Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Chase leaves Eagles For......

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,042 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

Back to the Saints per SBNation

The man makes millions and hold a clip board. I'd say his chance to compete for a Starting QB has come and gone but he definitely has found a nitch and made  lots of $$ in the process.

Good for him

• West likes this

#2 Gil

Gil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

I would hold a clipboard with a pissed off cobra on it for that kinda cheese

• MAUI, oldtimer and ATLchief like this

#3 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:53 AM

Back to the Saints per SBNation

The man makes millions and hold a clip board. I'd say his chance to compete for a Starting QB has come and gone but he definitely has found a nitch and made  lots of $$ in the process.

Good for him

He's a smart guy. One good hit on Drew Brees, and Chase Daniel is a starting QB. I don't think that is lost on him, not that he is hoping for any of that to happen.

#4 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,042 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

He's a smart guy. One good hit on Drew Brees, and Chase Daniel is a starting QB. I don't think that is lost on him, not that he is hoping for any of that to happen.

every situation he has been in has been a "one hit" scenario... There very well may come a time when that "hit" comes and he gets multiple starts  and finishes a season for someone.. I hope there is a audible gasp among GM's at  why he was not given a legit chance earlier in his career. But I'm sure he's not mad about his situation

#5 eraser

eraser

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationPaducah

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

I don't think he's angry. I think he is competitive. He was competitive at Missouri, and I expect nothing less of him. He said he wanted to go where he has a chance to start. He isn't going to start at N O unless Brees can't play. He got to play at KC twice. Other than that, he has only been in for a few plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users