Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Trump is terrible

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:27 AM

If Republicans and Democrats were dogs.., the Republican would try and lick you to death while the Democrats would go straight for the nut sack..,

This also :lol:

#102 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:16 PM

If Republicans and Democrats were dogs.., the Republican would try and lick you to death while the Democrats would go straight for the nut sack..,

Maui, the Will Rogers of the Locker Room.   :lol:  :lol:

#103 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Pukes motive was not to right a perceived wrong but to use the incident to get elected. Atty genl could initiate investigation anytime. Maybe GOP not so outraged as exploitave

guess that means the dems' motives concerning russia is to distract from them getting caught red handed cheating the voters

you know... a perceived wrong, that just so happens to keep everyone focused on something other than the real scandal

we already know the dems are the most exploitative party that has ever existed 

#104 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

guess that means the dems' motives concerning russia is to distract from them getting caught red handed cheating the voters

you know... a perceived wrong, that just so happens to keep everyone focused on something other than the real scandal

we already know the dems are the most exploitative party that has ever existed 

Mex, you're better than this.

#105 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Mex, you're better than this.

apparently not bil

the russian wild goose chase is a distraction

the dems just need to suck it up and move on... like soros says...

btw nobody and I mean NOBODY is better at exploitation than the dems... 

they exploit class envy, racism, sexism, and they use fear to drive entire classes of people apart.

look at how obam divided this country.

we haven't been this racially divided since the 1960's and thats a fact my friend

that's on the dems and obam

• Vonschnitz likes this

#106 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 PM

BTW this is no defense of the worthless pukes and their inability to field a candidate that could defeat the current asshole in chief. he, and they, are the worst. really.  our foreign policy stinks and we have been fighting the longest war in history thanks to the pukes

but to hear wilkie talk... the dems are the only hope for all that is good... why, there are no scandals... no foul play... it's all about the rooskies and the dems were innocent bystanders

when the truth is, the dems are absolutely disgusting... dishonest... positively contemptible

their lock on the platforms to disseminate information... tv and radio networks, hollywood, entertainment, public schools, colleges, cable tv, print media and the internet providers... collude to sway public opinion to their way of thinking... this is bad for the country.

they are 100% responsible for the domestic mess we're in

#107 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted Yesterday, 11:30 PM

Dems hate real facts, they love fake facts. :D

#108 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 PM

apparently not bil

they exploit class envy, racism, sexism, and they use fear to drive entire classes of people apart.

we haven't been this racially divided since the 1960's and thats a fact my friend

But...but....the Dems. Yep. That Democrat-controlled house and Senate are just ginning this up to hurt Republicans. I get it it now. How gullible I have been!

#109 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 PM

But...but....the Dems. Yep. That Democrat-controlled house and Senate are just ginning this up to hurt Republicans. I get it it now. How gullible I have been!

see my next post

#110 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted Yesterday, 11:40 PM

That's exactly what their trying to do.

#111 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM

Now THIS is entertainment. I can't believe I stayed away for so long. :lol:

#112 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted Today, 12:41 AM

apparently not bil

no. That's on racists

#113 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Today, 12:49 AM

obam threw gasoline, then lit the match

it all started within weeks of him getting annointed

if you care about truth, learn about the real story that led to the 'beer summit'

obam opened his big, fat mouth

and was 100% wrong

then like the asshole he is, never apologized to the officer he impugned

do yourself a favor and pay attention to history... might do you some good oc

#114 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

BTW this is no defense of the worthless pukes and their inability to field a candidate that could defeat the current asshole in chief. he, and they, are the worst. really.  our foreign policy stinks and we have been fighting the longest war in history thanks to the pukes

but to hear wilkie talk... the dems are the only hope for all that is good... why, there are no scandals... no foul play... it's all about the rooskies and the dems were innocent bystanders

when the truth is, the dems are absolutely disgusting... dishonest... positively contemptible

their lock on the platforms to disseminate information... tv and radio networks, hollywood, entertainment, public schools, colleges, cable tv, print media and the internet providers... collude to sway public opinion to their way of thinking... this is bad for the country.

they are 100% responsible for the domestic mess we're in

You want me to join in the shaming. This is about the rooskies. Always has been. Not a red herring. The price you pay for being the majority. When and if Mueller says this is all about nothing I will do my mea cupa and yes I will accept the answer wherever it leads.

#115 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Today, 01:30 AM

You want me to join in the shaming. This is about the rooskies. Always has been. Not a red herring. The price you pay for being the majority. When and if Mueller says this is all about nothing I will do my mea cupa and yes I will accept the answer wherever it leads.

imageedit_2384_7483007531.jpg

#116 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted Today, 03:27 AM

obam threw gasoline, then lit the match

it all started within weeks of him getting annointed

if you care about truth, learn about the real story that led to the 'beer summit'

obam opened his big, fat mouth

and was 100% wrong

then like the asshole he is, never apologized to the officer he impugned

do yourself a favor and pay attention to history... might do you some good oc

I have a feeling we see a different history

The racial divide you blame obama for, I put on the people so upset that a black man became president. Hell you hate him so much you won't say his name properly. Another dude here calls him Hussein. I remember the birth certificate nonsense.

Blaming obama for the racial divide is complete nonsense.

#117 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

The racial divide you blame obama for, I put on the people so upset that a black man became president. Hell you hate him so much you won't say his name properly. Another dude here calls him Hussein. I remember the birth certificate nonsense.

Blaming obama for the racial divide is complete nonsense.

learn history

obam blamed cops for systemic racism

truth was, the black college professor was an arrogant ass, and the cop was following protocol. 

that didn't stop obam from inflaming the situation, and causing a big hubbub over nothing,,, match, meet gasoline

then when the truth came out, instead of being a man and apologizing, he called up 'beer summit' and the media fawned and called him  a hero and sucked his dick

for the next 8 years the country got more divided, as obam continually took the wrong side and blamed racism

obam is an arrogant asshole... those are facts

you can deal with it, or, you can continue your hatred of trump and fat people, like the reasonable person you are

at least I have legit reasons to despise obam

btw I also despise trump... for many of the same reasons

#118 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted Today, 04:11 AM

Just a vague inkling?  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic