Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Adios Bill O Reilly

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:12 AM

Keep it in your pants

#2 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:29 AM

MSNBC will grab him up.

#3 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:37 AM

it's funny to me how a news anchor can get fired for abusing his authority making unsolicited advances on women, and yet the most powerful man on the planet can sexually harass a teenager, watch her insert a cigar into her vaj, rape a woman in a Little Rock hotel, get sued by three other women for harassment, and not only get 100% away with it, but to this day be considered a 'fighter for women's rights'.

Just shows you what stupid idiotic hypocrites the democrats are... every goddamned one of them.

Hey wilkie...now that o'liely is 'retired', maybe he can go on an island vacation with bill clinton and jeff epstein

http://www.dailymail...-Patterson.html

• West likes this

#4 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

That will leave a mark!

w

#5 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:03 AM

See ya asshole
  • oldtimer likes this

#6 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

#7 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

reminded me of E..a pompous ass. I think if I were stuck in a room with both I might get along with E better tho.

#8 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

His show was pretty entertaining and somewhat informative in the early years.  We quit watching later on because his format got stale and he bullied some guests too much.  Mex has it right.  The left has a double standard about harassment depending on whether it's coming from an evil corporate bigwig or a liberal politician or entertainer.

#9 ATLchief

ATLchief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

His show was pretty entertaining and somewhat informative in the early years.  We quit watching later on because his format got stale and he bullied some guests too much.  Mex has it right.  The left has a double standard about harassment depending on whether it's coming from an evil corporate bigwig or a liberal politician or entertainer.

The stench of liberal hypocrisy.

#10 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

it's funny to me how a news anchor can get fired for abusing his authority making unsolicited advances on women, and yet the most powerful man on the planet can sexually harass a teenager, watch her insert a cigar into her vaj, rape a woman in a Little Rock hotel, get sued by three other women for harassment, and not only get 100% away with it, but to this day be considered a 'fighter for women's rights'.

Just shows you what stupid idiotic hypocrites the democrats are... every goddamned one of them.

Hey wilkie...now that o'liely is 'retired', maybe he can go on an island vacation with bill clinton and jeff epstein

http://www.dailymail...-Patterson.html

talk about whining

why does everything have to be about a democrat?   why can't something be about the topic at hand?  

it is like kindergarten around here.  "but billy did it to"

#11 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:54 AM

talk about whining

why does everything have to be about a democrat?   why can't something be about the topic at hand?  

it is like kindergarten around here.  "but billy did it to"

is this thread about a democrat? oh wait...  :lol:

the hypocrats only care about the abuse of women when it hurts someone they don't like

when it's one of their own, they say: "The American public doesn't care about sex."

did o'Liely or trump drive a woman off a bridge, and allow her to drown while they got busy running away from the scene of the accident so they wouldn't get a DUI?

did o'Liely or trump rape a woman in a little rock hotel?

did o'Liely or trump have 4 different women file successful harrassment lawsuits?

did o'Liely or trump entertain themselves watching a TEENAGE INTERN insert a cigar up her vagina, while they watched?

did o'Liely or trump splatter their jizz all over a teenage intern's dress?

did o'Liely or trump LIE ON NATIONAL TV right to everyone's faces?

STFU about whining... if you can't acknowledge the double standard, that's your shortcoming, and it's probably the reason nobody takes your arguments against trump seriously.

On the other hand, I've pointed out many SUBSTANTIAL issues that I have with trump. I don't particularly care for him. When I disagree with his policy I let him have it. When I agree with his policy, I acknowledge it.

I'm honest about it, and I'm consistent.

You... not so much. You tend to get your opinions from the lefties in press... your sentiments absolutely DRIP with the anti-trump rhetoric that is on the TV 24/7. The press tells you what to be outraged about, and you dutifully post it in here.

All I ask is that you think for yourself, and rationally discuss the issues.

So... what DO you think about Bill Clinton being widely recognized as a feminist, after all the crimes he committed against women? What DO you think about Ted Kennedy being a lovable lefty politician all those years, after having murdered a woman and gotten away scott free? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

#12 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:23 AM

why does everything have to be about a democrat?   

