Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Adios Bill O Reilly

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

He did it to himself is the only point that is relevant.

#22 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

Is that what you said when you withdrew support for Ted Kennedy and the Clintons?  O'Reilly, like all harassers, did it to himself.  The point is the hypocrisy of the "tolerant" liberals.

#23 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

Ted Kennedy incident happened when I was still in college.  As I went right into the military I really didn't have much feeling for Ted Kennedy good bad or indifferent.  I was too busy to be politically minded.    But if I had,  what difference does it make as to Bill O'Reilly?   Bill O'Reilly was the architect of his own downfall.  There is nothing more to read into it.

• omahacolt likes this

#24 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Ted Kennedy incident happened when I was still in college.  As I went right into the military I really didn't have much feeling for Ted Kennedy good bad or indifferent.  I was too busy to be politically minded.    But if I had,  what difference does it make as to Bill O'Reilly?   Bill O'Reilly was the architect of his own downfall.  There is nothing more to read into it.

Ah!  Got it.  That's why in 2009 the lefties said everything was on Obama and Bush's actions were meaningless.

#25 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:01 PM

Oh shit. Just realized o'lielly is going to be the next president.

#26 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

is this thread about a democrat? oh wait...  :lol:

the hypocrats only care about the abuse of women when it hurts someone they don't like

when it's one of their own, they say: "The American public doesn't care about sex."

did o'Liely or trump drive a woman off a bridge, and allow her to drown while they got busy running away from the scene of the accident so they wouldn't get a DUI?

did o'Liely or trump rape a woman in a little rock hotel?

did o'Liely or trump have 4 different women file successful harrassment lawsuits?

did o'Liely or trump entertain themselves watching a TEENAGE INTERN insert a cigar up her vagina, while they watched?

did o'Liely or trump splatter their jizz all over a teenage intern's dress?

did o'Liely or trump LIE ON NATIONAL TV right to everyone's faces?

STFU about whining... if you can't acknowledge the double standard, that's your shortcoming, and it's probably the reason nobody takes your arguments against trump seriously.

On the other hand, I've pointed out many SUBSTANTIAL issues that I have with trump. I don't particularly care for him. When I disagree with his policy I let him have it. When I agree with his policy, I acknowledge it.

I'm honest about it, and I'm consistent.

You... not so much. You tend to get your opinions from the lefties in press... your sentiments absolutely DRIP with the anti-trump rhetoric that is on the TV 24/7. The press tells you what to be outraged about, and you dutifully post it in here.

All I ask is that you think for yourself, and rationally discuss the issues.

So... what DO you think about Bill Clinton being widely recognized as a feminist, after all the crimes he committed against women? What DO you think about Ted Kennedy being a lovable lefty politician all those years, after having murdered a woman and gotten away scott free? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

the topic is bill o'reilly.  

the topic isn't what i think about shit that happened 20 years ago or longer.  there is not a constant need to change the discussion.  

#27 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

You're the biggest hypocrite I have ever met, wilkie. 

And that is the only point that is relevant.

#28 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

you still didn't weigh in counselor

about kennedy or clinton

it has everything to do with orielly

if you can't see that youre a fool

#29 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

I'm not an O'Reilly fan, rarely if ever watch his show, I do however enjoy his Killing books.

My question though is what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Yes he's been accused of sexual harassment and he has denied it constantly. He asked Fox not to pay into these accusations but they did, he wanted to fight them but Fox elected not to. So when did our country change to guilty until proven innocent? When did the burden of proof start being on the shoulder of the accused?

In today's society a person can accuse someone of doing something and ruin their lives without a single shred of evidence. When will you be accused of something and have your life ruined based on a false accusation.

Again not a fan of O'Reilly and could care less if he was taken off the air, I am a fan of innocent until proven guilty no matter how many times I tried someone based on the information given to us in the media.
  • oldtimer likes this

#30 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Well when you've already settled multiple cases of sexual harassment and shelled out millions for it, you tend to not get the benefit of the doubt when multiple new accusations come out.

#31 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Btw does anybody not think bill cosby is a serial rapist at this point?

#32 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

I'm not an O'Reilly fan, rarely if ever watch his show, I do however enjoy his Killing books.

My question though is what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Yes he's been accused of sexual harassment and he has denied it constantly. He asked Fox not to pay into these accusations but they did, he wanted to fight them but Fox elected not to. So when did our country change to guilty until proven innocent? When did the burden of proof start being on the shoulder of the accused?

In today's society a person can accuse someone of doing something and ruin their lives without a single shred of evidence. When will you be accused of something and have your life ruined based on a false accusation.

Again not a fan of O'Reilly and could care less if he was taken off the air, I am a fan of innocent until proven guilty no matter how many times I tried someone based on the information given to us in the media.

agreed

#33 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,737 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

His sponsors were running for the hills. That's why he was fired. Remember, it is ALWAYS about the money.

#34 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,131 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

Touche Seems.....

w

#35 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:08 PM

Well when you've already settled multiple cases of sexual harassment and shelled out millions for it, you tend to not get the benefit of the doubt when multiple new accusations come out.

O'Reilly never paid and told Fox not to because he felt he could fight it and win. To me that's a company who is more afraid of the bad publicity then fighting for their employees.

#36 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

His sponsors were running for the hills. That's why he was fired. Remember, it is ALWAYS about the money.

Yep, it's better to given then to make a stand.

#37 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

O'Reilly never paid and told Fox not to because he felt he could fight it and win. To me that's a company who is more afraid of the bad publicity then fighting for their employees.

he also thought he could sleep with women at fox. Appears not to be the case

#38 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:28 PM

Trump should replace Sean Spicer with Bill O'Reilly and then Bill O'Reilly could take questions from the media in the new "NO SPIN ZONE". :D

#39 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:58 AM

Has it been proven in a court of law?   :D

#40 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

Btw does anybody not think bill cosby is a serial rapist at this point?

no more than bill clinton

one bill used opiates as a tranquilizer... 

the other bill used power to accomplish the same results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users