Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Reuben Foster

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 WichitaZRide

WichitaZRide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:15 PM

Guy failed a drug test...rumors about a shoulder injury...previously a projected 1st rounder...do you still want him, and if so how late do you risk him dropping?

#2 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

If he falls to 27, I'd take him.

• oldtimer likes this

#3 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

I don't think it's going to drop him at all. Now if he tested positive for drugs, that's another story.

He'll go to the Saints at 11.

#4 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:18 AM

Draft him if he's there. Beast

#5 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

I doubt he falls much. It was a diluted sample not a positive. He says he'd had food poisoning and was over hydrating. I'd take him still.

#6 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

I doubt he falls much. It was a diluted sample not a positive. He says he'd had food poisoning and was over hydrating. I'd take him still.

:lol: Had an old High school buddy said the same thing..but his PO put him back into the system for an other try

#7 WichitaZRide

WichitaZRide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Well...a diluted sample still counts as a positive in the NFL and he is now in "the program".  And I of course don't know the real story, but it still a risk.  I'd like to see him fall to us in the 2nd, but I'm not counting on that.  He's a gamer regardless and will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 1st. 

#8 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

Diluted sample is a shaky reason to count it as positive. I was a little skeptical when I heard that. Retest? Yes. Counted as a positive? That's not cool in my book. Unless water became a banned substance.

#9 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:52 PM

I remember when Lance Armstrong was caught with a banned substance banned in France. It was a bar of soap.
  • oldtimer likes this

#10 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

Well...a diluted sample still counts as a positive in the NFL and he is now in "the program".  And I of course don't know the real story, but it still a risk.  I'd like to see him fall to us in the 2nd, but I'm not counting on that.  He's a gamer regardless and will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 1st.

It comes down to his drug test history and if teams buy his story. I don't think it's too farfetched.

#11 WichitaZRide

WichitaZRide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

Or maybe...just maybe, knowing he was in jeopardy of a positive drug test...got irritated with hospital staff and got sent home...

Foster had a terrible combine week...hard to believe if he legitimately had food poisoning that is wasn't discovered until yesterday...he had every opportunity to use this excuse...and it comes now, not a month ago...

#12 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

I guess? Either way, he's not sliding to 27.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users