Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Michael Che Calls Donald Trump a 'Cheap Cracker' on SNL — and Social Media Is Divided Over It

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:06 AM

really?

SNL-Ratings-1.gif
Does this show current ratings?
https://www.westernj...-portray-trump/

http://deadline.com/...nes-1201887328/

http://dailycaller.c...of-last-season/

#22 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:06 AM

Funny is funny. I loved Larry David doing Bernie. Alex Baldwin is classic. Has caused a revival in ratings. Only been one new SNL and I d o not know ratings but no doubt the 2016 election did wonders for SNL ratings.

#23 jetlord

jetlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:39 AM

Black SNL host Calls Trump a "cheap cracka" and a "b!tch" on SNL "news"... Racism and all, right?

Michael Che Calls Donald Trump a 'Cheap Cracker' on SNL — and Social Media Is Divided Over It

http://people.com/tv...nternet-reacts/

Did Che consider that a huge number of people helped in Houston were minorities?  Of course not.  It wouldn't fit his narrative.  Just keep telling the same lies and they eventually become truth.  1984

#24 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:32 PM

I remember when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask during an event and was fired the next day, and the media frenzy was full on about it.  It was as if someone committed treason.

That Clown  did that act at the Pilot Grove Rodeo (My old home town)..something I attended for almost 15 straight years..I saw that act. He was supposed to do it at the Missouri State Fair but was politely replaced ( if I remember correctly). He was a teacher/Admin at the Boonville Mo school..no locals really thought much about it until the picture went viral, poor guy almost lost his job.. God Damned Liberals all he did was wear a mask..nothing more than wearing a mask of any other politician that I have seen done since Nixon. I bet there is one wearing a DJT mask  and nobody gives a rats ass.

#25 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

That Clown  did that act at the Pilot Grove Rodeo (My old home town)..something I attended for almost 15 straight years..I saw that act. He was supposed to do it at the Missouri State Fair but was politely replaced ( if I remember correctly). He was a teacher/Admin at the Boonville Mo school..no locals really thought much about it until the picture went viral, poor guy almost lost his job.. God Damned Liberals all he did was wear a mask..nothing more than wearing a mask of any other politician that I have seen done since Nixon. I bet there is one wearing a DJT mask  and nobody gives a rats ass.

But holding up a faux severed head of Trump is fine with them.

#26 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

But holding up a faux severed head of Trump is fine with them.

of course!

#27 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

Funny is funny. I loved Larry David doing Bernie. Alex Baldwin is classic. Has caused a revival in ratings. Only been one new SNL and I d o not know ratings but no doubt the 2016 election did wonders for SNL ratings.

The same folks that voted for Cankles still watch SNL. So NY and California, people who live in their own fantasy world.
  • oldtimer likes this

#28 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

yeah I can imagine that. I understand history

What is it you understand?  This crap of the past 10 to 15 years that the white male republican is the root of all evil?  The southern democrats were the originators of the klan.  Slavery in itself was not something perpetrated solely by the white man.  Slavery has been around since the beginning of man, regardless of race or creed.  The original slaves that came to the new world weren't herded on boats at gunpoint, they were sold to the westerners by their own tribal leaders who themselves had slaves.  There's this liberal american fiction that slavery is an affliction caused singularly by the white western male, which is patently false.  Persians enslaved their own people, as did the Greeks and other countless groups.  I'm not racist.  If I were alive during the civil war, I would have no doubt supported emancipation.  While I am republican, I do equally support human rights and animal rights.  I feel that no living thing should be enslaved, abused or exploited.  With that said, I can read history books and with a rational mind conclude that different eras had different beliefs systems and not everything is black and white.  I can also discern that a statue of a confederate general that's 200 years old isn't somehow responsible for some absurd oppression.  Women were treated as second class citizens as well until the last century, yet they don't seem to hold centuries old disdain for things that hadn't happened to them in their lifetime.  I'm 35, and there's never been a slave working in a field in this country in my lifetime, so I can't exactly sympathize with people who want to complain about something they never had to endure.  That would be like my native american wife bitching at me about the american military passing out blankets laced with small pox.  History is something to be examined and treasured, no matter how good or bad, because it's what molds a person/populous into what they are and will become.  Of course those who are offended by things that never happened in their lifetime are beyond help, because if they're reaching that far, they will never be without a cause to bitch. The modern liberal american essentially has a license of free racism against white christians because they use something that happened 200 years ago as a crutch.  They insult everyone whom they perceive as different.  The bottom line here is that it's ridiculous that in this modern society it's ok for a black man to spin racial slurs at a white man and it be completely acceptable because slavery was a thing a couple of centuries ago. 

#29 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

What is it you understand?  This crap of the past 10 to 15 years that the white male republican is the root of all evil?  The southern democrats were the originators of the klan.  Slavery in itself was not something perpetrated solely by the white man.  Slavery has been around since the beginning of man, regardless of race or creed.  The original slaves that came to the new world weren't herded on boats at gunpoint, they were sold to the westerners by their own tribal leaders who themselves had slaves.  There's this liberal american fiction that slavery is an affliction caused singularly by the white western male, which is patently false.  Persians enslaved their own people, as did the Greeks and other countless groups.  I'm not racist.  If I were alive during the civil war, I would have no doubt supported emancipation.  While I am republican, I do equally support human rights and animal rights.  I feel that no living thing should be enslaved, abused or exploited.  With that said, I can read history books and with a rational mind conclude that different eras had different beliefs systems and not everything is black and white.  I can also discern that a statue of a confederate general that's 200 years old isn't somehow responsible for some absurd oppression.  Women were treated as second class citizens as well until the last century, yet they don't seem to hold centuries old disdain for things that hadn't happened to them in their lifetime.  I'm 35, and there's never been a slave working in a field in this country in my lifetime, so I can't exactly sympathize with people who want to complain about something they never had to endure.  That would be like my native american wife bitching at me about the american military passing out blankets laced with small pox.  History is something to be examined and treasured, no matter how good or bad, because it's what molds a person/populous into what they are and will become.  Of course those who are offended by things that never happened in their lifetime are beyond help, because if they're reaching that far, they will never be without a cause to bitch. The modern liberal american essentially has a license of free racism against white christians because they use something that happened 200 years ago as a crutch.  They insult everyone whom they perceive as different.  The bottom line here is that it's ridiculous that in this modern society it's ok for a black man to spin racial slurs at a white man and it be completely acceptable because slavery was a thing a couple of centuries ago. 

this was a good post until the end.  then you lost it a bit.  but most of it is spot on and i agree with.  

#30 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

this was a good post until the end.  then you lost it a bit.  but most of it is spot on and i agree with.  

First, let me apologize if my post seemed as if it were an attack on you personally, because it wasn't.  It was a bit of a rant, I will admit.  As for the last part, my whole point was, it shouldn't be ok for anyone to throw out the racial slurs, black white green or blue.  I feel like society as a whole lacks the critical thinking component, and many can't think for themselves.  It's simply "well this person is outraged by this so I must be too" without ever examining the why who what or when. 

#31 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

First, let me apologize if my post seemed as if it were an attack on you personally, because it wasn't.  It was a bit of a rant, I will admit.  As for the last part, my whole point was, it shouldn't be ok for anyone to throw out the racial slurs, black white green or blue.  I feel like society as a whole lacks the critical thinking component, and many can't think for themselves.  It's simply "well this person is outraged by this so I must be too" without ever examining the why who what or when. 

i agree with this.  good post.

and i didn't see the comment on snl.  sometimes comedians go too far and sometimes context does matter.  

#32 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

There is no tolerance in liberalism, it's disgusting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users