Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

More trump money wasting

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Trump playing golf is not an issue. :D

#42 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

Sorry, OC....I don't pay much attention to a whiney electrician that caused an electrical fire.

You look like a buffoon bitching about silly shit.

PS. I am not a republican. 

w

#43 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

Sorry, OC....I don't pay much attention to a whiney electrician that caused an electrical fire.

You look like a buffoon bitching about silly shit.

PS. I am not a republican.

w

im not a democrat but you guys still call me one.

Wasting huge amounts of taxpayers money isn't silly.

#44 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:32 PM

im not a democrat but you guys still call me one.

Wasting huge amounts of taxpayers money isn't silly.

agreed..now lets start with his salary for 4 years..Vacations for his wife & kids All the $$ spent of failed foreign diplomatic efforts where he embarrassed the USA.. after you bitch about that  amount  we'll start talking  and you'll have my ear.

oh yea //do you bitch when your owner goes and plays golf and then announces that the company sored a  new big contract enabling you to keep your job?

I see DJT Golfing but accomplishing.. I saw B.O Golfing and  sucking up and playing grab ass with the likes of Michael Jordan etc..big difference.

#45 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

Meh. I didn't bitch about Obama's vacations. Won't bitch about trump's. It's the cost of doing business.

#46 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Meh. I didn't bitch about Obama's vacations. Won't bitch about trump's. It's the cost of doing business.

Yep.., Pretty much.., Never saw a president playing golf as that big a deal anyway..,

Eisenhower played golf, Kennedy water ski'd with a sore back, Johnson liked fucking sheep, Nixon played golf, Ford liked skiing, Carter liked farming peanuts, Reagan liked fucking horses, Bush jumped from airplanes, Clinton chased women, Bush jogged at Camp David, Obama played golf and Trump plays golf.., What's the big deal.., Its just another MSM talk point..,

#47 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

Only as you could put it, Maui.

:lol:

#48 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:18 PM

obviously that is different.

obama, nor anyone else, has ever spent the money that trump is on vacations.  and it isn't even close.  

#49 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

agreed..now lets start with his salary for 4 years..Vacations for his wife & kids All the $$ spent of failed foreign diplomatic efforts where he embarrassed the USA.. after you bitch about that  amount  we'll start talking  and you'll have my ear.

oh yea //do you bitch when your owner goes and plays golf and then announces that the company sored a  new big contract enabling you to keep your job?

I see DJT Golfing but accomplishing.. I saw B.O Golfing and  sucking up and playing grab ass with the likes of Michael Jordan etc..big difference.

you might have a point

if trump golfed and accomplished anything.  and hahah did you not see trump was golfing with rory mcelroy and others like last week or whatever.

yeah big difference in your perception only.  

#50 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

yeah big difference in your perception only.  

if you can find A SINGLE POST of yours during the last 8 years, that criticizes obam for wasting money  (like when moochelle took 35 of her friends to Africa on the taxpayer dime) then your statement has credibility.

If you never once posted... in EIGHT YEARS... about obam wasting money...

then you're full of shit.

• BroncoStud likes this

#51 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

Yep.., Pretty much.., Never saw a president playing golf as that big a deal anyway..,

Eisenhower played golf, Kennedy water ski'd with a sore back, Johnson liked fucking sheep, Nixon played golf, Ford liked skiing, Carter liked farming peanuts, Reagan liked fucking horses, Bush jumped from airplanes, Clinton chased women, Bush jogged at Camp David, Obama played golf and Trump plays golf.., What's the big deal.., Its just another MSM talk point..,

Reagan fucked horses? Who knew.

Oh wait, are we counting Nancy?

#52 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:55 AM

Reagan fucked horses? Who knew.

Don't know if its true or not, but Ron Jr was quite a prancer..,

• mex likes this

#53 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

if you can find A SINGLE POST of yours during the last 8 years, that criticizes obam for wasting money (like when moochelle took 35 of her friends to Africa on the taxpayer dime) then your statement has credibility.

that makes no sense.

A post I made before has nothing to do with what trump is doing. Regardless is it wrong if a guy changed his mind?

It is a fact that a government official is spending millions of dollars of taxpayer money. If it were a different politician you would be pissed.

#54 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

Okay, we get it.  You are the one guy here pissed that Trump Plays Golf and spends taxpayer dollars on it.

Now that we all agree, can you agree to stop whining about it?

w

#55 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Okay, we get it. You are the one guy here pissed that Trump Plays Golf and spends taxpayer dollars on it.

Now that we all agree, can you agree to stop whining about it?

w

highly unlikely

#56 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

that makes no sense.

A post I made before has nothing to do with what trump is doing. Regardless is it wrong if a guy changed his mind?

It is a fact that a government official is spending millions of dollars of taxpayer money. If it were a different politician you would be pissed.

It makes perfect sense, it proves your complete hypocrisy on political matters. 

#57 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

if you can find A SINGLE POST of yours during the last 8 years, that criticizes obam for wasting money  (like when moochelle took 35 of her friends to Africa on the taxpayer dime) then your statement has credibility.

Valiant effort but dude you have an uphill battle to climb trying to inject IQ into this rhetoric.

#58 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

Keep Whining....Its the Liberal Way...

w

#59 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

that makes no sense.

It makes no sense only if you have no sense

btw who says I support trump wasting money?

I bitched about it for the last 16 years... where were you?

now that your gal isn't in there, suddenly you've come out of the woodwork... all 'concerned' about spending

the truth is you're a hypocrite

the first step to redemption is admitting you have a problem

• BroncoStud likes this

#60 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Don't know if its true or not, but Ron Jr was quite a prancer..,

:lol:  :lol: