Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

I am honored to host a guest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

Our very own CSM Randy Woods is at  El Rancho OT for a few days to partake in No MO Deer hunting, good whisky  and POOTs food. Its really been great seeing him he's hasn't changed much except his Rank LOL. he just got through being transferred from Joint Base Henderson in Virginia ( Home of the Old Guard) to Frt Bragg home of those crazy bastards that jump out of perfectly good airplanes.

I am humbled at his presence

• MAUI, arrowhead, Mugz and 2 others like this

#2 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:43 PM

Hope hr gets a nice Missouri trophy.., Tell the brother I said hello..,

#3 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:58 PM

Hope hr gets a nice Missouri trophy.., Tell the brother I said hello..,

already did

#4 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

said he saw a monster Buck he said he felt like he was on the Outdoor channel. ..we finished off a 1/2 bottle of Knob Creek 120 proof/several Beers. /1 inch thick Pork Steaks last night

our gallant warrior who was going to be up and out at 0500  is still crashed out LOL. I'll need to make another Booze run

he let me borrow his Crossbow yesterday I really like them but need to get used to the trigger. I missed a Doe at 25 yrds really pissed about that especially after hitting a Doe Tuesday night with my Bow and not finding her..man o man I hope rifle season treats me better,

#5 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

said he saw a monster Buck he said he felt like he was on the Outdoor channel. ..we finished off a 1/2 bottle of Knob Creek 120 proof/several Beers. /1 inch thick Pork Steaks last night

our gallant warrior who was going to be up and out at 0500 is still crashed out LOL. I'll need to make another Booze run

he let me borrow his Crossbow yesterday I really like them but need to get used to the trigger. I missed a Doe at 25 yrds really pissed about that especially after hitting a Doe Tuesday night with my Bow and not finding her..man o man I hope rifle season treats me better,

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users