Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Cuonzo Martin 7 Year Deal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:22 AM

New HC of Missouri basketball team, talk is that he can deliver the #1 recruit in the nation Michael Porter Jr. to come to Missouri. ;)

• maryannbr2 and robertfr16 like this

#2 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

New HC of Missouri basketball team, talk is that he can deliver the #1 recruit in the nation Michael Porter Jr. to come to Missouri. ;)

That's a done deal. 

I'm just meh on the hire.  Yeah he's better than Kim Anderson, but only the biggest homer ever thought Kimmy was going to be anything but a tire fire.  Don't think Cuonzo can back it up with game day coaching and I believe he'll always have one foot out the door.  The program needs a strong teacher that will stick around for more than 3 years.

#3 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

That's a done deal. 

I'm just meh on the hire.  Yeah he's better than Kim Anderson, but only the biggest homer ever thought Kimmy was going to be anything but a tire fire.  Don't think Cuonzo can back it up with game day coaching and I believe he'll always have one foot out the door.  The program needs a strong teacher that will stick around for more than 3 years.

with a 7 year contract? That buy out will be enormous and the bar for improvement awfully low. I thought 3 things and I'm no Basketball fan much less a MIZZOU B-Ball fan. He's not old, He's Black and he has East STL ties. This hire had a bunch to do with MIZZOU B-Ball recruiting in STL and the racial problems at MIZZOU.

I wish him luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users