Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Romo to retire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

according to Fox  sports  NFLN etc..going to go into "Broadcasting"

not sure what t think about this if true. Is he such the Diva he does not want to have to compete for a job or has his body told him "Son you have had enough"?  Man has to know his limitations so I hope its the latter.

#2 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:02 PM

I honestly don't think there was any interest.  Rumor was Houston is the only place he wanted to go, and they weren't biting.  That says a lot considering their QB situation.

#3 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

Romo is getting old and has no record of playoff success.  Without the huge contract, it's probably not worth going out there for another beating.

#4 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

Hmmm, make good money sitting in the booth talking football or going out on the field where the next hit could paralyze or at least fuck you to the point of not enjoying the rest of your life, what would I do?

How many who are the #1 analyst or commentator ever return back to the field or even the sidelines? There is a reason for not returning, they don't need to.

Smart move in my opinion.

#5 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

Smart move but it means kc may now have to move ahead of Houston if they want to get a particular qb in round 1.

#6 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

Smart move but it means kc may now have to move ahead of Houston if they want to get a particular qb in round 1.

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users