Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Can someone please tell me

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

What federal crime has Trump committed? This special prosecutors job is to prosecute a federal crime.

#2 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:52 AM

he pissed off the pukes, then he defeated a democrat that was a lock

c94dddb5ab943faf2163408463d1412a_princes

• oldtimer, KC Warpaint and BroncoStud like this

#3 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

Yea, thats about it. Has he did some stupid shit yep but if being stupid was an impeacheable offense or an offence that could lock you up there wouldn't be anyone walking around free.

#4 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:03 AM

No lib, not even our lawyers have yet come out (I'm sure some have, come out that is) and pointed to what law he has broken.

#5 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

Here's my thinking.., You have a new president you at least give him a chance.., Hell, I even did that with Reagan and everybody since.., You get a new Platoon Leader or Company Commander you help em out and give em a chance.., You gotta be given a chance to learn the job..,  Everybody is in this together, same boat, will of the people, innocent till proven guilty and all that shit.., Not now.., The new CO shows with a clean uniform and shiny boots and malcontent assholes wanna frag him straight up.., Man, you talk about a morale problem.., You gotta give a man a chance.., At least afford him the ability to fuck up on his own.., Anything else is chickenshit.., This whole deal is chickenshitism of the highest order..,

• oldtimer, West, jetlord and 1 other like this

#6 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,002 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

The New CO showed up with an agenda to clean up the unit and make it the best unit he could.   He started cleaning on day one.

Your "chickenshitism" analogy is perfect,,,,but I see the "Company" the CO took over as America.

The Chickenshit folks are Stars and Stripes and Army Times....Coupled with the Company Commanders in the sister battalion across the street.

Trump needs to LEAD....Fuck the assholes and the malcontents.

He also needs to just STFU and carry the fuck on.

The popularity contest is over....Its about results and taking care of his people now.

w

#7 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,002 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:54 AM

Did you see some dipshit tried to get in the  cockpit on a flight to Maui?

w

#8 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

chickenshitism of the highest order..,

:lol:  :lol:  yep

#9 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:42 AM

He also needs to just STFU and carry the fuck on.

this

#10 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Here's my thinking.., You have a new president you at least give him a chance.., Hell, I even did that with Reagan and everybody since.., You get a new Platoon Leader or Company Commander you help em out and give em a chance.., You gotta be given a chance to learn the job..,  Everybody is in this together, same boat, will of the people, innocent till proven guilty and all that shit.., Not now.., The new CO shows with a clean uniform and shiny boots and malcontent assholes wanna frag him straight up.., Man, you talk about a morale problem.., You gotta give a man a chance.., At least afford him the ability to fuck up on his own.., Anything else is chickenshit.., This whole deal is chickenshitism of the highest order..,

Maui is getting smarter every day.  Must be something in the drinking water over there.

#11 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

Did you see some dipshit tried to get in the  cockpit on a flight to Maui?

w

Didn't see that.., Dipshits come and go here.., Every flight two get off the plane and two others get back on..,

#12 KC Warpaint

KC Warpaint

King Of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

What federal crime has Trump committed? This special prosecutors job is to prosecute a federal crime.

it's cuz he is a disgusting fatbody...according to OC

• BroncoStud likes this

#13 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

I am a simple minded person and if I can see the libs don't have a leg to stand on what makes them think that the people that elected Trump won't see the same thing and continue to vote the libs out of office? I mean anyone with a half a brain, which includes OC, knows that the lubs are doing nothing but stonewalling so at the mid elections they can say, see Trump and the Republicans haven't done anything over the past two years. Yep this will backfire on them and they are too stupid to see it.

#14 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

, Dipshits come and go here.., Every flight two get off the plane and two others get back on..,

Guess you're referring to the flight crew again.  

• MAUI likes this

#15 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:58 AM

Guess you're referring to the flight crew again.  

:lol: :lol:

#16 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:29 AM

Yep 1963, not a single shred of evidence of any wrongdoing by the Trump campaign or Russia, none, zero, zilch...  Just a bunch of whiny illogical crybabies who are throwing a temper tantrum hoping to push a narrative that continues into the 2018 elections...  My guess is that in the end the only thing this will accomplish is turning off independent voters.  A special prosecutor with no charges and no evidence LOL...  Yes, these people are this damn stupid and partisan.

#17 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,002 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

DNC Fundraising at an all time low.

Lawsuits against the DNC are moving forward.

DNC Staffer murdered in DC was the leaker to Wiki

Sadly, it is really not about Donald Trump.

w

#18 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

DNC Fundraising at an all time low.

Lawsuits against the DNC are moving forward.

DNC Staffer murdered in DC was the leaker to Wiki

Sadly, it is really not about Donald Trump.

w

At least Seth Rich didn't roll himself up in a carpet and remove himself to a park after shooting himself in the back of the head.  All Rich did was get himself murdered by robbers who decided they really didn't want the money after all.

#19 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,002 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Just another situation Wilkie is investigating...

w

#20 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

Just another situation Wilkie is investigating...

w

yes and I'm sure he'll be pressing for the truth... because he's so non-partisan.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users