Because their party has been commandeered by the loony left and has lost all contact with the mainstream.   With pop culture and the media in the bag for them, they still can't get 50% of the vote but keep doing the same thing, only more so.  If they weren't such a threat to our freedoms, they would be comical

• West likes this

#13 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:14 AM

The democrats are only the dupes.., It's the MEDIA.., That's the cabal that needs to be watched.., Anyone with the ability for cognizant thought needs to stay awake..,

Here's how I see it.., Watergate was the first media coup.., Bloodless and populist.., Nobody liked Nixon, (for whatever reason) But the resignation of a President at the hands of The Washington Post Has to draw a shift of power into question.., God bless the diffusion of information to the masses, But it's been a war between government and the media for the hearts and minds ever since.., Big Media is not an ally, it's just another influence peddler.., And we have no say in what they say.., Fuck em.., I don't believe a word..,

• West and mex like this

#14 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

Never watch FOX, definitely never watch O'Reilly...  He just seems like another statist establishment Republican to me.

• West likes this

#15 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

I'll watch FOX.., They don't scare me.., They make a shitload more sense that CNN these days..O'Rieley  won't be missed..,

#16 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:16 AM

is this thread about a democrat? oh wait...  :lol:

the hypocrats only care about the abuse of women when it hurts someone they don't like

when it's one of their own, they say: "The American public doesn't care about sex."

did o'Liely or trump drive a woman off a bridge, and allow her to drown while they got busy running away from the scene of the accident so they wouldn't get a DUI?

did o'Liely or trump rape a woman in a little rock hotel?

did o'Liely or trump have 4 different women file successful harrassment lawsuits?

did o'Liely or trump entertain themselves watching a TEENAGE INTERN insert a cigar up her vagina, while they watched?

did o'Liely or trump splatter their jizz all over a teenage intern's dress?

did o'Liely or trump LIE ON NATIONAL TV right to everyone's faces?

STFU about whining... if you can't acknowledge the double standard, that's your shortcoming, and it's probably the reason nobody takes your arguments against trump seriously.

On the other hand, I've pointed out many SUBSTANTIAL issues that I have with trump. I don't particularly care for him. When I disagree with his policy I let him have it. When I agree with his policy, I acknowledge it.

I'm honest about it, and I'm consistent.

You... not so much. You tend to get your opinions from the lefties in press... your sentiments absolutely DRIP with the anti-trump rhetoric that is on the TV 24/7. The press tells you what to be outraged about, and you dutifully post it in here.

All I ask is that you think for yourself, and rationally discuss the issues.

So... what DO you think about Bill Clinton being widely recognized as a feminist, after all the crimes he committed against women? What DO you think about Ted Kennedy being a lovable lefty politician all those years, after having murdered a woman and gotten away scott free? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oliely got himself fired. No other group was responsible

#17 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

Never watch FOX, definitely never watch O'Reilly...  He just seems like another statist establishment Republican to me.

I've always had a visceral contempt for o'Liely... never could put my finger on why... just looking at him I know he's a pompous ass.

• oldtimer and BroncoStud like this

#18 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

Oliely got himself fired. No other group was responsible

tell me counselor, what did o'liely do, you know... sexual harassment-wise... that was worse than clinton or ted kennedy? and since you won't have an answer, why didn't the lefties call for their firings?

it's because they were liberal politicians, and liberals never hold their own people to the same standards as they do their political opponents. liberals are the first to defend misogyny when it's abused by one of their own, and the first to cry and whine about it when it works to their advantage

I could care less about orielly... never liked him... never understood why he was so popular

but if you can't admit seeing the hypocrisy in that, you're either blind or dishonest

take your pick

#19 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

He got fired in an era where his conduct towards women in an era where his employers sponsors do not want to be associated with sexual harassment. But he did it to himself.

#20 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

He got fired in an era where his conduct towards women in an era where his employers sponsors do not want to be associated with sexual harassment. But he did it to himself.

'he did it to himself' is irrelevant

clinton lives in the same era

his wife, who was his chief enabler, who coined the term 'bimbo eruption', who, according to James Carville had a cabal of investigators who would follow around any woman who accused bill of harassment to dig up dirt to discredit them, which is the work of a despicable piece of shit... was a person you wholeheartedly supported.

of course he did it to himself. that's the point.

sexual harassers should be punished.

but why do you support them? why do all democrats support sexual harassment? it's obvious they don't care about it, it's obvious YOU don't really care about it.

because you supported the people who said "Paula Jones is what you get when you drag a hunnerd dollah bill through a trailah pahk."

you supported these people

you are a hypocrite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users