Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

New game..now an independent council

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#161 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Maybe one of these days you will wash the koolaide ring off and actually open your eyes.  I kinda doubt it though.  You seem to be going further left by the second.

The Republicans suck ass, they are nothing more that big government pawns.

w

#162 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Maybe one of these days you will wash the koolaide ring off and actually open your eyes.  I kinda doubt it though.  You seem to be going further left by the second.

The Republicans suck ass, they are nothing more that big government pawns.

w

just trying to balance out the nonsensical defending of everything trump.

#163 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

Bil,

But where were you when Obama was droning American Citizens without providing them with their Constitutional Rights for due process?  Where were you and your investigation over Benghazi where an Ambassador was murdered and sodomized.  Where were you and your investigation when American Border Patrol agents were killed with the weapons used by Eric Holder's Justice Department in Fast and Furious.  

Selective Lecturing does not do anything for credibility....it just shown partisanship.

w

I was retired, watching the Royals, visiting my kids, and taking care of our land. I was not in power.  Where were you, West?  We're you doing something about this or just spouting off about it on the Chiefs forum?

#164 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:51 PM

Oh!  I was also eating pizza.

#165 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

And drinking coffee.

#166 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,122 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

I know exactly what you meant, and there is nothing unreasonable about it.  BUT...your statement answers itself: "I don't know what's fact and what's groundless accusation."  Don't you see?  ONLY a non-partisan special investigative group, run by the most respected people in the business, supported by both parties, can answer that question and satisfy the most number of people (except for extremist hyper-partisans) on both sides of the aisle. There is no way around it, like it or not.  Though I personally don't believe there was anything other than great irresponsibility and a desire for privacy, and that nothing criminal or indictable happened with Benghazi or with the Clinton emails, an investigation was needed, and they went on a long time.  Nothing indictable was found.  I'm fine with that, because Comey served under both parties and is "presumed" and expected to act without regard to politics. (Exactly why Trump fired him).

Democracy is messy and difficult, but if we don't allow it to function and have investigations, it dies...and with it our freedoms and security.

So in your book there's no limit to the number of special prosecutors?  Any rumor or political jabcan be extrapolated by the media into requiring an investigation.  After all, we don't know for sure that it's just rumor or some opponent making charges for political reasons.  If this was Clinton and exactly the same set of circumstances occurred, there wouldn't be a peep in the media and nothing would be done.  Special prosecutors seem to be "required" only when the media demands one.

#167 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:36 AM

So in your book there's no limit to the number of special prosecutors?  Any rumor or political jabcan be extrapolated by the media into requiring an investigation.  After all, we don't know for sure that it's just rumor or some opponent making charges for political reasons.  If this was Clinton and exactly the same set of circumstances occurred, there wouldn't be a peep in the media and nothing would be done.  Special prosecutors seem to be "required" only when the media demands one.

If the House or Senate Intelligence or Judiciary Committees decided that some investigation is warranted, then fair game.  That would limit it, I think.

#168 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

I am changing the High Tech World every day....Just built my second INC 500 Company in the last 10 years...Shareholders are seeing a 300% share gain on 2.5 years....

You know, growing the economy and providing high paying jobs for Americans....

man o man

w

• azchief21 likes this

#169 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

I am changing the High Tech World every day....Just built my second INC 500 Company in the last 10 years...Shareholders are seeing a 300% share gain on 2.5 years....

man o man

w

Fantastic, West.  Very impressive.  Doesn't really fit with this thread, but it's great.  It is a welcome change from this tired thread, anyway.

#170 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Just responding to your earlier post Von Snitzel...

I was retired, watching the Royals, visiting my kids, and taking care of our land. I was not in power.  Where were you, West?  We're you doing something about this or just spouting off about it on the Chiefs forum?

w

#171 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

Just responding to your earlier post Von Snitzel...

w

OIC.  OK.  It fits :lol:

#172 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

Its all good, all the time!

w

#173 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,520 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:55 PM

man o man

w

Attaboy

#174 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

Its more fun than work at this point of my life.  Disruptive Technology is a very cool thing as long as you are doing the "disrupting".

w

#175 Vonschnitz

Vonschnitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

I'll bet you were disruptive in class in middle school.

#176 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,122 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:31 PM

man o man

w

Yeah, but can you produce a great dunkel?   :lol:  :lol:

#177 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, but can you produce a great dunkel? :lol: :lol:

That's how I judge people. If you can't make me beer, what are you fucking good for?

Absolutely nothing.

#178 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,520 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:57 AM

That's how I judge people. If you can't make me beer, what are you fucking good for?
Absolutely nothing.

Edwin Starr impersonation?
  • MAUI likes this

#179 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:20 AM

Beating billion dollar global competitors is easy compared to "making a great dunkel".

w

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users