Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Adios Bill O Reilly

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:32 AM

Has it been proven in a court of law? :D

That doesn't matter if it doesn't fit into your agenda.

#42 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:27 PM

O'Reilly never paid and told Fox not to because he felt he could fight it and win. To me that's a company who is more afraid of the bad publicity then fighting for their employees.

He's actually paid out millions. I wasn't talking about this case. He hasn't had time to settle out of court yet.

He paid one former producer like 9 or 10 million but she had taped his harassing phone calls. Btw he called her while masturbating.

He has settled 4 or 5 cases I believe.

His daughter alleges she saw him choke her mother and drag her down a set of stairs.

Like I said he's a piece of shit. No better than Clinton. And this asshole wrote a book on morality and family values. Literally. That's not a metaphor. It was number one book in the country.

That's like bill Clinton writing a book on how to treat women properly.

#43 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:34 PM

no more than bill clinton

one bill used opiates as a tranquilizer...

the other bill used power to accomplish the same results

Yes yes bill Clinton is a piece of shit too. Not sure what that has to do with bill cosby.

I've never liked or defended Clinton so not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not OC.

It would be nice if a conservative could be criticised on their own merits in this forum without a chorus of "yeah but bill clintons..."

And yes I know that our resident libtards used the yeah but bush blah blah blah argument to death. I am not one of them and have been very consistent in criticizing all of them. Hell, criticizing assholes is my one redeeming quality.
  • omahacolt likes this

#44 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 PM

Has it been proven in a court of law? :D

You're right! Innocent people totally pay out 9 mil when they know they're in the right. Btw those taped phone calls are available for your listening pleasure on the wide wide world of internets.

#45 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Yes yes bill Clinton is a piece of shit too. Not sure what that has to do with bill cosby.

I've never liked or defended Clinton so not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not OC.

It would be nice if a conservative could be criticised on their own merits in this forum without a chorus of "yeah but bill clintons..."

And yes I know that our resident libtards used the yeah but bush blah blah blah argument to death. I am not one of them and have been very consistent in criticizing all of them. Hell, criticizing assholes is my one redeeming quality.

That's pretty much my point tho xen

it's only newsworthy when it happens to a conservative

of course olielly is an asshole... we knew that going in... these allegations came as no surprise... in fact they were very easy to believe. 

this has everything to do with clinton. when the scandal(s) broke... the self-professed women's rights advocates came to clinton's defense

they all said 'Americans don't care about sex' and to this day he gets paid millions to speak about women's issues

why? what clinton did was a hell of a lot worse than anything o'lielly did. he raped Juanita Broaderrick. sent her to the hospital. had to get stitches because clinton bit her lip

what did Clarence Thomas do? he almost lost the nomination to SCOTUS because the feminists, the same ones who vociferously defended clinton, attacked him with wreckless abandon. what was it that he did again? something about a pubic hair on a coke can? 

he didn't do anything remotely misogynistic, but look how intense those feminists scrutinzed him. to this day he is despised by the same feminists who love clinton

during this last election, like 5 or 6 women came out of the woodwork to accuse trump of harassment... and they were propped up by a sympathetic media, and everyone on the planet believed them, and it was enough to make everyone on the planet truly believe trump hates women

I'm so fucking sick and tired of the double standard. Sexual harassment is either a problem that needs to be taken seriously, always, or it isn't a problem

this is why clinton will always be relevant in any discussion about sexual harassment. we cannot allow this to be a selective issue that can be either ignored or exploited, depending on who is accused. 

but that's exactly what this has become over the last 30 years, and it's sickening

#46 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted Today, 12:02 AM

That's pretty much my point tho xen

it's only newsworthy when it happens to a conservative

of course olielly is an asshole... we knew that going in... these allegations came as no surprise... in fact they were very easy to believe.

this has everything to do with clinton. when the scandal(s) broke... the self-professed women's rights advocates came to clinton's defense

they all said 'Americans don't care about sex' and to this day he gets paid millions to speak about women's issues

why? what clinton did was a hell of a lot worse than anything o'lielly did. he raped Juanita Broaderrick. sent her to the hospital. had to get stitches because clinton bit her lip

what did Clarence Thomas do? he almost lost the nomination to SCOTUS because the feminists, the same ones who vociferously defended clinton, attacked him with wreckless abandon. what was it that he did again? something about a pubic hair on a coke can?

he didn't do anything remotely misogynistic, but look how intense those feminists scrutinzed him. to this day he is despised by the same feminists who love clinton

during this last election, like 5 or 6 women came out of the woodwork to accuse trump of harassment... and they were propped up by a sympathetic media, and everyone on the planet believed them, and it was enough to make everyone on the planet truly believe trump hates women

I'm so fucking sick and tired of the double standard. Sexual harassment is either a problem that needs to be taken seriously, always, or it isn't a problem

this is why clinton will always be relevant in any discussion about sexual harassment. we cannot allow this to be a selective issue that can be either ignored or exploited, depending on who is accused.

but that's exactly what this has become over the last 30 years, and it's sickening

so no

Criticizing a conservative will never be ok. It will always boil down to the media and what a democrat did.

