Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

National Parks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

A friend of mine wrote, performed and recorded this song. I thought it fit perfectly with some photos I've taken at National Parks in recent years:

https://edrussellpho...m/Proofs/Chris/

#2 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:55 AM

Nice AZ.., Thanks.., I try to get to a National Park each year when I go back.., I could go to Yellowstone a dozen more times and still not see every thing.., To me, 3/4 of Utah should be a National park.., I think my favorite so far is Sequoia.., Gives me goose bumps.., This is such a beautiful country.., Anytime anybody starts getting pissy they should just get in their car and drive till they feel better.., God Bless America..,

• oldtimer likes this

#3 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:14 AM

Nice AZ.., Thanks.., I try to get to a National Park each year when I go back.., I could go to Yellowstone a dozen more times and still not see every thing.., To me, 3/4 of Utah should be a National park.., I think my favorite so far is Sequoia.., Gives me goose bumps.., This is such a beautiful country.., Anytime anybody starts getting pissy they should just get in their car and drive till they feel better.., God Bless America..,

Thanks, MAUI. I could not have said it better! Still have a few to check off. We went to Sequioa & Yosemite years ago during the film days. Don't have those pix. I'll need to go back. We've been to Zion and Bryce in Utah. Much still to see there. This year we'll be getting to Congaree National Park in S.C. and hopefully Rocky Mountain N.P. in late summer.

#4 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

Utah is the best kept secret in the world.

• MAUI, oldtimer and azchief21 like this

#5 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Utah is the best kept secret in the world.

yea truly an amazing state..not quite the grandeur of the Rockies but a beauty all its own.. the Mormons on the other hand kinda weirded  me out.  In SLC/Provo I felt like I was in a Stepford wives episode.. I then realized why I was creeped out by Romney  :P 

• MAUI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users