Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

New game..now an independent council

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#61 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:02 AM

I'm kind of shifting my conspiracy theory a little.., I thought the MSM was a mouthpiece for the globalist force but now, I'm more concerned with the constant drip, drip of leaks coming somewhere inside the government.., I think there are forces within the government, powered or empowered by elements of the intelligence community who's goal is the destruction of the recent electoral process.., The alphabet networks and beltway print media are the willing conduits of this disinformation.., When you read things like " Information from a memo read to me by a source over the phone..," or " a confidential informant from within the government hinted..," These assholes aren't even trying to accurately, much less objectively report news.., And the shit that's being leaked is felony and borderline treason.., The Democrats are the cheerleaders, Big Media is the Megaphone, but the voice seems to be coming from somewhere behind the curtain.., It's starting to look like a palace coup to me and we're on the bottom end of the turd slide no matter how it works out..,

I just hope every thinking American keeps their eyes and ears open and tuned in to every shit covered word.., This could very well be a fucking of historical proportions..,

• KCTech likes this

#62 NChiefsCorner

NChiefsCorner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationLiberty, Missouri

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

There is a MSM and establishment coup going on.

#63 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

There is now an independent counsel. I really hope we can find out what is true. We have to wait until this investigation is over.

#64 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

Wilkie,

As a lawyer, do you really think you will get to the truth if Clinton Corruption is in the mix?

You are not that naive.

And never, ever doubt that Clinton Corruption and Russia are going to be in the same sentence.

w

#65 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:22 AM

There is now an independent counsel. I really hope we can find out what is true. We have to wait until this investigation is over.

Maybe we'll get some truth eventually, but as Maui stated so well, there's a real issue with a mutiny taking place within the government.

#66 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:53 AM

I'm kind of shifting my conspiracy theory a little.., I thought the MSM was a mouthpiece for the globalist force but now, I'm more concerned with the constant drip, drip of leaks coming somewhere inside the government.., I think there are forces within the government, powered or empowered by elements of the intelligence community who's goal is the destruction of the recent electoral process.., The alphabet networks and beltway print media are the willing conduits of this disinformation.., When you read things like " Information from a memo read to me by a source over the phone..," or " a confidential informant from within the government hinted..," These assholes aren't even trying to accurately, much less objectively report news.., And the shit that's being leaked is felony and borderline treason.., The Democrats are the cheerleaders, Big Media is the Megaphone, but the voice seems to be coming from somewhere behind the curtain.., It's starting to look like a palace coup to me and we're on the bottom end of the turd slide no matter how it works out..,

I just hope every thinking American keeps their eyes and ears open and tuned in to every shit covered word.., This could very well be a fucking of historical proportions..,

the deep state is real

#67 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:06 AM

the deep state is real

I believe that to be true..,

#68 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:56 AM

No question its real....No question I support Trumps effort to clean it up as best as possible.

w

#69 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

Wilkie,

As a lawyer, do you really think you will get to the truth if Clinton Corruption is in the mix?

You are not that naive.

And never, ever doubt that Clinton Corruption and Russia are going to be in the same sentence.

w

This investigation concerns the current presidency. Trump is the president not Clinton. Clinton has not held political office in four years. Your arguments about....yeah but Clinton blah blah blah are saying two wrongs make a right. Clinton is yesterday's news. She may have some influence but she is a private citizen. Her alleged sins are not the subject of this investigation.

One crook at a time.

#70 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

This investigation concerns the current presidency. Trump is the president not Clinton. Clinton has not held political office in four years. Your arguments about....yeah but Clinton blah blah blah are saying two wrongs make a right. Clinton is yesterday's news. She may have some influence but she is a private citizen. Her alleged sins are not the subject of this investigation.

One crook at a time.

that's bullshit

the argument ought to be, are we going to hold all politicians to the same standards?

clinton is not yesterday's news... what they did 7 - 12 months ago matters. the lying, the colluding, the erasing of 30,000 subpoenaed emails

do you have any concept of how difficult it is to remove all trace of that much data? It takes a concerted effort by a team of professionals

if we're going to investigate current politicians in office for alleged misbehavior, shouldn't we also chase those who are fresh out of office? 

I mean, it's like a CEO of a bank embezzling millions shortly before retiring, and saying 'well, he no longer works for the bank, he's not the CEO anymore... he's old news.'

justice doesn't work that way

• West likes this

#71 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Wilkie,

You are not that naive.

w

The instructions to Mueller from Rod Rosenstein are to go wherever the evidence leads him. If he finds criminal evidence of corruption against Clinton in the pursuit of other matters so be it. In the meantime the focus of this investigation is to determine the extent of Russian collusion with the Trump election and whether this collusion is still ongoing.

