Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Hillary Clinton Pressured the Prime Minister of Bangladesh to Donate to the CGI

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

i don't recall ever calling trump a fascist.

The past is fine to talk about if you can have a conversation about now. But to just constantly point the finger at something 5 years ago is irrelevant to the conversation about trump.

But your can't excuse every bad thing that happens by saying but a democrat did this or that. Who cares because Hillary did this or that.

actually oc I'm pointing out something that is happening right now. russiagate

there's no evidence

yet the dems are leaving no stone unturned

why? I'll tell ya why.

because they're looking to prove trump is a liar... that he would do, or say, anything to win an election... to delegitimize him

is this not precisely what obam and hilLIARy proved, beyond any shadow of a doubt, in september 2012?

I guess that was then and this is now

none of that benghazi shit is relevant anymore

but russia... hell ya

#42 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:57 PM

No, you just play one on the internet.

You can say it all you want, and you may not even be registered as a dem... But you have that "progressive" mindset and seem to be in lockstep with the dumbocrat agenda.

If it looks like a duck....

This is like Ncarls saying he's not a puke. Doesn't matter what you call yourself if you're that ideologically similar.

And yes I know that you realize that many of the dem politicians are just shills. That's not the problem. All non-local politicians are shills for special interests. ALL. That's what got them where they are.

The problem is the progressive agenda and the mindset.

The mindset is the victim mentality, the intolerance, and a belief that everyone should be forced to think like them.

The agenda is the use of government control to enforce the mindset.

PC culture is just one horrible consequence of this mindset and it would have been codified into law by now if the constitution didn't forbid it. There are many other symptoms, that's just the low hanging fruit.

It is the flipside of social conservatism, both sides of the same coin, and both would be horrible for the country if not kept in check by the constitution and the moderates and libertarians of this country.

Your liberal mindset shows itself in your posts about hating someone because they're fat. It shows in most of your posts in your failure to reason out your arguments.

I think you're probably too smart to be falling into this trap of 2 party groupthink. Yet here we are.

TL;DR = take the red pill already.

i don't only hate trump because he is fat.  there are other reasons as well.  

and i dont hide the fact that i lean liberal in many areas.  i don't think that is something to be ashamed of.  nor do i think it leads to wanting to control how people think.  i don't have the same agenda that cnn has. the victim mentality is shit.   i know that not everything is racist and that gets thrown out there too much for ratings.  but some shit is racist.  

i think i get painted into a corner by all the circle jerking that gets done on here by the so-called non republicans.  

bring up how to fix healthcare and all you get is talk about how bad obamacare is.  talk about russia and all you hear is benghazi.  talk about trump getting caught in a lie and all you hear is fake news and it is the msm's fault for everything.  

#43 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

actually oc I'm pointing out something that is happening right now. russiagate

there's no evidence

yet the dems are leaving no stone unturned

why? I'll tell ya why.

because they're looking to prove trump is a liar... that he would do, or say, anything to win an election... to delegitimize him

is this not precisely what obam and hilLIARy proved, beyond any shadow of a doubt, in september 2012?

I guess that was then and this is now

none of that benghazi shit is relevant anymore

but russia... hell ya

if there is nothing going on with russia then we will find out.  

apparently you think what happened in benghazi was worse than the people that looked into it did.  if that happens here then ok.  it is what it is.  

like i said before, i don't know much about benghazi.  i am not going to pretend that i do.  but i do know that if there is something going on with russia, lets find out.  why wouldn't you want to find out?   because of obama?  that is his name by the way.  it has an A on the end.  

you can't just sit there and say trump did nothing because obama and hillary didn't get the treatment you wanted back in 2012.  why not "hey we fucked up benghazi, lets not fuck this up too"

#44 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

i think i get painted into a corner by all the circle jerking that gets done on here by the so-called non republicans. 

seems to me the corner is the best place to be if there's a circle jerk nearby

btw there are plenty of non pukes in here

just because they don't agree with you doesn't make them pukes

#45 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

if there is nothing going on with russia then we will find out.  

apparently you think what happened in benghazi was worse than the people that looked into it did.  if that happens here then ok.  it is what it is.  

like i said before, i don't know much about benghazi.  i am not going to pretend that i do.  but i do know that if there is something going on with russia, lets find out.  why wouldn't you want to find out?   because of obama?  that is his name by the way.  it has an A on the end.  

you can't just sit there and say trump did nothing because obama and hillary didn't get the treatment you wanted back in 2012.  why not "hey we fucked up benghazi, lets not fuck this up too"

OK so what happened with russia?

with benghazi, we know that it was a terror attack, and it happened right after obam claimed victory in the war on terror

they knew a terror attack would make them look unprepared and weak... being in an election and all... so they ignored the pleas for military assistance to the compound. why? because had they sent in F22s from Aviano Air Base, it would be an admission that it really was a terror attack, and this would have made obam look unpresidential, at the worst possible time. 

so they told the commander in Italy to stand down, and called the attack a 'protest gone bad'.

they left the ambassador and those brave men hanging out to dry, simply because they didn't want the public to know what was happening. 

the next morning, when they found out Stevens and three brave men died, they sent Rice out for damage control on the talk circuits... and she followed her instructions to a tee. 

bottom line is, they could have sent the air force to that compound and made life miserable for the terrorists, and could have easily disrupted the coordinated attack, and saved the lives of Stevens, Smith, Woods and Doherty.

This is an epic scandal, and should have destroyed the obam administration, but it didn't because you can't have a scandal if you also have a lapdog press

segway to russia

what did they do? ALLEGEDLY they hacked podesta's emails, exposing collusion between the corrupt DNC and the corrupt media... the same corrupt media that protected obam from scrutiny in the benghazi scandal

that's the most anyone can say about 'russia' as it related to trump. 

it's weak sauce. desperation. yet the corrupt press wants everyone to think this is the next watergate

and you swallow it up.

talk about a circle jerk

• West, nmchiefsfan and BroncoStud like this

#46 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

Well said Mex, well said.  He is doubling down on delusion here.

#47 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

TDS

w

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users