Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump fires James Comey, FBI director

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#41 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:56 PM

It is still about Russia. Despite the smokescreen, the endless attempts t o change the subject, the insults, and pitiful excuses you have tried to force on m e....it's still about Russia. And we do not have answer yet.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

this is you wilkie:

Humphrey-Bogart-Captain-Queeg-The-Caine-

#42 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

Let me repeat slowly...NO FINAL WRITTEN REPORT from any committee now investigating collusion. If this was a grand jury, the fact that you haven't heard anything means nothing. Nada. Nobody speaks for an investigating committee until the committee's work is finished.

I know how much you want to lobby for your favorable verdict but there is no report yet.

#43 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

this is you wilkie:

Humphrey-Bogart-Captain-Queeg-The-Caine-

Ha ha ha. Captain Queeg. It's the strawberries. Someone took an extra helping during mess.

Boogie should have gotten an academy award for that one.

#44 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Bill Clinton fired William Sessions, so the fact that Democrats are trying to say this has never happened before is not correct.

#45 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

Trump fired Comey not the entire FBI agency, so this has no effect on any investigation that may or may not be going on.

#46 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

Bill Clinton fired William Sessions, so the fact that Democrats are trying to say this has never happened before is not correct.

that isn't the same thing

#47 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

Trump fired Comey not the entire FBI agency, so this has no effect on any investigation that may or may not be going on.

hahah ok.  

#48 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:30 PM

It's never the same thing when it comes to the Democrats.

#49 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

..it's still about Russia. And we do not have answer yet.

To me Wilks, if it were only about Russia this would be over already.., It's about Trump, pure and simple.., It's a power play and perception is more important than reality..,

This is a media driven coup attempt and Democrats are nothing more than hungry dogs following a food plate.., The guy wasn't fired 10 seconds and the agenda was already written and delivered.., You've seen the headlines and how fast it hit the airways.., That just ain't natural in an objective environment I don't care who y'are..,

Big Media is Big Brother.., This is all about power..,

• oldtimer, jetlord and BroncoStud like this

#50 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

It's about discrediting Trumps Presidency, when Al Gore lost it was hanging chads, now Hillary loses and it's the Russians, the Dems always blame something else for why they lost, (the sun was in my eyes) :D

#51 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,283 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:11 AM

I saw a clip from Colbert last night announcing the firing during his monologue. The audience cheered, because, you know, dems hate Comey. Of course, now the narrative has changed, so he had to re-educate the left coast audience that dems now love Comey. After which, of course, they cheered.

#52 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

Ha ha ha. Captain Queeg. It's the strawberries. Someone took an extra helping during mess.

Boogie should have gotten an academy award for that one.

thought youd like that

#53 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:37 AM

To me Wilks, if it were only about Russia this would be over already.., It's about Trump, pure and simple.., It's a power play and perception is more important than reality..,

This is a media driven coup attempt and Democrats are nothing more than hungry dogs following a food plate.., The guy wasn't fired 10 seconds and the agenda was already written and delivered.., You've seen the headlines and how fast it hit the airways.., That just ain't natural in an objective environment I don't care who y'are..,

yep and trump is the first person to outwardly challenge them

now theyre going after him with both barrels

how anyone can not see this, and how dangerous it is to freedom, is beyond me

#54 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

I saw a clip from Colbert last night announcing the firing during his monologue. The audience cheered, because, you know, dems hate Comey. Of course, now the narrative has changed, so he had to re-educate the left coast audience that dems now love Comey. After which, of course, they cheered.

:lol:  :lol:

retards follow colbert

#55 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

that isn't the same thing

Like you would know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#56 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

thought youd like that

I did indeed. One of my favorite movie characters.

#57 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:06 AM

yep and trump is the first person to outwardly challenge them

now theyre going after him with both barrels

how anyone can not see this, and how dangerous it is to freedom, is beyond me

dangerous? Hahaha just take a look at the sweet potato in charge.

His health care plan will cause people to die while making his buddies rich. He is on the verge of starting ww3. He going all in on pollution and trying to kill clean energy. He is essentially selling the US down the river for the highest bidder.

And you guys are worried about Anderson cooper

#58 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:10 AM

Like you would know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you can respond to me without trying to insult my intelligence then great. If not then fuck off. Just stop responding to me

#59 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,283 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:12 AM

dangerous? Hahaha just take a look at the sweet potato in charge.

His health care plan will cause people to die while making his buddies rich. He is on the verge of starting ww3. He going all in on pollution and trying to kill clean energy. He is essentially selling the US down the river for the highest bidder.

And you guys are worried about Anderson cooper

Run, Forrest! Run!

#60 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

Not saying it's objective my ma. I am saying there is more to come. It is not over. The fat lady is not singing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users