Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump is terrible

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#81 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:06 PM

Amen to that. These fuckers would be able to milk a career of shrill whining about Hillary for the next 8 years. They won't even survive 4 years of unbridled power to enact Republican policy with no one to blame but themselves.

You mean like the libs did against Bush for 8 years?

#82 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

https://www.washingt...m=.6baaedc1a975

and also a major hypocrite.  but we know that.  consistency ahaha

#83 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:56 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...er-nato-summit/

what a turd

#84 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

Trump is a turd and a hypocrite, ultimately he's an opportunist though.  The only redeeming quality he possesses, well, there are two:

1)  He isn't Hillary Clinton

2)  He continues to troll the loony left

#85 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

Something I noticed on this foreign trip:   He looks tired, a bit confused, and puffy around his neck and jowls, more than usual.  He had to ride a golf cart behind all the other NATO leaders when they walked up that hill.  I think he is in some degree of heart failure.  He eats nothing but Big Macs and never gets any exercise. It looks like he has aged about 5 years since January.

I even wonder about him taking meds for anxiety/depression. He has been so off-the-wall and off script, I wonder about his mental state.  He looks a bit gorked at times.

Believe it or not, I actually feel sad for him.  I think he knows he is out of his league, lonely, isolated, overwhelmed, and terrified.  Much of his bluster is cover.  In other words, I think he is suffering inside.

#86 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

Something I noticed on this foreign trip:   He looks tired, a bit confused, and puffy around his neck and jowls, more than usual.  He had to ride a golf cart behind all the other NATO leaders when they walked up that hill.  I think he is in some degree of heart failure.  He eats nothing but Big Macs and never gets any exercise. It looks like he has aged about 5 years since January.

I even wonder about him taking meds for anxiety/depression. He has been so off-the-wall and off script, I wonder about his mental state.  He looks a bit gorked at times.

Believe it or not, I actually feel sad for him.  I think he knows he is out of his league, lonely, isolated, overwhelmed, and terrified.  Much of his bluster is cover.  In other words, I think he is suffering inside.

Remember all the speculation about Hillary's health last summer?  She's still on the top side of the sod and stirring up trouble.  Don't write off Trump yet.

#87 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:36 AM

Remember all the speculation about Hillary's health last summer?  She's still on the top side of the sod and stirring up trouble.  Don't write off Trump yet.

Well, she did have some pneumonia at the time.

#88 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:11 AM

Actually, seriously,   I noticed physical changes in Donald Trump as well.   He seemed puffy and even a bit stooped.  Although he is 6'3" he is seriously overweight and I think the trek up the hill that you were referring to was heart related.   Donald Trump and I are only a year apart in age and I guess my radar is out for seeing high blood pressure signs in people of my age.   Undoubtedly he has a team of doctors but he never released the results of his last physical.   It has to be the most demanding job in the world and although he sloughs it off,   the pressure of the job has to take a physical toll on him.    I know he stays up late and like wilkie suffers from insomnia so he doesn't get a decent nights sleep.

With all that is going on,   he needs to have some down time.   Whether we like it or not....and of course we don't....the body will shut itself down if we don't attend to the warning signs.

This is something I know about first hand.

The puffiness and skin color actually looked like steroids.   Not saying it is so.   Appeared that way.   Puffiness and change in skin color more likely to be heart related.   High blood pressure perhaps

#89 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

Sleep is important..,

If he dies he dies.., Nobody lives forever.., They'll have a big state funeral, half the country will bge happy and half will be sad.., then Pence will be sworn in and the Democrats will start blaming him for them losing the election..,

Different day.., Same shit..,

• West and mex like this

#90 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:01 AM

I suppose that is so

#91 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Sleep is important..,

If he dies he dies.., Nobody lives forever.., They'll have a big state funeral, half the country will bge happy and half will be sad.., then Pence will be sworn in and the Democrats will start blaming him for them losing the election..,

Different day.., Same shit..,

come to think of it, pence does have some blame there. Sounds like that would be a good time for an investigation

#92 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

I'd still like someone to investigate benghazi and lois lerner

there's way more there than anything they have on trump

#93 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

I'm sure you would  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

:lol:

#94 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Hillary is still coughing, you sure she's not suffering from a case of hairballs. :D

#95 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Hillary is still coughing, you sure she's not suffering from a case of hairballs. :D

:lol: :lol:   I think that is exactly what it is.  She just cannot get them to go down...unlike Monica Lewinsky.

• MAUI and mex like this

#96 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

there's way more there than anything they have on trump

Agreed. The pukes are in control and seem to have no interest. That's shameful.
  • West likes this

#97 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

They're too cowardly to do anything.  Too afraid that investigating Hillary would open them up to charges of sexism.  As long as they keep their offices, they don't care.

#98 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:07 AM

Pukes motive was not to right a perceived wrong but to use the incident to get elected. Atty genl could initiate investigation anytime. Maybe GOP not so outraged as exploitave
  • Vonschnitz likes this

#99 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:37 AM

If Republicans and Democrats were dogs.., the Republican would try and lick you to death while the Democrats would go straight for the nut sack..,

• Vonschnitz likes this

#100 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

Pukes motive was not to right a perceived wrong but to use the incident to get elected. Atty genl could initiate investigation anytime. Maybe GOP not so outraged as exploitave

This

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users