#47 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Today, 12:59 AM

so no

Criticizing a conservative will never be ok. It will always boil down to the media and what a democrat did.

Actually... mex has a damn good point if you care to listen. There is a double standard and that is not right. Not a whole lot of outrage over Anthony weiner I noticed.

That said, I'm not part of any groups so I can freely criticize everyone and get away with it.

Yay for me!!!

#48 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted Today, 01:10 AM

Actually... mex has a damn good point if you care to listen. There is a double standard and that is not right. Not a whole lot of outrage over Anthony weiner I noticed.

That said, I'm not part of any groups so I can freely criticize everyone and get away with it.

Yay for me!!!

anthony wiener sent dick picks to chicks and got busted. Not exactly the same thing.

#49 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

anthony wiener sent dick picks to chicks and got busted. Not exactly the same thing.

One of them was underage. And his wife, Hillary's most trusted confidant, stays with him. And it's happened many times over the course of years.

It was also unwanted sexual harassment so it's very similar to o'lielly.

It's either ok to treat women like possessions and 2nd class citizens or it's not.

#50 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted Today, 02:37 AM

Mex,  I do not get the connection between what O'Reilly did and my lack of criticizing Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton.   In Ted Kennedy's case,   most of the things that happened occurred when I was in college, the military or law school and I didn't have extra time to read about him or what he is said to have done.   As to Clinton, the most you can say is that I didn't pay that close of attention.  This board was open about the time that GWB launched the Iraq war.

The most you can accuse me of saying is that I committed the sin of omission and not the sin of commission.   That doesn't make me a fool nor does it make me a hypocrite in the matter of Bill O'Reilly.  Believe what you want but remember,  I do not engage in petty name calling with you.

I do not attack you by junior high name calling nor do I try to change the subject so that you can go on one of your mean spirited rants.  To my knowledge we were talking about Bill O'Reilly.

But if it makes you feel better,   I will accept all responsibility for Bill O'Reilly being fired by FOX.    In the meantime,  while you are collecting your vitriol and looking to spew crappy insults at me,   google John Henry Falk and Don Hollenbeck.   See what a corporation can do to employees without the benefit of hearing or trial.

#51 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts

Posted Today, 02:59 AM

Only problem is that when Hillary was facing criminal charges, someone on this board defended her by claiming she was never convicted in a court of law.  Seems strange that O'Reilly doesn't get the same consideration.  Has he been charged?  Did a jury convict?  Both are probably guilty.  It doesn't take a genius to judge the reports, but they're still just reports.  Consistency is a useful thing.

• Chiefsfan1963 likes this

#52 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted Today, 04:01 AM

As to Clinton, the most you can say is that I didn't pay that close of attention

on so many levels that is the lamest response I have ever seen in this forum

surprising coming from you, because normally you're pretty intelligent

weak... and disappointing

#53 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted Today, 04:07 AM

Only problem is that when Hillary was facing criminal charges, someone on this board defended her by claiming she was never convicted in a court of law.  Seems strange that O'Reilly doesn't get the same consideration.  Has he been charged?  Did a jury convict?  Both are probably guilty.  It doesn't take a genius to judge the reports, but they're still just reports.  Consistency is a useful thing.

consistency is non existent

what;s amusing here, is not one single person is defending orielly

he's an ass... deserves what he gets.

equally offensive is wilkie's selective indignation

oh yeah he's all about justice for poor poor victims of evil corporations

but when it comes to REAL female victims, he conveniently avoids paying attention

#54 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted Today, 04:09 AM

One of them was underage. And his wife, Hillary's most trusted confidant, stays with him. And it's happened many times over the course of years.

It was also unwanted sexual harassment so it's very similar to o'lielly.

It's either ok to treat women like possessions and 2nd class citizens or it's not.

word

and I had forgotten about the little wiener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users