Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Hillary Should Be in Federal Prison.

Comey caves

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

Comey: Anthony Weiner Received Classified Clinton Emails

JamesComey-SenateJudiciaryHearing-May320

FBI Director James Comey hit back Wednesday against Democratic criticism of his decision to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails 11 days before the 2016 election.

He said although it made him “mildly nauseous” to think he could have had some impact on the election, he believes he did the right thing and to this day, would not change his mind.

He said the seized laptop of Anthony Weiner — the husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin — had metadata that “showed there were thousands” of Clinton’s emails on his laptop, including classified information and what officials believed could be missing emails from her first three months as secretary of state.

He said after repeatedly telling members of Congress that the FBI had concluded its investigation into Clinton, the only right thing to do was to let Congress know the case was reopened.

He said not saying something would have been an “act of concealment,” and that he was faced with two choices: speak or conceal. Concealment would have been “catastrophic,” he said.

He said he was asked by a subordinate whether his decision would help then-candidate Donald Trump with the election, but he did not “for a moment” think about whose political fortunes would be affected, and that he had to do the “right thing.”

Comey has come under fire from Democrats since Clinton’s loss in November to Trump.

Clinton on Tuesday said she was “on the way to winning” until Comey’s announcement.

“I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but were scared off,” she said at an international women’s conference.

“If the election were on October 27, I’d be your president,” she added.

#2 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Wilkie....Looks bad for the home team eh?

w

#3 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

Hillary gets a pass because Comey can't prove intent?  "Sorry, officer.  I didn't intend to miss that stop sign."  

Any fair minded person knows the truth about Hillary, Huma, and Weiner.  Lying to official in an investigation, withholding evidence, obstructing justice?  Didn't really intend to.  Just like Lynch and Lerner, if you're connected with the Obama administration, you're immune from paying for your criminal acts.  The legal system in this country is rotten to the core.

• azchief21 likes this

#4 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Well the FBI director should lose his job over it as well.

• BroncoStud likes this

#5 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:01 PM

Hillary lost because everything is a secret with her. Even stuff that shouldn't be. Nobody trusts her. And she's corrupt. And she smugly thought she had states in the bag that Trump was hitting hard. Hello Wisconsin!

And she's corrupt. Also, she's corrupt.
  • kcchief4lif and BroncoStud like this

#6 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

If you believe in the Rule of Law, which as an attorney here reminded me is "the cornerstone of a civilized society" she needs to be indicted.

w

#7 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hillary lost because everything is a secret with her. Even stuff that shouldn't be. Nobody trusts her. And she's corrupt. And she smugly thought she had states in the bag that Trump was hitting hard. Hello Wisconsin!

And she's corrupt. Also, she's corrupt.

And, she won't take responsibility for anything.  A professional victim.  We wonder why these millenials have the attitudes that they do.  No sympathy for her.

• oldtimer likes this

#8 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:56 PM

A Wal Mart greeter could have beaten Trump.., Listening to her talk was like fingernails on a chalkboard, she sold 1/3 of our reserve uranium supply to Russia and the Clinton foundation mysteriously gained almost $100 million, Her primary was rigged from day one and when her and the Wasserman bitch got busted freezing out Sanders they blamed the Russians.., And when she got busted playing fast and loose with secret government documents she blamed the FBI..,  And she still plays the victim card..,

I'm sooooo thankful the country saw through the bullshit enough to send her off to the woods.., Sanders would have killed Trump and these assholes in the alt left and the MSM hail her return like Joan of Arc.., AS for me..,  Hell I'm gonna start looking for firewood..,

• azchief21 likes this

#9 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

A Wal Mart greeter could have beaten Trump.., Listening to her talk was like fingernails on a chalkboard, she sold 1/3 of our reserve uranium supply to Russia and the Clinton foundation mysteriously gained almost $100 million, Her primary was rigged from day one and when her and the Wasserman bitch got busted freezing out Sanders they blamed the Russians.., And when she got busted playing fast and loose with secret government documents she blamed the FBI..,  And she still plays the victim card..,

I'm sooooo thankful the country saw through the bullshit enough to send her off to the woods.., Sanders would have killed Trump and these assholes in the alt left and the MSM hail her return like Joan of Arc.., AS for me..,  Hell I'm gonna start looking for firewood..,

You don't need firewood where you live.  Don't heat your house and don't cook your fish.  Firewood is overrated.

#10 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

Got venison to smoke..,

• oldtimer and West like this

#11 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Got venison to smoke..,

Mmmmmmm send me some deer jerky!!!

#12 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

You don't need firewood where you live.  Don't heat your house and don't cook your fish.  Firewood is overrated.

Fuck the bitch.., She wants to be a martyr, I can help.., Wood is a renewable resource..,

#13 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:58 AM

Looks like FBI Director Comey out of the job, Trump fired him. 

#14 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

Vennison still sucks.   Too greasy.   If you are from the Midwest you eat COW.   That's it.  Beef.    Kansas City's finest commodity.

#15 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:28 AM

Vennison still sucks.   Too greasy.   If you are from the Midwest you eat COW.   That's it.  Beef.    Kansas City's finest commodity.

Man Wilks, I'd rather eat venison than cow any day..,

#16 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

Too greasy.

you've never had real venison then... because it's never greasy

in fact it's so low in fat that butchers have to mix with pork-ends just to make sausage or burgers

• MAUI and West like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users