I know how much this disappoints you that you cannot put up red herrings to change the dialogue.

#72 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

The instructions to Mueller from Rod Rosenstein are to go wherever the evidence leads him. If he finds criminal evidence of corruption against Clinton in the pursuit of other matters so be it. In the meantime the focus of this investigation is to determine the extent of Russian collusion with the Trump election and whether this collusion is still ongoing.

I know how much this disappoints you that you cannot put up red herrings to change the dialogue.

Not being a lawyer I don't understand how a country can spend millions of dollars investigating a non crime. Even IF the Russians spoke with Trumps people what is the crime. Does it seem inappropriate, yes but what crime?

Personally I don't believe the libs will accept anything less then a recommendation of prosecute. If he comes back and says he found nothing they will go through the roof and continue the witch hunt. Same for our lefties in here.

#73 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

One crook at a time.

The Clinton are gone.  Hopefully, forever.  That doesn't change the fact that the hypocrisy of the media is obvious.  Clinton facts?  Just politics and not worth covering.  Trump rumors?  Constitutional crisis and a competition among various outlets to put out the most alarming headlines.  I can't say the editors have a conference call with the DNC to form the daily talking points, but if they don't, the effect of their "journalism" is the same.

#74 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Not being a lawyer I don't understand how a country can spend millions of dollars investigating a non crime. Even IF the Russians spoke with Trumps people what is the crime. Does it seem inappropriate, yes but what crime?

Personally I don't believe the libs will accept anything less then a recommendation of prosecute. If he comes back and says he found nothing they will go through the roof and continue the witch hunt. Same for our lefties in here.

The crime probably won't be what anyone did, especially Trump himself.  The crime will be the cover up or obstruction or destroying evidence.  (See: Scooter Libby)

#75 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

The crime probably won't be what anyone did, especially Trump himself. The crime will be the cover up or obstruction or destroying evidence. (See: Scooter Libby)

But there can't be a cover up without a crime being committed. The President CAN ask the FBI director to drop a case as long as he doesn't trade tit for tat. The FBI director has the right to drop it or not. However, if the FBI director feels it's obstruction then he is by law obligated to report it. If he doesn't he is breaking the law. That's why I don't feel Trump illegally obstructed anything.

#76 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

The crime probably won't be what anyone did, especially Trump himself.  The crime will be the cover up or obstruction or destroying evidence.  (See: Scooter Libby)

Great point. So far I've seen nothing but accusations from liberal newspapers using unknown sources. NO evidence. The libs have decided to state it all as fact. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if all or part of is true. And if so, the cover up is on. Politicians are corrupt.

#77 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

That ALWAYS seems to be the dialogue. The original deed MAY not be illegal. But it is the cover-up that traps people. Whenever Wilkie has been caught in an embarrassing situation ..... One time I misplaced my access key to the confidential section of the judicial center I had to go the judge and use the dumbass. excuse. Your honor, with respect, I am a dumbass. I paid a small fine and walked away clean A colleague of mine was out to eat with the county prosecutor and casually mentioned his clients innocence. He was immediately cited for contempt a charged with obstruction of justice. And he got 60 days mandatory jail time.

Smart lawyers can play golf or socialize with judges after they retire. Before that time STAY AWAY. And if you do find yourself in the company of prosecutor never ever ever talk shop.

More to this actually. Donald Trump should refrain from making comments on Twitter.He needs to have his lawyer seated next to him at any press conference. Sean Spicer needs a 1 hour course from a law school learning what remarks are prejudicial. And remember a cover-up leads to a lie and a lie is perjury and perjury is contempt of court prima facie.

So best advice is to my Muellers investigation go forward and rejoice or become angry at the conclusions.

#78 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

More to this actually. Donald Trump should refrain from making comments on Twitter.He needs to have his lawyer seated next to him at any press conference. Sean Spicer needs a 1 hour course from a law school learning what remarks are prejudicial. And remember a cover-up leads to a lie and a lie is perjury and perjury is contempt of court prima facie.

Even Trump can't afford to have a lawyer at his side at all times.  The last sentence apparently doesn't apply to the Clintons.

#79 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Wilks,

We agree with all your statements.  We just need you to apply your theories to the Clintons...

w

#80 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,154 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

Do not understand why you are laser focused on people who are no longer relevant. Bill was president 17 years ago.. Hillary resigned as SOS 4 years ago. Nonetheless I have written about Trump and the cover-up applies equally to the Clinton's. This should take it out of the realm of partisanship. Do not agree with your MSM mantra. The press was white hot covering the Monica Lewinsky scandal. But I believe it is the obstruction of justice and cover-up that gets all politicians in trouble and that includes the Clintons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users