Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

More trump money wasting

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

apparently you do... pretty much all you ever talk about

i find it absolutely fascinating that no republicans and their fiscally responsible rhetoric give a shit.  after years of hearing otherwise.  

but no.  trump is pretty much untouchable around here.  if trump is mentioned then all that gets said is "but yeah obama blah blah blah"

#22 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

well, I'm no repuke, so your point is off-target

#23 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:12 AM

i find it absolutely fascinating that no republicans and their fiscally responsible rhetoric give a shit.  after years of hearing otherwise.  

but no.  trump is pretty much untouchable around here.  if trump is mentioned then all that gets said is "but yeah obama blah blah blah"

Most of us probably care about waste, even small amounts.  By government standards, you're complaining about small amounts.  You're problem is that you said nothing about Michelle taking her hundreds of nearest and dearest friends to Spain and staying in luxury digs or the Obamas taking separate planes to Hawaii.  I don't know the finances of Trump going to Myra Largo, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to other things that have been done.  Obama didn't own a place in Florida so of course, he didn't play as much golf in his first three months, Jan., Feb., and March.  He played plenty of golf and sometimes at critical times.

• BroncoStud likes this

#24 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:15 AM

Critical times like when people were getting beheaded. :huh:

#25 KCTech

KCTech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

i find it absolutely fascinating that no republicans and their fiscally responsible rhetoric give a shit. after years of hearing otherwise.

but no. trump is pretty much untouchable around here. if trump is mentioned then all that gets said is "but yeah obama blah blah blah"

Sounds a lot like "but Bush blah blah blah"

#26 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

Most of us probably care about waste, even small amounts.  By government standards, you're complaining about small amounts.  You're problem is that you said nothing about Michelle taking her hundreds of nearest and dearest friends to Spain and staying in luxury digs or the Obamas taking separate planes to Hawaii.  I don't know the finances of Trump going to Myra Largo, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to other things that have been done.  Obama didn't own a place in Florida so of course, he didn't play as much golf in his first three months, Jan., Feb., and March.  He played plenty of golf and sometimes at critical times.

didn't obam play golf the day after benghazi?

#27 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:11 AM

Why should he have been concerned with a video?
  • mex likes this

#28 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:35 AM

I was relaxed yesterday and anytime i'm not relaxed, i talk to the Captain

That ain't no shit.., If you ain't listening to the Captain, you're getting some wrong advice..,

• West likes this

#29 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:40 PM

That ain't no shit.., If you ain't listening to the Captain, you're getting some wrong advice..,

well in all fairness he did tell us to go shoot rifles in my back yard.. that was fun

• mex likes this

#30 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

i don't see anything wrong with presenting information here.  you can read it or ignore it.  

i just love how people get bent out of shape about it yet had no problem trashing the last president daily.  and i am not saying anything wrong.  trump said he would have no time to golf and criticized obama all the time for golfing.  and that is all he does.  people here bitched about michelle obama taking a vacation.  but have no issue with the insane amount of money trump and his wife cost the taxpayers.  

consistency bstud.  consistincey

Please PROVE how many rounds of gold Obama played up to this point in his presidency, because it's absurd for you to even make that claim at this point.  Consistency OC, consistency.

#31 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

Why don't we compare the DEBT Barack Obama added to all of our children and grandchildren to ANY and ALL other presidents combined OC, why don't you just run some quick numbers.  The results may surprise you enough to realize how ridiculous you sound on this topic.

#32 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Maybe, but I thought he went to LA for a fund raiser.  Could have been another incident.  Anyway, no need for Obama to be involved.  He had Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret to handle the big stuff.

• mex likes this

#33 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

These threads are actually a nice view of liberalism on parade....

We are $20 tril in debt, our education system is broken, our media is corrupt to the core, the democratic party just manipulated an election and effectively told their constituents that "they are stupid" by rigging the primaries, the previous administration was "monitoring" the incoming administration, and our past secretary of state sold 20% of our uranium to the fucking russians for kickbacks.....

and....stay with me....

our liberal friend has a fixation about golf expenses

I have said it for years, it is a mental disease.

w

• BroncoStud and mex like this

#34 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

well in all fairness he did tell us to go shoot rifles in my back yard.. that was fun

:lol: :lol:  The Captain wins again..,.

• oldtimer likes this

#35 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

Please PROVE how many rounds of gold Obama played up to this point in his presidency, because it's absurd for you to even make that claim at this point. Consistency OC, consistency.

it has been reported many places. His first round of golf was sometime this month when he became president. Trump is pretty much all day everyday

#36 Goldbrick

Goldbrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationNorthern Colorado

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

Does Trump have to pay to play at his own course?

#37 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

it has been reported many places. His first round of golf was sometime this month when he became president. Trump is pretty much all day everyday

Reported "many places"...?  Just like Russia-Trump yet ZERO credible evidence despite constant efforts by the media, FBI, NSA, and CIA?  Show me proof not fake news.

#38 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

https://pics.me.me/g...ot-15728237.png

Yep

#39 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

We are $20 tril in debt, our education system is broken, our media is corrupt to the core, the democratic party just manipulated an election and effectively told their constituents that "they are stupid" by rigging the primaries, the previous administration was "monitoring" the incoming administration, and our past secretary of state sold 20% of our uranium to the fucking russians for kickbacks.....

and....stay with me....

w

there are a lot of issues in the world, west.

Just because I talk about one doesn't mean the others don't exist. You sir, are truly a master at bait and switch. Do you republicans practice that at birth? Learn to talk, deflect and change the subject at the same time

#40 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

and....stay with me....

w

that left a mark

• MAUI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users