Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Levin: Evidence "Overwhelming" That Obama Administration Illegally Wiretapped Trump Tower

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#221 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

obama wasn't running against trump.  

You should move to planet Earth and learn what's really going on.

• oldtimer, West, BroncoStud and 2 others like this

#222 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

He was sure as hell running against trump, by using taxpayer dollars and Air Force One to fly all over the country demeaning trump and promoting hiLIARy.

He worked just as hard for her as he ever did for himself

Dude - this is some seriously ridiculous shit...  My 10 year old has a better grasp on global geopolitics than OC does...

#223 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,193 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

OC is a good guy,and he is trying to get up to speed.....

At least you can have a dialogue with him.

w

#224 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:29 AM

I have always loved OC's football acumen...  His political acumen lolol - well, it's a work in progress.

#225 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Obama ran the country as a dictator. I don't doubt anything was or is beyond his ability to abuse the law.

Susan Rice moved into his home. There is an opposition, and it is active. I believe Obama is one of those at the head of this movement.

#226 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:44 PM

It looks like Obama's attempt to sabotage the Trump Administration with this Russian bullshit may have backfired fantastically.  Not only has it come to light that Pelosi, Schumer, and many other Democrats met with Russian diplomats and even Putin himself, it now appears that Trump has reason to suspect that the Obama Administration wiretapped Trump Tower during the elections.  So far Clapper (Obama crony who perjured himself to Congress regarding NSA snooping) has blocked an investigation, the story is gaining momentum and frankly Trump has nothing to lose by unleashing his administration on it.

Got an update on this case with "overwhelming" evidence? I haven't heard anything lately.

#227 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

I don't think anyone is even talking about or looking in to it at this point.  However, the unmasking side of the scandal seems to be progressing.

#228 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

I don't think anyone is even talking about or looking in to it at this point.  However, the unmasking side of the scandal seems to be progressing.

Yes. It was just a stupid childish tweet based on unnamed sources. Unmasking should always be investigated.

#229 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

Again, your emotions towards Trump always seem to get the best of you here, it's not like Obama was illegally spying or anything, I mean reports have come out that prove Obama was violating wiretap and privacy laws repeatedly for 8 years, but NAH, he wouldn't do that to a man he hates or anything, the same man Obama cronies illegally leaked about for months and months after being elected president...

#230 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

Overwhelming I tell ya. Overwhelming.

#231 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

Again, your emotions towards Trump always seem to get the best of you here, it's not like Obama was illegally spying or anything, I mean reports have come out that prove Obama was violating wiretap and privacy laws repeatedly for 8 years, but NAH, he wouldn't do that to a man he hates or anything, the same man Obama cronies illegally leaked about for months and months after being elected president...

What reports? You were ball washing Levin and all his overwhelming evidence. Now not a peep. You post overwhelming and scandal posts then they fade away to nothing because they're based on nothing. My emotions toward Trump? You are to Trump what PhatalError is to Alex Smith. 

#232 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

I posted verbatim what Levin said, and now that's "ball-washing"..?  I don't have emotions towards Trump one way or another, in fact, the only REAL reason I am happy he is POTUS is because he triggers you guys on a perpetual basis.  His election has literally exposed for plain sight the emotional instability of tens of millions of Democrats and Democrats who refuse to admit they're Democrats.  It's great.  Other than that and some of his policies, there isn't much to like.

Do I believe Obama wiretapped Trump?  Maybe.  Do I believe the NSA did with or without Obama's input?  Yep.  The intelligence community aka the Deep State is beyond control at this point, and it will take reform from things like this to reign them in, Bush opened Pandora's Box, Obama expanded on that, hopefully Trump and his successors will put as much back in the box as possible.  But that remains to be seen.

#233 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

I posted verbatim what Levin said, and now that's "ball-washing"..?  I don't have emotions towards Trump one way or another, in fact, the only REAL reason I am happy he is POTUS is because he triggers you guys on a perpetual basis.  His election has literally exposed for plain sight the emotional instability of tens of millions of Democrats and Democrats who refuse to admit they're Democrats.  It's great.  Other than that and some of his policies, there isn't much to like.

Do I believe Obama wiretapped Trump?  Maybe.  Do I believe the NSA did with or without Obama's input?  Yep.  The intelligence community aka the Deep State is beyond control at this point, and it will take reform from things like this to reign them in, Bush opened Pandora's Box, Obama expanded on that, hopefully Trump and his successors will put as much back in the box as possible.  But that remains to be seen.

Typical, if someone doesn't agree with everything your boy says, they're a democrat. That's pretty simple minded. Just Like when I criticized Obama and then was called a racist. Crawl out of the echo chamber and take a look around. 

#234 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,193 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Az,

Who did you vote for in the Repubic Primaries?

w

#235 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Az,

Who did you vote for in the Repubic Primaries?

w

Rubio......halfheartedly.

#236 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

Typical, if someone doesn't agree with everything your boy says, they're a democrat. That's pretty simple minded. Just Like when I criticized Obama and then was called a racist. Crawl out of the echo chamber and take a look around. 

Not exactly, but when someone tends to show continual support for while ignoring the corruption of the Democrat Party while focusing vitriol and emotional hate towards the other party and their elected president, the equation isn't complex at that point...

#237 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

Not exactly, but when someone tends to show continual support for while ignoring the corruption of the Democrat Party while focusing vitriol and emotional hate towards the other party and their elected president, the equation isn't complex at that point...

Point out where I've showed continual support for democrats? If I don't have respect for Trump and his constant childish, unintelligent rants doesn't mean I support democratic policy  I've mentioned a million times Clinton should be in jail. I even mentioned she should share a cell with Wasserman. I have voted probably 85-90% republican in my life. Though I do vote people not party. Where have I shown vitriol and hatred toward other party. You are just mindlessly typing now. Take a minute and regroup.

#238 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,193 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

Thanks....

w

#239 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member