Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

More trump money wasting

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

https://www.washingt...m=.81262714f300

This dudes cost to taxpayers is just plain obscene.

And a quarter of his presidency has been spent on vacation. What a winner we have here ladies and gentlemen.

This dude acts like he is retired

#2 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

Hypocrisy in full glory

https://amp.cnn.com/...ends/index.html

#3 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

yet he's accomplished more in 2 months than obam did in 2 terms

go figure

#4 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

yet he's accomplished more in 2 months than obam did in 2 terms

go figure

haha I guess that depends on your definition of accomplished

#5 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

OC your looking desperate, look at all of the money Trump has saved. ;)   

#6 Evad

Evad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

https://www.washingt...m=.81262714f300

This dudes cost to taxpayers is just plain obscene.

And a quarter of his presidency has been spent on vacation. What a winner we have here ladies and gentlemen.

This dude acts like he is retired

January 20, 2009, the Federal Debt was 10.626 Trillion, January 20, 2017 the Federal Debt was 19.947 Trillion.  Now, I've not been around much for the last three years or so, but can you remember and tell me how many posts you made with similar outrage concerning the previous administration's waste of tax payer's money?  And surely you have read about the Obama's lavish and frequent vacations and his personal penchant for golf?  Were those of concern to you the last eight years also? Perhaps you did express your dislike of the previous president and his wastefulness and I just did not see it .......

• oldtimer, West, jetlord and 1 other like this

#7 ATLchief

ATLchief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Yawn.

Wake me up when he gets close to $10 trillion.

#8 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

January 20, 2009, the Federal Debt was 10.626 Trillion, January 20, 2017 the Federal Debt was 19.947 Trillion.  Now, I've not been around much for the last three years or so, but can you remember and tell me how many posts you made with similar outrage concerning the previous administration's waste of tax payer's money?  And surely you have read about the Obama's lavish and frequent vacations and his personal penchant for golf?  Were those of concern to you the last eight years also? Perhaps you did express your dislike of the previous president and his wastefulness and I just did not see it .......

Ah, yes.  The consistency of the liberals is amazing.

#9 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,485 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

Consistency is Krytonite to the Libs....

w

#10 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

January 20, 2009, the Federal Debt was 10.626 Trillion, January 20, 2017 the Federal Debt was 19.947 Trillion. Now, I've not been around much for the last three years or so, but can you remember and tell me how many posts you made with similar outrage concerning the previous administration's waste of tax payer's money? And surely you have read about the Obama's lavish and frequent vacations and his personal penchant for golf? Were those of concern to you the last eight years also? Perhaps you did express your dislike of the previous president and his wastefulness and I just did not see it .......

haha at this point Obama had golfed 0 times. Trump is at 17.

I heard all about obamas vacations. Nobody cares about trump being on vacation. Trump is wasting money at a rate that is unheard of. Yet nobody here cares. Talk about no consistency.

It is just funny how none of this matters now that it is trump.

#11 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,485 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

What matters:

1. EPA being dismantled

2. Dept of Education being dismantled.

3. Border Security

4. Lowering Taxes

5. Replacing ObamaCare before it falls apart

6. Constitutionalist Supreme Court Justices

7. Jobs

8. Jobs

9. Jobs

10.  Jobs

w

#12 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

What the hell does everybody have against golf anyway.., Sound like a buncha soccer players..,

I could understand people bitchin about Obama.., He had a shitty game.., Maybe Trump should play Obama for money and donate the winnings to the National Park service..,

I don't know why anybody would play golf to relax.., It don't work for me.., :lol:

• West and mex like this

#13 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

What the hell does everybody have against golf anyway.., Sound like a buncha soccer players..,

I could understand people bitchin about Obama.., He had a shitty game.., Maybe Trump should play Obama for money and donate the winnings to the National Park service..,

I don't know why anybody would play golf to relax.., It don't work for me.., :lol:

It definitely didn't work for me yesterday.   :angry:

• West likes this

#14 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

OC stinks of partisan desperation here...  Constantly citing left-wing articles to promote his agenda of troll lol...  We've seen this before.   :rolleyes:

#15 Evad

Evad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

I like the hell out of golf, but you know that already :D  what i don't know is how ANYONE could know that Obama had played zero times in his first three months as president, I think someone who claim they know is a buffoon.  And, i've seen you relaxed as can be on the golf course, it was the nineteenth hole. :lol:

• MAUI likes this

#16 Evad

Evad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

It definitely didn't work for me yesterday.   :angry:

I was relaxed yesterday and anytime i'm not relaxed, i talk to the Captain

• MAUI, oldtimer and West like this

#17 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Obama was getting paid to golf, Trump is playing golf and working at the same time, here is the big difference, he is donating the money that he would be getting paid, but this is the main thing that bothers OC, TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE. :D

#18 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

OC stinks of partisan desperation here...  Constantly citing left-wing articles to promote his agenda of troll lol...  We've seen this before.   :rolleyes:

i don't see anything wrong with presenting information here.  you can read it or ignore it.  

i just love how people get bent out of shape about it yet had no problem trashing the last president daily.  and i am not saying anything wrong.  trump said he would have no time to golf and criticized obama all the time for golfing.  and that is all he does.  people here bitched about michelle obama taking a vacation.  but have no issue with the insane amount of money trump and his wife cost the taxpayers.  

consistency bstud.  consistincey

#19 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

estimated 130,000 a day just to protect his wife who will not live with him at the white house.  can't say i blame her there.  

https://www.aol.com/...he-fi/22018699/

#20 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:11 PM

Nobody cares about trump being on vacation.

apparently you do... pretty much all you ever talk about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users