Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

I didn't know anything about these

slide fires

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

The word seems to be that  the Vegas Murderer used these "additions" to his  AR/FN &  Ak style weapons..and they are legal. I think the NRA better back off  on fighting any move to make illegal such products..problem is it will be attached to such bogus misconceptions as the Gun Show "Loop hole" they may not have a choice.. clowns like Paddock & the Church killer do nothing for  a sane person to fight the radical stupidity/ignorance of the left.... it practically proves their point.

#2 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

little by little, inch by inch, the progressives will destroy our liberty

did you hear schumer today?

what an uniformed, lying buffoon.

#3 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

little by little, inch by inch, the progressives will destroy our liberty

did you hear schumer today?

what an uniformed, lying buffoon.

Yep

not on antenna .. I get  The View/ The Real & Elllen so I spend my time in here if I got nothing to do outside..just found out I got Gout..DAMNIT!!!..I wish a cold spell would hit so I could at least work up some firewood

#4 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

damn

one of my best friends gets flare-ups of gout... plus didn't one of our elkstravaganza buddies have problems too?

that shit sucks

#5 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

Lots of water OT....Time to get an exercise bike for the house. Turn up the exercise.

I'll talk to Kim and make sure that you peddle at night and provide power...

w

#6 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:36 AM

Yep

not on antenna .. I get The View/ The Real & Elllen so I spend my time in here if I got nothing to do outside..just found out I got Gout..DAMNIT!!!..I wish a cold spell would hit so I could at least work up some firewood

The hell with everything else, that gout shit is going to curb your alcohol consumption.

Take care of yourself and do whats required. I actually listened to my doc after my Achilles surgery and it's healing a hell of a lot better than both of my shoulders did.

#7 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:36 AM

Judging by the pictures of his death scene and the weapons/ammo/equipment he had in that room, that dude put $THOUSANDS into this tragedy - but pretty much nothing about this story adds up yet, so...

#8 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:55 AM

"Question everything" is for the x files, not real life.

#9 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:11 AM

Judging by the pictures of his death scene and the weapons/ammo/equipment he had in that room, that dude put $THOUSANDS into this tragedy - but pretty much nothing about this story adds up yet, so...

Apparently he was a multimillionaire, which makes it weirder. Guy was in the twilight years of his life with all the resources to kick back and do whatever he wanted without stress. Something had to have snapped upstairs. I have a feeling that as the fbi digs into his life, some big demons are going to show themselves.

#10 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:12 AM

My all time favorite show. I want to believe.

#11 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Not according to Albert Einstein, who had this to say to people with your judgmental attitude:

"The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing."

Or how about Richard Dawkins, you know, another dude who knows a thing or two:

“The habit of questioning authority is one of the most valuable gifts that a book, or a teacher, can give a young would-be scientist.”

People who would tell you NOT to question things:  George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joseph Stalin...  Yeah, I'll stick to questioning things that tend to defy logic there brah.

• Semo likes this

#12 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

You know how I know when you've been triggered?

You use the word "brah" in your reply. This little pejorative belies your supposed thoughtful and informed opinions. It becomes about you and the individual who disagrees with you instead of the topic at hand.

In other words, you care more about asserting your opinions, rather than discussing a topic or idea. Its quite counterproductive to the idea of a message board.

#13 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

and his brother's reaction really confuses matters.. thing that caused me to make my Scoobe Doo "HUH" noise was when he mentioned his brother being very Narcissistic. POOTs family has some of the most narcissistic  fuckwads I have ever met..gladly screw over their own family for their own betterment..her brother I could see doing such crap like Vegas if he thought he was becoming Irrelevant..or like was mentioned maybe he had a Brain Tumor or some such that triggered  the evil side of him.. he had a lot of $$ it seems so he could of afforded what ever he wanted to buy..he didn't need backing and I think that 2nd shooter stuff is baloney,

#14 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

bullshit if it is

question everything, especially if government is involved

#15 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

bullshit if it is

question everything, especially if government is involved

yep

#16 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

I could not agree more with the question everything approach.

The "Brah" stuff is merely a diversion.

w

#17 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

The "Brah" stuff is merely a diversion.

I disagree. I feel that these posts stifle discussion and undermine effective dialogue in this forum. That is the point I'm making in that post.

#18 MAUI

MAUI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationMaui

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

It's what I,'ve told my kids their whole life. Take nothing at face value
  • BroncoStud likes this

#19 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

Yep

not on antenna .. I get The View/ The Real & Elllen so I spend my time in here if I got nothing to do outside..just found out I got Gout..DAMNIT!!!..I wish a cold spell would hit so I could at least work up some firewood

100 percent CBD Hemp oil works really well to curb duration and number of flare ups. And exercise is really important.

#20 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

100 percent CBD Hemp oil works really well to curb duration and number of flare ups. And exercise is really important.

how bout 100% Sativa oil? LOL

retired and have 160 acre "farm".. I get more exercise now than when I had a job..not that its a great deal all the time but it has its days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users