Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

our national anthem

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:01 AM

what do you want to protest?

#2 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

would the protesters, have done this

#3 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

btw.. at this point selling slaves from a u.s ship.. was an act of piracy...

#4 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

so people honor brittian  before the states.

#5 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:14 AM

i.e. the slavers they honor

#6 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:18 AM

so i will stand, for my fallen relatives.. who fought in this war..  and you want me to support you in your arguments...

where... sorry, white people are shot more than black people,  by police officers.. while 75  percent of crime is from another color..

quit killing each other.. and quit blaming it on others.

#7 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

this does not mean i disagree with someones right to protest.... but one should be willing to deal with the consequences of protesting..

I deal with consequences of my actions on a daily basis.. should anyone else be held to a different set of  requirements, this is prejudism when someone is preffered by race, religion or color for a position..

today.. racism is supported by our goverment... nobody is really ready for equal treatment.

#8 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

if when you look at someone you bother to recognize a difference you are a prejudiced son of a bitch

#9 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

👏👏👏👏

#10 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:30 AM

until laws are such as all men are treated equal we will have problems

#11 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:33 AM

sorry..

i mis state this, as until laws are as such that men, women and , anything in between or people that might consider themselves different in any type shape or form.. are considered eqaul and not given prefferential treatment there will be problems

#12 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:34 PM

These idiots don't even understand what they're protesting...

#13 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

Anybody going to boycott? 

#14 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

Trump wants everybody to stand and salute the flag in honor of the heroes who served our country. Well, except the POWs. They're not heroes they got caught. We need to honor the ones who didn't get caught. Hypocrite. Feed the base for votes. I've always stood and always will regardless of that DB. #hearonlywhatfits

#15 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,193 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

I will continue to stand and salute our flag.

w

#16 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

I've always stood and always will regardless of that DB. #hearonlywhatfits

Then why worry about what he says?

What makes me laugh is all the idiots who felt he disrespected them. He referred to those who kneel down and disrespect yhe flag and National Anthem as SOBs, not everyone. Yet the narrow minded took it as all of the NFL players were SOBs.

How many times did Hussein attack law enforcement officers in his tenure? Was he talking about all of them? What about when people talk poorly about a military action, are they talking about all military members? What if every time law enforcement was verbally attacked they protested and didn't do their jobs to the best of their ability, same for the military.

Some of you really need to listen to exactly what is said versus what you think you heard or wanted to hear. I agree, you disrespect our flag, National Anthem or our country then you are a son of a bitch and I will tell you the same thing face to face.

#17 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

Then why worry about what he says?

What makes me laugh is all the idiots who felt he disrespected them. He referred to those who kneel down and disrespect yhe flag and National Anthem as SOBs, not everyone. Yet the narrow minded took it as all of the NFL players were SOBs.

How many times did Hussein attack law enforcement officers in his tenure? Was he talking about all of them? What about when people talk poorly about a military action, are they talking about all military members? What if every time law enforcement was verbally attacked they protested and didn't do their jobs to the best of their ability, same for the military.

Some of you really need to listen to exactly what is said versus what you think you heard or wanted to hear. I agree, you disrespect our flag, National Anthem or our country then you are a son of a bitch and I will tell you the same thing face to face.

haha yeah

I am sure you would say that to their face

#18 chiefmanZada

chiefmanZada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

Anyone here think these protests will change things?

#19 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

Anyone here think these protests will change things?

Nope and what some of these idiots dont understand is that other players do not support them. Think about it, the big protest is police brutality and police singling people out. Yet Aaron Rodgers gave tickets to lical law enforcement officers. Hmm protest against cops, Kaps initial protest is trumped by giving cops gifts.

#20 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

Nope and what some of these idiots dont understand is that other players do not support them. Think about it, the big protest is police brutality and police singling people out. Yet Aaron Rodgers gave tickets to lical law enforcement officers. Hmm protest against cops, Kaps initial protest is trumped by giving cops gifts.

once again, you completely miss the point. Nobody said all cops are bad. That isn't the protest. It truly is remarkable how you never, ever understand what is going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users