Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump is terrible

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#1 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

https://www.thenatio...war-on-workers/

thought this was a good read.  i also think this is spot on about how this fat bastard is doing everything he can to help his rich buddies and screw over the american people.  

this dude is pure trash.  and he is fat too.  

when i find articles describing how much of a piece of shit this dude and his buddies are, i will just leave them here.  i will put all the articles of him wasting taxpayer money so he can shit himself on the golf course in his wasting money thread.  

#2 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

Trump is making "America Great Again", I could careless about how much he weighs. :D

#3 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Such an unbiased article.  For example, complaining about a lack of a jobs bill when in actuality, unemployment is down.  As all conservatives and libertarians know, the way to gain jobs and get the economy moving is not by government programs, but by cutting regulations, taxes, and getting government out of the way.  Trump has cut regulations and the infrastructure programs won't happen as long as every Dem votes against anything Trump's administration proposes.  OC is reaching beyond reason in his hatred of Trump.  There's lots to complain about, but that link missed it completely.  

• BroncoStud likes this

#4 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

TDS is a deadly disease.  You lose reason and objectivity first, then you become consumed by hatred.

Not the place to be for your own well being.

w

#5 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Shutting the border also helps.

#6 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

There are always legitimate concerns about policy.  That's fair and as long as one is objective a reasonable case can be made for criticism.

However, character attacks, blind name calling and cracks about a person's appearance does nothing but demean the author.

In fact, it is hate speech if you take it to the extreme.

w

#7 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

OC must be mad that Trump turned his Obama phone off. :D

#8 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

http://www.newyorker...could-get-fired

long read but this talks about how to get rid of him.  and some historical things that are interesting.  

#9 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

Such an unbiased article.  For example, complaining about a lack of a jobs bill when in actuality, unemployment is down.  As all conservatives and libertarians know, the way to gain jobs and get the economy moving is not by government programs, but by cutting regulations, taxes, and getting government out of the way.  Trump has cut regulations and the infrastructure programs won't happen as long as every Dem votes against anything Trump's administration proposes.  OC is reaching beyond reason in his hatred of Trump.  There's lots to complain about, but that link missed it completely.  

i don't think that is true at all.  well it may be a somewhat biased article but i don't think it is off base.  

and deregulation is not always the best answer.  some regulations are needed to protect people 

#10 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Trump is going nowhere, but over 1000 MS-13 gang members went somewhere this week. :ph34r:

#11 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:13 PM

There are always legitimate concerns about policy.  That's fair and as long as one is objective a reasonable case can be made for criticism.

However, character attacks, blind name calling and cracks about a person's appearance does nothing but demean the author.

In fact, it is hate speech if you take it to the extreme.

w

he is fat.  that is a fact.  it isn't hate speech.  it is a pure medical fact.

he lacks character.  there really isn't much there for me to attack.  

lets not pretend there wasn't hitting below the belt with obama.  lets maintain some consistency here, west.  it was a fine article.  my commentary after the fact was mostly in jest.  although i truly do dislike how fat he is.  

#12 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

OC, What you really hate is the "FACT" that Trump is smart and rich. ;)

#13 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:57 PM

i also think this is spot on about how this fat bastard is doing everything he can to help his rich buddies and screw over the american people.  

isn't that what obam did? Top 1% made 95% of all income gains throughout his presidency.  

now he's getting paid back for all that loyalty to his rich buddies.

see, democrats want you to think they care. they don't. they really don't

wake up my man, before it's too late

#14 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:09 AM

he is fat.  that is a fact.  it isn't hate speech. although i truly do dislike how fat he is.  

it's only hate speech if it's said about a liberal

if it's ok to hate on someone because of their body-type, then it's ok to hate someone because they are black... or gay.

there is absolutely no difference between someone hating obam because he's black, than someone hating on trump because he's overweight

if you care to debate this, I'd love to give it a go

in fact I'll go as far as to say liberals are the most intolerant people in the world. like liberal politicians, they just pretend to care. in reality liberals are the most hateful people around, and they don't care about anyone but themselves

#15 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:00 AM

it's only hate speech if it's said about a liberal

if it's ok to hate on someone because of their body-type, then it's ok to hate someone because they are black... or gay.

there is absolutely no difference between someone hating obam because he's black, than someone hating on trump because he's overweight

if you care to debate this, I'd love to give it a go

in fact I'll go as far as to say liberals are the most intolerant people in the world. like liberal politicians, they just pretend to care. in reality liberals are the most hateful people around, and they don't care about anyone but themselves

haha what?

You can not be fat. You don't choose your skin color. That isn't the same thing at all.

Liberals are the same as republicans. They are people. Generally only care about themselves

#16 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

isn't that what obam did? Top 1% made 95% of all income gains throughout his presidency.

now he's getting paid back for all that loyalty to his rich buddies.

see, democrats want you to think they care. they don't. they really don't

wake up my man, before it's too late

yeah. Democrats are the same. They just hide it better. They are paid for by the rich. They do their bidding as well

#17 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:24 AM

haha what?

You can not be fat. You don't choose your skin color. That isn't the same thing at all.

Liberals are the same as republicans. They are people. Generally only care about themselves

according to liberals, obesity is a disease... like alcoholism

doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

because you accuse everyone who disagrees with obam of being racist because they don't like his color, yet you can rail against a significant percentage of our population, because you don't like their size

hating on people because of their color... or because of their size... what's the difference?

#18 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

yeah. Democrats are the same. They just hide it better. They are paid for by the rich. They do their bidding as well

if you're serious I agree 100%

#19 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:16 AM

OC you're showing your ass in this thread.
  • BroncoStud likes this

#20 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:22 AM

according to liberals, obesity is a disease... like alcoholism

doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

because you accuse everyone who disagrees with obam of being racist because they don't like his color, yet you can rail against a significant percentage of our population, because you don't like their size

hating on people because of their color... or because of their size... what's the difference?

i don't say anyone that doesn't like obama is racist. There are reasons to not like his policies and such.

how can someone control the US if he can't control what he puts in his face?

I am not one of those people that say obesity is a disease. I am sure there are situations where people are fat because of medical reasons. But not trump

This thread is about him being a bad president. I just added jabs about his fatness for my own pleasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users