Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Tucker Carlson: 'It is Spying' to monitor Your Political Opponents and Violate Their Privacy Rights.

Ouch!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

Tucker Carlson: ‘It Is Spying’ to Monitor Your Political Opponents and Violate Their Privacy Rights

tucker_obama_trump.png?itok=0zcjtaFQ
"Tucker Carlson Tonight"

“It is not normal, above-board behavior” to monitor your political opponents and trample on their privacy, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declared on his show Monday.

Carlson was reacting to allegations that the Obama administration and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice monitored the Donald Trump campaign and then, for political reasons, released information and names of Trump campaign workers:

“So, what exactly were the Obama people doing, spying on the Trump people?

"And, by the way, let’s drop the silly euphemisms. Monitoring the conversations of your political opponents and then trampling measures designed to protect their identities isn’t “incidental collection.” It is not normal, above-board behavior. It is spying.”

While Carlson noted that defenders of the spying claim it is not illegal, he said that Americans should be extremely troubled by their lack of legal protection from this type of spying:

“Our laws currently provide no serious protection to U.S. citizens who are being spied upon for political reasons by their own government.

“And worse, it actually happens. In fact, it just happened. And that is the scandal here.”

#2 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:31 PM

It is amazing that Trump actually beat all these people?  The deck was 100% stacked against him.

If you are a DEM you better wise up.....Your Party does not give a shit about you or this country.

w

#3 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

It is amazing that Trump actually beat all these people? The deck was 100% stacked against him.

If you are a DEM you better wise up.....Your Party does not give a shit about you or this country.

w

lol nope. and what's sadder? Neither do the pukes.

#4 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

lol nope. and what's sadder? Neither do the pukes.

Major difference and even sadder, the libs do it in your face and don't care.

#5 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:26 PM

How many people here defend the Republican party Xenster?

Maybe One person here?

Most of us view the RNC as Incompetent Boobs, On the Take from the Chamber of Commerce.

w

#6 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

It is amazing that Trump actually beat all these people? The deck was 100% stacked against him.

w

pretty much everyone in Washington is concerned about getting richer and making their buddies richer. That is across both sides.

You can probably count on 1 hand the politicians that give a shit about who they represent

#7 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

How many people here defend the Republican party Xenster?

Maybe One person here?

Most of us view the RNC as Incompetent Boobs, On the Take from the Chamber of Commerce.

w

Meh. Yes you and some other of the reasonable folks here. Others act like they are on the RNC dole.

#8 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Major difference and even sadder, the libs do it in your face and don't care.

Not really much of a difference. Actually I honestly think the pukes might be worse. Dems act like children but at least they're honest about wanting to steal all our money, tell everyone how to think and generally fuck up the country.

They pukes have been very dishonest. They profess to care about individual liberty but their actions say otherwise. At least the dems don't even try to pretend anymore. They just loudly don't give a shit. I guess that's something.
  • West and mex like this

#9 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

pretty much everyone in Washington is concerned about getting richer and making their buddies richer. That is across both sides.

You can probably count on 1 hand the politicians that give a shit about who they represent

Let me guess. That hand includes your hero Obama.
  • West and mex like this

#10 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Not really much of a difference. Actually I honestly think the pukes might be worse. Dems act like children but at least they're honest about wanting to steal all our money, tell everyone how to think and generally fuck up the country.

They pukes have been very dishonest. They profess to care about individual liberty but their actions say otherwise. At least the dems don't even try to pretend anymore. They just loudly don't give a shit. I guess that's something.

this is exactly why I left the party. You can count on one hand the pukes who are worth a shit.

good dems... you can count on a few fingers

#11 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:48 PM

this is exactly why I left the party. You can count on one hand the pukes who are worth a shit.

Much respect to you bro. I remember many many years ago when you defended those fucks. It takes a truly wise person to do the self reflection necessary to make a change like you did.

That's why you da man. That and your godlike beers.

#12 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:54 PM

Much respect to you bro. I remember many many years ago when you defended those fucks. It takes a truly wise person to do the self reflection necessary to make a change like you did.

Yep. He finally came around. :lol:

#13 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

That is the best post you have made here. Kudos.

#14 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,400 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:29 AM

In any party, human nature takes over and politicians get greedy and self-serving.  The reason that I believe Dems to be more dangerous at this time is that the media encourages them and covers for them.  The Reps are more likely to be held accountable by the MSM.  Also, the Dem party has been nearly completely taken over by their far left wing.  While the Reps may have a right wing, it doesn't dominate to the same extent.  For example, the Freedom Caucus in the HOR has about 38 solid members and they are more in conflict with the Rino group than in cahoots with them.  If the Reps held power for a long time or the media covered for them, they would be just as corrupt IMHO.

#15 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:00 AM

Let me guess. That hand includes your hero Obama.

nope.

He is retired

#16 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

you're right I did defend those assholes... some little voice telling me they were our only hope... kept supporting them (I'm loyal to a fault... see the Kansas City Chiefs) even tho it was plain as day they were statists just like the dems. really think the tipping point was the bailout by bush... then bohner and mcconnell sealed the deal... now libertarian all the way

• West likes this

#17 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:05 AM

In any party, human nature takes over and politicians get greedy and self-serving.  The reason that I believe Dems to be more dangerous at this time is that the media encourages them and covers for them.  The Reps are more likely to be held accountable by the MSM.  Also, the Dem party has been nearly completely taken over by their far left wing.  While the Reps may have a right wing, it doesn't dominate to the same extent.  For example, the Freedom Caucus in the HOR has about 38 solid members and they are more in conflict with the Rino group than in cahoots with them.  If the Reps held power for a long time or the media covered for them, they would be just as corrupt IMHO.

jet those are damned good points... both parties are corrupt, but we know the press will keep the pukes reigned in

can you imagine the slobbering love affair we'd be witnessing had hillary won?

#18 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

There are no checks and balances on big media.., That scares me because They stand directly between the American people and our elected officials.., Its their collective slant that determines the particular spin we're fed every day..,They're a globalist tool and the most dangerous entity in this country  in my opinion.., They peddle influence and feed on power while they hide behind the first amendment and pretend objective journalism.., The never ending string of Koppels, Safers, Tappers, Coopers, Mitchels Maddows and blah, blah, blahs wouldn't know unbiased if it bit em in the ass..,  Its up to every human being to question everything that comes from their mouth.., Otherwise we are truly fucked..,

• West and mex like this

#19 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

There are no checks and balances on big media.., That scares me because They stand directly between the American people and our elected officials.., Its their collective slant that determines the particular spin we're fed every day..,They're a globalist tool and the most dangerous entity in this country  in my opinion.., They peddle influence and feed on power while they hide behind the first amendment and pretend objective journalism.., The never ending string of Koppels, Safers, Tappers, Coopers, Mitchels Maddows and blah, blah, blahs wouldn't know unbiased if it bit em in the ass..,  Its up to every human being to question everything that comes from their mouth.., Otherwise we are truly fucked..,

I would have to disagree.

The media keeps itself in check as one publication will have no qualms tearing down a competitor for clicks and views.

#20 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:42 AM

Too bad that don't happen in the mainstream.., If you want to hear a different perspective you're forced to go to Fox.., Sadly, that's the only big boy that's not in lockstep.., If you know another big media outlet I'm all ears..,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users