Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Luck

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,985 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

I am a big Luck fan....

Smart & Tough  kid with a ton of talent.

If you are a GM and you could pick any QB to build around for the next 8-10 years, he is in my top 2-3 picks.

w

• MAUI likes this

#22 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

I am a big Luck fan....

Smart & Tough  kid with a ton of talent.

If you are a GM and you could pick any QB to build around for the next 8-10 years, he is in my top 2-3 picks.

w

He would tear it up with the talent we have on offense.

#23 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:17 AM

He would tear it up with the talent we have on offense.

Yep

#24 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:30 AM

every season other than last year has been very good.  

the colts are a very untalented team.  look at how many times the defense has given up 30 points since 2012.  stats don't always tell the whole story.

if a player has to be as good as peyton manning to be considered a success, then there will never be a successful qb.  there is a growing dialogue in the media about luck not being as good as advertised but it is stupid.  he is a very good, sometimes elite, playing on a very bad team.  

I think he's a good QB, even if I said he's overrated, but he also has some noticeable flaws.

Has some issues deciphering what a Defense is doing and also has a tendency to hold onto the ball for far too long at times, which ieaves his Line hanging.

Those issues can be fixed through better coaching, at least.  That staff probably ain't going to get it done though.

He needs to figure out how Stafford is getting it done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users