Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

New guys

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 arrowhead

arrowhead

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

Welcome aboard, FNGs

#82 Nonchalant29

Nonchalant29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:49 PM

Glad to find this board. Followed the scout board for eons, didn't post much because it really stopped being what it once was probably 10 years ago. Seems like a much less toxic environment here. Uh.. yeah, 36 years old live in rural ks, I'm a body piercer, and tattoo artist. I'm excited that this chiefs team looks to not only be able to compete with anyone (because we've been capable of that when healthy for a few years now), but to appear as the cream of the nfl crop. Doing this without my favorite player in the game is impressive, and takes away from the sting of seeing him on the sidelines.

#83 12go4kcinva

12go4kcinva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:06 AM

Tons of scout guys moving over...my only question is: how long until we see Drunkie??

#84 Nonchalant29

Nonchalant29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

Tons of scout guys moving over...my only question is: how long until we see Drunkie??

Most of my memories are of him being one of the better posters over there for a long time. If you can get past the more than occasional typo, he normally had a more realistic view than most.

#85 Rickdawg58

Rickdawg58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Most of my memories are of him being one of the better posters over there for a long time. If you can get past the more than occasional typo, he normally had a more realistic view than most.

I was thinking the same thing, Drunkie was on scout for a long time.

• Nonchalant29 likes this

#86 dksww

dksww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCaslte Rock, Co

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

Drunkie hadn't posted on Scout for a long time.  I was wondering what happened to him

• Nonchalant29 likes this

#87 soonerborn77

soonerborn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:15 PM

Drunkie hadn't posted on Scout for a long time.  I was wondering what happened to him

yea it's a little worrisome, he was a good poster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users