Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

our national anthem

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#41 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

I just played in a 3:3 BBall tournament.

Nobody gave a fuck about this shit.

We all just wished we were younger and we were not so sore everyday.

I left this whole argument a long time ago because it's stupid.

People are people and it's about how you get along with people.

It has nothing to do with Trump or Obama.

Respect your neighbor, treat people right and quit all the whining ....

Or go do something about it.

W

Well stated.

#42 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

Sounds like Trump. These protests are getting a monstrous amount of attention. Maybe something will change, but I agree, it won't erase racism. People can't suddenly change.

Perhaps it's time for a prophet to arise.

People are changing... racism isn't anything like it was 40 years ago. That said, this will be an ongoing battle for centuries. Nothing anyone can do to speed it up. It also needs to be remembered that it's not just whites that are capable of being racist. There's plenty of ignorance to go around.

#43 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

This subject seems to black/white. Here's a curveball....latinos in CA/Arizona, etc...burn the u.s. flag because people who ILLEGALLY entered this country could be forced to leave. These people feel it is an injustice? They feel they are treated differently How so? So many in here are skirting the issue...get down to brass tacks..if it is illegal..law enforcement is called into action. Right is right..wrong is wrong. White or black, Timothy McVeigh or Michael Brown, if you break the law, justice will be served. If you break the law and justice is served..why kneel for the national anthem? I don't remember seeing white people pissed off when Timothy McVeigh or Jeffrey Dahmer were brought to justice. Trust me, our world is better off without the McVeighs, Dahmers, Browns or Trayvon Martin's...

you put Martin and brown in with dahmer and mcveigh? Wtf is wrong with you?

#44 12go4kcinva

12go4kcinva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

Was only talking in terms of people breaking the law and being brought to justice.

#45 12go4kcinva

12go4kcinva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

All of them are dead now....get it??

#46 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:41 PM

well, least we know you aren't the prophet. LoL

Your 'prophet" is long dead, his name was Karl Marx, he was a lazy piece of shit who wrote utopian fiction that really excited other zombies like him who didn't want to work as hard as the next guy, take financial risks like the next guy, create jobs like the next guy, and basically wanted their lives mapped out for them by some imaginary peaceful governmental apparatus.  His work of fiction directly led the death of 100 MILLION civilians in a single century alone because it left a clear blueprint for the most psychotic and power hungry in society to seize unlimited power over others, and maintain it by disarming them through policy.

Your prophet sucked.

#47 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:42 PM

nazi protesters = good guys

Please cite ANYONE on here or Trump himself saying anything close to this.  Be specific.

But you can't because you know you're full of shit.  Just the typical clueless liberal.

#48 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Btw it's not a democrat or republican thing. No reason to be mad. In the long run this is probably a good thing. He could be uniting the country in his own sick way, which works for me. As long as he gets the ultimate job done of protecting the American people & minimizing conflicts, we're golden. Can then focus on other issues such as legiti decisions to help people gross their earnings

The one thing he's doing, is proving that nobody should have implicit trust in any politician, even the president

no matter who is president

I find it amusing seeing all the people who relished the loss of liberty during the bush and/or obam years... who are now suddenly scared to death because trump is president

no leader should have such power, that people are actually afraid. it represents a huge failure... of the people... for allowing the state to become too powerful

#49 chiefmanZada

chiefmanZada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

Your 'prophet" is long dead, his name was Karl Marx, he was a lazy piece of shit who wrote a work utopian fiction that really excited other zombies like him who didn't want to work as hard as the next guy, take financial risks like the next guy, create jobs like the next guy, and basically wanted their lives mapped out for them by some imaginary peaceful governmental apparatus. His work of fiction directly led the death of 100 MILLION civilians in a single century alone because it left a clear blueprint for the most psychotic and power hungry in society to seize unlimited power over others, and maintain it by disarming them through policy.

Your prophet sucked.

I just researched him. He does seem like a fat ass. That aint me baby

#50 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:26 AM

I just researched him. He does seem like a fat ass. That aint me baby

He probably didn't lift much...

#51 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

He probably didn't lift much...

he lifted a lot of crops from the Ukraine...

#52 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

PSA "Treated Differently" The bar for everyone is set at a very young age. Use your manners, be respectful to yourself and others always, take pride in the road you travel and the dreams you chase. Go to school, study, read, get great grades...all have the same opportunity to do this from day 1 until graduation. If you choose not to do this..you have made the choice to get treated differently. There are black, white, hispanic, Indian, and Asian Harvard grads who walked out with a 4.0 gpa and higher, that CHOSE to be treated differently. If you rob a store, hit a cop, attempt to take his gun..you WILL be treated differently than the law abiding citizen who legally buys a bag of chips and is never confronted by a police officer at all. The person who goes to college will be treated differently than the person walking the streets doing nothing with their lives, regardless of sex, race, religion. So in my opinion..if people are kneeling during the national anthem because people get treated differently, and everyone has a choice as to how they are treated..then in my opinion it is hypocrisy. Each have the freedom to go as far as they want..ask Obama, Oprah, Trump, Bill Gates,..their successes were not handed to them..they worked for it. It was their choice..just like everyone else who has a choice to be treated differently. And parents..if you don't push your kids to excel in school..as a productive and law abiding citizen in this country...then YOU have chosen for your children to be treated differently. Kneeling for the national anthem will not reverse the choices you've made for yourself.

