Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

U.S Launches Airstrikes in Syria

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

Refresh my memory, did Bill Clinton have approval from Congress when he bombed that pill factory. :huh:

#122 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

I quess many of us will agree to disagree. However, it does not change the fact that the President did NOT need congressional approval to fire the Tomahawks which has put sand in many of yours cooches.

Unfortunately you are correct, presidents don't even ask for permission to blow up shit any more, they just order it.  We have been sliding down that slope for a very long time.

#123 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

Unfortunately you are correct, presidents don't even ask for permission to blow up shit any more, they just order it. We have been sliding down that slope for a very long time.

Yep

#124 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,485 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:37 PM

That slope has been slid....

:lol:

Seriously, after Obama was droning US Citizens ON Foreign Soil without giving them a MIRANDA warning first......

The libs got nothing.... :lol: :lol:

w

#125 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

Yep, Truman sent troops to Korea without congressional approval and legally did it because he didn't declare war.

#126 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

Unfortunately you are correct, presidents don't even ask for permission to blow up shit any more, they just order it.  We have been sliding down that slope for a very long time.

I can't speak for the president, but I really like blowin up shit ..,

• oldtimer, Chiefs Convert and mex like this

#127 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:44 PM

I quess many of us will agree to disagree. However, it does not change the fact that the President did NOT need congressional approval to fire the Tomahawks which has put sand in many of yours cooches.

yes he did

#128 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

Hell if we want to make a real difference we should invade China and russia. They do more bullshit than all the other nations combined.

dont forget iran and north korea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users