Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Mike Flynn Cleared of ANY wrongdoing in Russia Probe

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:53 PM

yep

you guys keep saying that but then defend him every single chance you get.  and all the republicans.  

but then you claim to hate them too.  lets call a spade a spade boys

#22 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

this just in  from Fox

The Senate Intelligence Committee has issued a subpoena for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The subpoena requests documents relevant to the Committee’s investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election

saw that on cnn yesterday

#23 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

Partisans like yourself who only care about political party or agenda, and the mainstream media which only cares about agenda, are the only reason this is even being discussed at this point.

At least with Benghazi there was a blatant and tangible lie told by Hillary/Obama, Americans died because of horrible decision-making by both, there were emails that proved perjury over it, etc, Susan Rice got caught lying about YouTube, etc, etc, etc, etc...  With the Trump-Russia fiasco there is literally NOTHING.  Comey, Clapper, the US intelligence community have all stated there is no credible evidence of ANY wrongdoing by Trump...

To keep pushing the narrative now is just low IQ nonsense and the reason why Americans no longer trust the media and why Democrats have lost a record number of public seats in the past decade.

comey just asked for more resources for the investigation right before he was fired.  do you think he did that with no credible evidence?  and i have not heard anyone state (other than you and other republicans/trump supporters) that there is no evidence.

let this play out.  these things take more than just 2 weeks to wrap up

#24 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

If the Democrats keep this up, I can't wait for Hillary to be charged with about 16 felony counts. ;)

#25 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

comey just asked for more resources for the investigation right before he was fired.  do you think he did that with no credible evidence?  and i have not heard anyone state (other than you and other republicans/trump supporters) that there is no evidence.

let this play out.  these things take more than just 2 weeks to wrap up

Obama began "investigating" this aka illegally unmasking American citizens and disseminating said unmasking to the mainstream media back before the November election in case Hillary lost.  It's already been a hell of a lot longer than two weeks.  It has been well over half a year and guess what - z-e-r-o evidence. 

So yeah.

#26 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:11 AM

Obama began "investigating" this aka illegally unmasking American citizens and disseminating said unmasking to the mainstream media back before the November election in case Hillary lost. It's already been a hell of a lot longer than two weeks. It has been well over half a year and guess what - z-e-r-o evidence.

So yeah.

nothing illegal about unmasking. Nothing.

And you were wrong as well as trump. He wasn't wire tapped and you both should apologize to obama.

#27 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:32 AM

nothing illegal about unmasking. Nothing.

And you were wrong as well as trump. He wasn't wire tapped and you both should apologize to obama.

Unmasking is only "legal" if you have the clearance to do so.  And if you had paid the LEAST bit of attention to Comey's (and many others testimony) you would know that handing the names of unmasked Americans to the mainstream media, which happened, is a serious federal FELONY.  Not a misdemeanor, it's an instant felony.

#28 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

So there is a 100% certainty that someone in the Obama Administration, likely more than 1 person, committed a series of felonies "investigating" Trump.

You know...  Pesky facts keep getting in the way of your narrative here lol...

#29 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:22 AM

to wilkie and oc...

18341939_649035505302488_789110090597545

• MAUI and omahacolt like this

#30 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

Unmasking is only "legal" if you have the clearance to do so. And if you had paid the LEAST bit of attention to Comey's (and many others testimony) you would know that handing the names of unmasked Americans to the mainstream media, which happened, is a serious federal FELONY. Not a misdemeanor, it's an instant felony.

and who did that?

#31 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

So there is a 100% certainty that someone in the Obama Administration, likely more than 1 person, committed a series of felonies "investigating" Trump.

You know... Pesky facts keep getting in the way of your narrative here lol...

lets hope it comes out in the investigation. Breaking the law should be punished.

But again, there is an investigation for a reason. Just wait and see. If trump allows it

#32 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

I can't wait for: Ginsburg or Kennedy to retire.You think this is funny....Holy shit, heads will EXPLODE.

w :lol: :lol: :lol:

#33 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

Kennedy is great justice even tho he sometimes disagrees with liberals. He could chair an independent Russian investigation. Others? James Baker, Leon Panetta.

#34 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:42 AM

Kennedy is great justice even tho he sometimes disagrees with liberals. He could chair an independent Russian investigation. Others? James Baker, Leon Panetta.

They're all partisans.  The best solution is to name Gowdy as the new FBI director and let him loose on the Obama administration criminals like Hillary, Lerner, Rice, Huma, and Lynch.  Drain the swamp.

• oldtimer likes this

#35 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

jet, they investigated lerner for like 8 days

there's nothing to see there

or else wilkie and oc would have been all over it

#36 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

Meh. If you really want to drain the swamp the dems need to take the pukes along with Trump and his cronies with them.

I find when most say they want to drain the swamp what they really mean is get rid of anybody they don't like.

I'm glad y'all like your Trumpy catchphrases but at this point i have no faith that trumps reign will be anything but business as usual in the swamp by the time it's all done.

There will be no winners here.

#37 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:00 AM

trumps economic policy, at least what he says he wants to do, has the potential to be horrible

love when he says he's lowering corporate taxes, but his protectionism (if ever enacted) will negate any gains from favorable tax policy

hopefully he's just bluffing... seems to be working so far on the chinese and the canooks... they're trying to accommodate him because they are scared to death of a trade war. but if they call his bluff, it will hurt evertyone

love his scotus pick, can't wait for ginsburg to retire. his next pick could leave the left reeling for decades

then again, trump is a lefty at heart so he'll probably pick another sotomayor or kagen

he needs to shut his fucking mouth and fix the economy, and tell the press to fuck off and die

if he could do that, he might get my support

#38 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:20 AM

He'll have to do a lot more than he's done to get my support. So far color me unimpressed. If they really cared about fixing healthcare give me fucking control over my fsa and hsa accounts.

Seems like so far it's all been a dog and pony show. The shameless Trump ball washing in here is starting to wear thin on me as well. Obviously not referring to you, mex, with that comment. It's almost as bad as the thinly veiled dumbocrat worship not so disguised as "aw shucks fellas I's just asking questions to learn" bullshit OC is slinging.
  • mex likes this

#39 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:28 AM

He sucks ass. Still better than Killary.

I'm trying to give the guy a chance. Like Mex, I was good with the SCOTUS pick. But, not much else. If he would just shut up and stay off Twitter. He always has to have the last word. Let it go.

#40 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:31 AM

Better than billary and obama. Quite the low bar.

Woo hoo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users