Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Donks/Ttans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:15 PM

Talib is such a goon.

Denver is getting soundly beaten and are resorting to their normal thuggery they employ when they are losing.

The Titans running game is scary. We better shore up the middle before next week.
  • maryannbr2 and robertfr16 like this

#2 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

Talib may be a thug, but he had reason to go after the Titan player.  Harris had just been taken out of the game on a dirty hit.

#3 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:23 PM

Like I said in another thread, denver does that crap all of the time. They cry when it is done to them.

#4 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

Talib may be a thug, but he had reason to go after the Titan player. Harris had just been taken out of the game on a dirty hit.

Ah I see, an eye for an eye. Or, he did it first. Mentality

I agree it was a cheap shot but Talib has a history of thuggery and he continued to prove everyone right.

#5 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:32 PM

Horrible loss.  The playcall is poor and the offensive line needs overhaul.  Your QB throws for well over 300 yards yet you punt constantly and score no points...  There is no urgency at all - it's weak.  

#6 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Talib may be a thug, but he had reason to go after the Titan player.  Harris had just been taken out of the game on a dirty hit.

The Broncos ask for it with how they play "D"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users