Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump Tweets

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#1 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

Thought it might be interesting to copy and paste some Trump tweets.

Here's one from this evening:

"Iran is rapidly taking over more and more of Iraq even after the U.S. has squandered three trillion dollars there. Obvious long ago!"

Why is he tweeting this? It's his ball now. Is he going to try to get Iran out of Iraq? Or just telling us what we already know?

#2 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:44 AM

I didn't already know this.

Then again I been listening to the mainstream media these last 8 years...

• West likes this

#3 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

I didn't already know this.

Then again I been listening to the mainstream media these last 8 years...

Iran is all over the place. With 8 years of Obama's weak foreign policies countries are running amok. It's a free-for-all. 

#4 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:19 AM

Trump is probably setting everyone to get ready for him cancelling the Iran nuke deal.

• azchief21 likes this

#5 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Trump is probably setting everyone to get ready for him cancelling the Iran nuke deal.

yea I'd say Trumps Tweets are like the Movi'es "Coming Attractions"  but you have to read between the lines

#6 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts
  • LocationWakarusa, Kansas

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

yea I'd say Trumps Tweets are like the Movi'es "Coming Attractions"  but you have to read between the lines

Possibly.  But what about all the reactive ones to articles about him, criticism from various individuals and movie personalities and re-hashing of the campaign and election.  Seems like there are more tweets that are just stream of consciousness playground retorts like "Yes I am."  "No you're not."  "Well, you're just a big poop"  Well, you're an even bigger poop."   Seems to me that there is less subterfuge and manipulation than just childish backlash and bullying.  I would not ascribe great Machiavellian imagination to that guy.  He is pretty simple.  

I think the guy is close to a complete dissociative break.

The presidency is an extremely exhausting, pressure-filled, and intense thing that ages normal people quickly.  In Trump's case, being unstable and thin-skinned, he is going to literally flip his gourd, and it won't take long.  Just my projection.

#7 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Thought it might be interesting to copy and paste some Trump tweets.

Here's one from this evening:

"Iran is rapidly taking over more and more of Iraq even after the U.S. has squandered three trillion dollars there. Obvious long ago!"

Why is he tweeting this? It's his ball now. Is he going to try to get Iran out of Iraq? Or just telling us what we already know?

Keep 'em coming, AZ.

#8 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

I think he is crazy like a fox. I don't always agree with him, but you would be a fool not to connect the dots. He is playing a strategic game, and steps ahead of the others.

#9 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

This is off the subject, but I had to post it.  It is apparently real...and explains a lot.

screenshot_584_zps6eymkqie.jpg

#10 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

I think he is crazy like a fox. I don't always agree with him, but you would be a fool not to connect the dots. He is playing a strategic game, and steps ahead of the others.

His main strategic game is to get richer.  He is using the presidency to make deals with other countries that enriches himself.  Yesterday, a huge oil deal with Russia was announced, involving Tillerson and billions of dollars.  Putin's circle was popping champagne.  The interesting thing is that Trump has a 19% stake. This is a clear violation of the emoluments clause.  In his phone call to Putin yesterday, the recording was deleted from the White House records, which is illegal.  Does anyone remember Mary Rose Woods?  This guy is going to get impeached, and it won't take a long time.  He may be crazy like a fox, but his foxiness is transparent.  It is about becoming richer.  That is who he is.  He is using all of us and abusing power for personal gain.

His executive orders are window dressing.  Nearly all of them are meaningless and aimed at his supporters and campaign pledges.  The immigration thing will be thrown out.  The others carry no weight and are the province of Congress.  It will take a MINIMUM of three years to end and replace Obamacare.  Its all bullshit.  Meanwhile, his coffers get larger.

• omahacolt likes this

#11 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

His main strategic game is to get richer.  He is using the presidency to make deals with other countries that enriches himself. 

Which is PRECISELY what hillary clinton did for the last 8 years.

With nary a click from your keyboard, I might add.

#12 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

His main strategic game is to get richer.  He is using the presidency to make deals with other countries that enriches himself.  Yesterday, a huge oil deal with Russia was announced, involving Tillerson and billions of dollars.  Putin's circle was popping champagne.  The interesting thing is that Trump has a 19% stake. This is a clear violation of the emoluments clause.  In his phone call to Putin yesterday, the recording was deleted from the White House records, which is illegal.  Does anyone remember Mary Rose Woods?  This guy is going to get impeached, and it won't take a long time.  He may be crazy like a fox, but his foxiness is transparent.  It is about becoming richer.  That is who he is.  He is using all of us and abusing power for personal gain.

His executive orders are window dressing.  Nearly all of them are meaningless and aimed at his supporters and campaign pledges.  The immigration thing will be thrown out.  The others carry no weight and are the province of Congress.  It will take a MINIMUM of three years to end and replace Obamacare.  Its all bullshit.  Meanwhile, his coffers get larger.

once again you need to have some sort of link to back up these assertions.. I watch the Network news and if this were true they would shout it from the highest mtn..but nothing...

maybe you need to try the Charm of Making

#13 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

Lately, you seem unhinged. Please check that. You are better than this.

BTW, I have changed too. I have officially joined PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). Shocking.

#14 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

I like consuming humans, but I like them pureed. I use my Nutri-Bullet. I have called this stuff Hannibal Nectar.
  • eraser and mex like this

#15 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:56 PM

I like consuming humans, but I like them pureed. I use my Nutri-Bullet. I have called this stuff Hannibal Nectar.

Nothing new.

#16 Sorass

Sorass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

Lately, you seem unhinged. Please check that. You are better than this.

BTW, I have changed too. I have officially joined PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). Shocking.

Here is a good background article.  It doesn't say who owns this Cayman Islands firm that bought the stake, so for now, Trump is safe.  The Treasury Dept. was going to investigate, but if confirmed, Mnuchin will be Treasury Secretary. So, this may go nowhere.  I am not sure where the hard info came from about Trump being a major holder in that Cayman Islands firm.  When I find out, I will post it.  Its possible it may only remain rumor if Mnuchin files it away.  But I did jump the gun.  It all comes down to ownership of the Cayman Islands firm.

Russian Oil Deal Was Predicted By Trump Dossier

#17 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

The Ruskies are back!

• oldtimer likes this

#18 ATLchief

ATLchief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

The Ruskies are back!

51J0ZZZJYVL.jpg

• BroncoStud likes this

#19 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

Bil,

I think you are exhibiting the first signs of TDS.

You may need to get in to see your physician.

w

#20 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:33 PM

This is off the subject, but I had to post it.  It is apparently real...and explains a lot.

screenshot_584_zps6eymkqie.jpg

Man, Bil, you're really on a roll.  Calling Ben Carson the "house negro" and now going after Trump's family.  Are things a little tense in central Brownbackistan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users