So what about Pat Tillman? Notion people get what they deserve is at the very heart of this issue. Corruption buries reality and if it's not dealt with or exposed becomes a true threat to liberty. And liberty itself is FAR more important than abiding by the pageantry of a pre game National Anthem ceremony.
  • mex likes this

#53 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

liberty is an anachronism

a concept that is foreign to the 'I want it now' crowd

watch what happens following this vegas mass-shooting

never let a crisis go to waste

#54 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

Liberty is fleeting and has been for a century. Plenty of things to take a knee against. The FDA for endorsing the poisoning of our food supply and BigPharma’s monopoly. The IRS, for theft. The NSA, for invading every aspect of our lives. Etc...

#55 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:54 AM

Was Pence protesting the protesters? Childish stunt by him and his daddy. Of course some of the niners were going to kneel.  I think it was disrespectful for him to walk out on the thousands of people who did stand for the anthem. Playing politics with the flag is not exactly respectful. Anybody want to defend this prank?

#56 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

Was Pence protesting the protesters? Childish stunt by him and his daddy. Of course some of the niners were going to kneel.  I think it was disrespectful for him to walk out on the thousands of people who did stand for the anthem. Playing politics with the flag is not exactly respectful. Anybody want to defend this prank?

Prank?  It's a statement.  Stop disrespecting the flag.  The NFL is bleeding viewers and PR, Trump knows exactly what he's doing here.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  You may "hate" him, but he has toppled the Bush family, the Clinton family, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, CNN, James Comey, Hollywood, and pretty much everyone else who pushes a political agenda opposed to the core values of his voting base.  Look at what he's done to the NFL in a few short weeks.  What you call a "prank" is Trump/Pence playing politics with people who have no idea how to play back.

The NFL fell right into the trap and now they are facing a PR nightmare.  Trump is playing by a different set of rules and it's amazing how ridiculously slow his opponents are to figure that out.

#57 Nibiru

Nibiru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:49 AM

You see flags flying at night with no light on them
You see them fly till they are tattered
You see them fly until they dont even have any colors left
Why dont we crawl those assholes that do that shit

My daddy was in the first landing craft of Marines to set foot on Guadalcanal and if that doesn't ring a bell google it
So I was raised by a battle hardened United States Marine

And I have no doubt where dear old dad would stand on this issue
But he would and was more pissed at the aforementioned flags flying at night with no light and the disrespect of flying the colors till there were no colors left

So if CK is wrong so are about a million other fucks that are just as disrespectful as anyone else

Personally I keep my flag in the triangle case they handed to my mother they took off his casket and folded at his funeral

#58 chiefmanZada

chiefmanZada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:57 AM

Prank? It's a statement. Stop disrespecting the flag. The NFL is bleeding viewers and PR, Trump knows exactly what he's doing here. Why is that so hard for you to understand? You may "hate" him, but he has toppled the Bush family, the Clinton family, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, CNN, James Comey, Hollywood, and pretty much everyone else who pushes a political agenda opposed to the core values of his voting base. Look at what he's done to the NFL in a few short weeks. What you call a "prank" is Trump/Pence playing politics with people who have no idea how to play back.

The NFL fell right into the trap and now they are facing a PR nightmare. Trump is playing by a different set of rules and it's amazing how ridiculously slow his opponents are to figure that out.

Good for them, playing politics with the tax payers money. Real solid leadership right there. Let's play with hard working American money.

I hope you tune into the Chiefs branding that donkey ass

#59 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

that donkey ass

Stop with the racism.

#60 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:18 AM

Prank?  It's a statement.  Stop disrespecting the flag.  The NFL is bleeding viewers and PR, Trump knows exactly what he's doing here.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  You may "hate" him, but he has toppled the Bush family, the Clinton family, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, CNN, James Comey, Hollywood, and pretty much everyone else who pushes a political agenda opposed to the core values of his voting base.  Look at what he's done to the NFL in a few short weeks.  What you call a "prank" is Trump/Pence playing politics with people who have no idea how to play back.

The NFL fell right into the trap and now they are facing a PR nightmare.  Trump is playing by a different set of rules and it's amazing how ridiculously slow his opponents are to figure that out.

As you're climbing all over yourself to get to the keyboard to defend your heartthrob, do you ever think before you type? Or is it just a reflex?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users