Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs as dead as this board.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fanatic

fanatic

Resident tool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:39 PM

No real excitement left. I think the KC Team as a whole is already planning their offseason. Free agents looking forward to leaving. Nobody likes a loser except losers.

No new info here we are just rehashing the same topics over the past decades. Just the names are different.

#2 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:24 PM

There are a lot of negative people. Reid sucks, Smith sucks, hunt family sucks, organization sucks, life sucks. I get tired of the whining and don't want to post sometimes. Hate to here a grown man cry. And you are one of the worst at it. What did you expect?
  • kychief, Chiefsfan1963, AlwaysChiefs and 2 others like this

#3 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:27 PM

There are a lot of negative people. Reid sucks, Smith sucks, hunt family sucks, organization sucks, life sucks. I get tired of the whining and don't want to post sometimes. Hate to here a grown man cry. And you are one of the worst at it. What did you expect?

YEP!

#4 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,400 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:36 PM

What would we expect?  The Royals are competitive in the World Series and the Chiefs gave away the Donk's game.  After the bye, locals will get more interested unless the Chiefs lay an egg in London.

#5 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:48 PM

Life is great! Reid, Smith. the Hunts and the organization suck however. ;)

#6 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:08 AM

Ha!

#7 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 01 November 2015 - 05:00 AM

The Chiefs have had a tough start. They beat Pittsburgh, but also protected Alex Smith. That is a good sign. Now they will have to do it against another very good defense, but without Grubbs at RG. If the Chiefs can overcome that loss, and win, then they may be on the verge of becoming significant again. 

#8 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:13 AM

Only so many ways to discuss the same shit over and over.

Hard to spice it up after over 30 years.

#9 fanatic

fanatic

Resident tool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

I am one of the best at it. Truth Hurts

#10 fanatic

fanatic

Resident tool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:39 PM

YEP!

#11 arrowhead

arrowhead

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:24 PM

You're a fucking idiot.

Try putting a new spin on that.

• oldtimer, kychief, AlwaysChiefs and 1 other like this

#12 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

Best at what? Being a whiny ass crying little bitch? Guess you got us there. Touche.
  • kychief and Goldbrick like this

#13 kccrow

kccrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 11:14 PM

Thank the Lord you said he was "one of the worst," because only I can have the title of worst. :D  Actually, I just think Smith sucks, the organization needs to draft a QB, and my life sucks. Other than that, anyone is welcome to stake claim to the rest.

• fanatic likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users