Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Seth Rich - The REAL Scandal

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

did they get the watch?

if not, there's plenty of reason to be suspicious

I'm not saying don't be suspicious, but people are acting like there's no other possibilities than the Clintons run a child kidnapping ring and murdered Seth Rich. There are actually other possibilities and no hard evidence otherwise. Once I see some evidence I will revise my theory to fit said evidence. Otherwise it's all speculation based on, from what I can tell, the Clintons being scumbags. Which is true, but doesn't make the speculation true.

#62 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

I'm not saying don't be suspicious, but people are acting like there's no other possibilities than the Clintons run a child kidnapping ring and murdered Seth Rich. There are actually other possibilities and no hard evidence otherwise. Once I see some evidence I will revise my theory to fit said evidence. Otherwise it's all speculation based on, from what I can tell, the Clintons being scumbags. Which is true, but doesn't make the speculation true.

I agree with that. I also don't fall for conspiracies either. But this guy lives in DC and is familiar with his surroundings... the fact that he was a big bernie supporter who leaked the secrets about the dnc, gets killed for no apparent reason... just seems too coincidental to me.  It should be investigated, but hired killers don't often leave evidence behind

#63 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Nobody is asking you to believe that the only possibility here is that John Podesta is a pedophile, but his emails are certainly alarming, given that he uses slang that the FBI identifies as darkweb pedo-code.  Perhaps he just speaks oddly, but the words and references are his, and they are public now, so to ostracize someone who questions them, is wrong.

And like Mex said, there is enough circumstantial evidence to at least entertain the idea that someone in the DNC or Clinton Campaign had Seth Rich killed, because he had just leaked thousands of damaging emails to Julian Assange, which resulted in enormous political fallout.  I'm not saying that Hillary put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, only that it is really odd that he was killed soon after leaking thousands of damning emails...

#64 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:08 PM

Exactly. I guess it's just easier for you to remain ignorant and mock others than to actually get off your ass and figure things out on your own, or you know, apply logic.

Dude leaks thousands of emails to Wikileaks, exposes mass corruption, then dies in a violent attack wherein nothing was stolen... Yeah, nothing to see here, move along, be a good little NAZI...

you have done nothing but take jabs at me for months. Now you are whining about me and calling me a nazi?

Hahaha grow up dude. You can keep your conspiracy theories all you want but stop pretending they are facts.

Also, maybe being nicer to people would be a good step for you

#65 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Nobody is asking you to believe that the only possibility here is that John Podesta is a pedophile, but his emails are certainly alarming, given that he uses slang that the FBI identifies as darkweb pedo-code. Perhaps he just speaks oddly, but the words and references are his, and they are public now, so to ostracize someone who questions them, is wrong.

And like Mex said, there is enough circumstantial evidence to at least entertain the idea that someone in the DNC or Clinton Campaign had Seth Rich killed, because he had just leaked thousands of damaging emails to Julian Assange, which resulted in enormous political fallout. I'm not saying that Hillary put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, only that it is really odd that he was killed soon after leaking thousands of damning emails...

I'm not sure there is circumstantial evidence. Wikileaks dude will not confirm whether he is the source of the leaks. Kim dotcom is the only one who has said it and even he says he doesn't know for sure.
The propaganda guy that tried to dupe the family says he found out Russia was the leaker. So which is it? Or is it neither and it's just a salacious idea?

Other than him possibly or not being the leaker, what evidence? Lack of evidence is not evidence.

#66 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

you have done nothing but take jabs at me for months. Now you are whining about me and calling me a nazi?

Hahaha grow up dude. You can keep your conspiracy theories all you want but stop pretending they are facts.

Oh waaaa. Get out of here with your passive aggressive posturing.

#67 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

So what?  FOX News is establishment BS like CNN or MSNBC.  FOX dropping this doesn't make Hannity the least bit wrong for questioning the events.  Stop being a partisan and remember a DNC staffer who leaked emails depicting corruption to the world was brutally murdered for no apparent reason.

The D.C. police who don't have the value of your 10 cent conspiracy theory and HAVE investigated this say it was a robbery gone bad. And that is the apparent reason.

#68 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

The D.C. police who don't have the value of your 10 cent conspiracy theory and HAVE investigated this say it was a robbery gone bad. And that is the apparent reason.

That is based on speculation as well. There's really just not much evidence either way.

The only reason I think it probably was just a robbery gone bad is lack of evidence. If I was a hitman, I would have made it look like a robbery, not a botched robbery. But then, how smart is your average hitman?

Besides, I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons.

#69 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:07 AM

Oh waaaa. Get out of here with your passive aggressive posturing.

Passive aggressive? I don't think so

#70 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:55 AM

Passive aggressive? I don't think so

You've been doing it every since you came back to the LR. It's only lately you've been nutting up and outing yourself.

#71 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

You've been doing it every since you came back to the LR. It's only lately you've been nutting up and outing yourself.

you are wrong this time dr Freud

#72 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

Stop Nuffing up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

w

#73 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

Nobody is purporting this to be a "fact", only that it warrants a closer look given the circumstances, which are mathematically improbable - at best

I take jabs at you because you are uninformed yet opinionated, and clueless.  And clueless but opinionated warrants jabs.

#74 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

Nobody is purporting this to be a "fact", only that it warrants a closer look given the circumstances, which are mathematically improbable - at best

I take jabs at you because you are uninformed yet opinionated, and clueless. And clueless but opinionated warrants jabs.

i am not the one getting my panties in a twist over a Fox News bs article they redacted.

So I wouldn't be calling people uninformed if I were you.

#75 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Whose panties are in a twist?  I expect that sort of sacklessness from FOX, it's par for the course.

I just don't want to be told by clueless humans that questioning the unusual circumstances of a murder is crazy.

#76 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

Whose panties are in a twist?  I expect that sort of sacklessness from FOX, it's par for the course.

I just don't want to be told by clueless humans that questioning the unusual circumstances of a murder is crazy.

right

it isn't crazy at all to start blaming hillary clinton for murdering people.  

#77 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

That would be crazy, we all know she didn't do it herself. ;)

#78 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

right

it isn't crazy at all to start blaming hillary clinton for murdering people.  

I didn't blame Hillary Clinton, but the DNC surely had motive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users