Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Tight end Gavin Escobar visiting Chiefs today

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

I think Hernandez going to prison for murder is why they stopped. They were loaded with small white receivers when they were doing it. Outside of TE, 3 of the top 4 in receiving yards were Welker, Edelman and Woodhead.

How does releasing Welker and signing Amondola qualify as loading but on scrappy? Sounds like getting less scrappy to me.

See I disagreed with you without calling you stupid. You can do it too. I have faith in you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#42 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:25 AM

I think Hernandez going to prison for murder is why they stopped. They were loaded with small white receivers when they were doing it. Outside of TE, 3 of the top 4 in receiving yards were Welker, Edelman and Woodhead.
How does releasing Welker and signing Amondola qualify as loading but on scrappy? Sounds like getting less scrappy to me.
See I disagreed with you without calling you stupid. You can do it too. I have faith in you.

I'm saying the idea of drafting a 2nd TE in the first round is stupid, not you personally. Don't take words posted on a MB seriously.

They brought in Amondola and Chris Hogan and developed Edelman.

Hernandez going to prison doesn't have a lot to do with it. More of they lost BoB and got McD back and won 2 more SBs.

I mean while we're at it, lets draft a Kicker in the first round.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users