Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Jamal Charles visiting Broncos on Tuesday!!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 kcchief4lif

kcchief4lif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

In my opnion he didn'the have to run his mouth on the way out,,,
Heartbreak,,bullshit..fucck.

Pretty much..

#42 KC Warpaint

KC Warpaint

King Of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

i was listening to KC Radio this morning and they said that the chiefs told JC that he was done and needed to retire, also talked about that the Med staff has mishandled Jamal & Justin Houston's knee injuries (something a lot of us here have speculated about) which might have created a rift between JC and the chiefs...again this is all speculation and rumor etc

• oldtimer likes this

#43 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

i was listening to KC Radio this morning and they said that the chiefs told JC that he was done and needed to retire, also talked about that the Med staff has mishandled Jamal & Justin Houston's knee injuries (something a lot of us here have speculated about) which might have created a rift between JC and the chiefs...again this is all speculation and rumor etc

all quite believable IMO. Wonder what JC's Cap hit would of been this year?

#44 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

JCs account of what happens was pretty friendly to the Chiefs. Made it seem like if he would have done only what they asked, he would have been fine. The season ending injury came after practice when he was simply pushing himself to hard. That injury was unrelated (or at least a different ligament) than what was surgically repaired.

There wasn't any swelling or rushing him back according to him. At least according to what he put on his website January 9th. Chiefs are clean. Pure unsupported speculation on them mishandling these guys IMO.

Jamaalcharles25.com

#45 Okiechief1

Okiechief1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

all quite believable IMO. Wonder what JC's Cap hit would of been this year?

He was going to make 7 mill this year if he was still with KC. If the Chiefs medical staff advised him to retire I doubt they even tried to get that number lower and just opted to release him.

#46 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

He was going to make 7 mill this year if he was still with KC. If the Chiefs medical staff advised him to retire I doubt they even tried to get that number lower and just opted to release him.

and that brings up the next question.If JC's knees turn out to be fine is this another major Fkup by the Chiefs medical staff ?

#47 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:52 PM

man gots to do what a man gots to do. I'll be interested in knowing what his contract is.

Did they release him on the prognosis of the same guy that worked on Houston's knees?

If he goes for any where near 1000 yrds or just is a major part of beating the Chiefs there will be some real esplaining to do .

I aint happy and my displeasure is not with JC

Yep

#48 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

and that brings up the next question.If JC's knees turn out to be fine is this another major Fkup by the Chiefs medical staff ?

I don't see how. I also think the other stories were pure fantasy speculation by fans and had no basis in reality. I've had 14 surgeries on my legs and knees, including ACL and MCL and all the other CL's (not a doctor). Your body doesn't always respond and everyone is different. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been through it.

#49 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:11 AM

I think the Chiefs should give Kareem Hunt #25.

#50 KC Warpaint

KC Warpaint

King Of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

I think the Chiefs should give Kareem Hunt #25.

+1

#51 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

I don't see how. I also think the other stories were pure fantasy speculation by fans and had no basis in reality. I've had 14 surgeries on my legs and knees, including ACL and MCL and all the other CL's (not a doctor). Your body doesn't always respond and everyone is different. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been through it.

Sounds like your knees are pretty fucked up my friend..,

#52 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

Sounds like your knees are pretty fucked up my friend..,

I went full bionic last fall on the left one. Pretty sure that means I'll be jumping over buildings by festivus.

#53 ATLchief

ATLchief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Jesus, were you a Nancy Kerrigan reenactor on weekends?

• oldtimer likes this

#54 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,734 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:08 PM

Jesus, were you a Nancy Kerrigan reenactor on weekends?

Probably from all of the under desk time.

#55 liquidfriend

liquidfriend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

lol

#56 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

Probably from all of the under desk time.

Oh shit, the secrets out.

#57 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Darrin Reaves was waived with an injury settlement, also I predict Jamaal Charles will be cut by the Broncos before the season starts.

#58 KCSLC2008

KCSLC2008

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:54 AM

Darrin Reaves was waived with an injury settlement, also I predict Jamaal Charles will be cut by the Broncos before the season starts.

That would be great for all. Jamaal keeps his health. He doesn't get to show us up. Broncos spent time and money. Charles would only be a achief, but we'd know his real thoughts or what he says when push came to shove.

#59 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

That would be great for all. Jamaal keeps his health. He doesn't get to show us up. Broncos spent time and money. Charles would only be a achief, but we'd know his real thoughts or what he says when push came to shove.

Not dogging him but Jamaal doesn't really show up in big games. He plays hard but was rarely the difference maker.

#60 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

From what I have heard, the money the Broncos offered Charles is not guaranteed if he doesn't make the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users