughter a Royals fan as well.
  • bavarianq likes this

#11 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:54 AM

What a great series. Royals are World Champions
  • Wolfscall likes this

#12 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:01 AM

Congrats! Great for KC. We sure as hell know the Chiefs won't be bringing a title anytime soon.

#13 bavarianq

bavarianq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:59 PM

Congrats! Great for KC. We sure as hell know the Chiefs won't be bringing a title anytime soon.

I was actually a Royals fan before a Chiefs fan. I watched baseball more when I was a kid, and went to a few games at Kauffman. I always thought it would be the Chiefs to reach a second championship first.  

I hadn't followed the Royals for years, but still watched & rooted for them when they came on tv, which was rare were I live (Braves country). These last few years have been great.

• kcchief4lif and Mugsy like this

#14 Mugsy

Mugsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

I was actually a Royals fan before a Chiefs fan. I watched baseball more when I was a kid, and went to a few games at Kauffman. I always thought it would be the Chiefs to reach a second championship first.  

I hadn't followed the Royals for years, but still watched & rooted for them when they came on tv, which was rare were I live (Braves country). These last few years have been great.

Ditto to all of that... 

#15 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

(Braves country). These last few years have been great.

The Royals are built in the Braves and NL mold. Has to be Moore's and Yost's background with the Braves.

#16 Wolfscall

Wolfscall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

I still can't believe it. I always said the Royals wouldn't win anything as long as Glass owned the team. Never have I been so happy to be wrong.

WORLD CHAMPION KANSAS CITY ROYALS!!!!!!!

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users