Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump fires James Comey, FBI director

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:53 PM

Wow. Deeper and deeper. Reminds me of Archibald Cox and Richard Kleindist. The mystery continues.

#2 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

Mystery lol?  It's called corruption.

#3 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

Wow. Deeper and deeper. Reminds me of Archibald Cox and Richard Kleindist. The mystery continues.

Really reaching?  Comey should have been fired last year when he gave Hillary a pass on her criminal acts.  Weren't you the one who always wanted solid evidence before judging?  I don't get it.

#4 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

Too early to speculate. Independent prosecutor and committee absolutely needed. This seems to repeat the Saturday night massacre between Nixon and Cox. My suspicions are undoubtedly different than yours.

#5 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

About time.

#6 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

https://mobile.twitt...1112323/photo/1

#7 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:29 PM

Hillary is finally vindicated. :lol: That bastard lost her the election.

#8 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:18 AM

He found out on the news

Trump is shit

#9 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

he was horrible

it was time

obama was shit

#10 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

He found out on the news

Trump is shit

You mean when Trump wrote him a letter stating that his services were no longer needed?

#11 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

Too early to speculate. Independent prosecutor and committee absolutely needed. This seems to repeat the Saturday night massacre between Nixon and Cox. My suspicions are undoubtedly different than yours.

Nixon LOL...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#12 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:58 AM

You mean when Trump wrote him a letter stating that his services were no longer needed?

C'mon.  Don't ruin a good story.

#13 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:00 AM

Nixon LOL...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no shit... wilkie is so fucking predictable

#14 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

My favorite part of the letter Trump sent to Comey is the statement Trump makes,  "Despite the fact that you visited me on three separate occasions and told me I was not the subject of an investigation......."    Trump's self congratulatory exoneration to himself.  We call that self aggrondisement.   Like getting a recommendation for job application employment from your dad.   It carries no weight of any kind and it actually makes actions more suspicious.    It will be very interesting to hear how you guys spin this because you have to know what it looks like.    

It is too early to tell how this effects the Russian collusion investigations that are ongoing.  I will tell you that in my humble opinion,   my opinion only,  the Washington Post is going to be more and more emboldened to look for the smoking gun.  There's a lot of investigative journalism  out there right now and firing Comey just added meat to the gristmill.

As promised before,  I will reserve final judgment until after the Senate/House/FBI/Ethics committee hearings have published their final reports.

But this is going to make this story run another six months.

PS:   Predictable or not,   google October 20, 1973 and see if you can see the parallels.

PSS:   It also guarantees the sustainability of the Lockeroom for at least a year.   Things were getting stail in here.   Maybe Bilyous will come back.   Or Dave Zin?   Or the person who cannot be named but bought a daggar at our coalition auction that he never paid for.

#15 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:58 AM

One parallel I plainly see is the relentless carping and spiping by big media.., Watergate was an incredible power shift, away from elected officials and toward media presentation.., It was the birth of the MSM as a power player and their relentless pushing of their collective agenda..,

If this collective media assault continues, and it will, just like wave after wave hitting the beach, I'm afraid that Big Media will do more damage to the electoral process than any alleged Trump/Russia collusion would ever do.., If they can topple another president then no elected official is safe.., Its about control..,

If there's a lesson to be learned from Watergate, its that elected officials aren't the only ones lookin to fuck you..,

This is a watershed time for our Republic, and our freedoms to decide our own destiny have never been so at risk.., In my mind, Big Media IS Big Brother.., We need to question everything that's seen, said or printed and resist any attempt to be bent to their will.., What is happening now is nothing short of a Coup attempt for the biggest political prize on the planet.., Don't let these assholes fool ya..,

PS.., I'm good with Pence..,

PPS.., I'm way better with a clown like Trump than a thousand butthurt Hillary Clintons..,

• kcchief4lif, oldtimer, West and 2 others like this

#16 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

We will see where this leads Maui. It is far from over.

#17 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

Like I said.., Wave after wave..,

#18 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:49 AM

At varying times over the last year or so, either the dumocrats or repubes have hated or liked Comey. I agree with MAUI......question EVERYTHING.

• kcchief4lif likes this

#19 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

he didn't get the letter.

#20 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Trump fires the guy investigating him on the recommendation of a guy that had to recuse himself from that investigation.

Haha what a shit show. This is pretty much going exactly as expected. Trump has turned this country into a global embarrassment.

Now on to ww3 and more tax cuts for rich people
  • Smoulder likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users