Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

UK Police Pull Over Muslim Immigrant for No Insurance - Find Crying Kidnapped Woman in Trunk

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

adorable. Defend bigotry and blame the dude calling it out. Bstud can have his opinion, doesn't make him not a bigot.

Tony dungy publicly crusaded against gay rights. People call him a great man. He was/is a bigot. Just because you agree with the rhetoric doesn't make it ok

if you want to keep throwing around the term bigot, I suggest you learn what it means.

you are more intolerant than studley

you are intolerant of obese people, and of people with whom you disagree politically

this is known by everyone reading your posts

#42 chiefmanZada

chiefmanZada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

Islam was hatched one day during the European Dark Ages while a warlord and child rapist named Mohamed was walking along the Arabian Peninsula. He created his cult out of thin air and spread it through war along the Peninsula to unite the warring tribes under a single belief system. He is not the same as the Christian God, in fact, in the very text said child rapist wrote out of thin air, the words compel EVERY Muslim to exterminate said Christians from Earth, all other infidels or non-Muslims as well.

Here are a few examples of women being less in Allah's eyes than men, in this cult:
Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176).

Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." .

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it"

I will agree that the Islamic culture is far more oppressive to women than the Quran compels it to be, but let's not pretend that Allah is the same as Jesus Christ here dude.

I'm going to have a massive headache in the morning.

Listen bub, how many Muslims are there in this world? Quite a few, yes. How many Muslims are there in the United States? Quite a few, yes.

I don't think you know or are friends with many of them. They are kind good-hearted people. And yes, they're people too, meaning they have lives including families, responsibilities, stress, age, love, hate, smoke, anger, whatever you name man they experience everyday life as we do. The Islam religion teaches them to be good people, and good people they are. Out of the MILLIONS of Muslims in this country, we see a white man create the most hated gun crime in American history. He is not a terrorist, in the eyes of the media, and in the eyes of you.

It's sad. Very sad how you ignorant you are. I read each of those quotes you posted and the sad sentance before it. Those quotes are not hateful. What I got from them is a man and a woman are two different people. This is true. A man and a woman are created different physically, which affects them mentally. It is alarming to see the quotes favor a man for the forefront of materialism and responsibility, but perhaps we are thinking of currency in a different manner of today's age.

Men have more responsibility than women do. I don't think anyone will disagree that this isn't our way of life for the majority of our population. Men (not all men but most) are physically stronger than women, unless of course influenced by exercise. So therefore is a man meant to have more responsibility? I believe so and I also believe that men are the carrier of life, God'z greatest creation. But so are women! So it's best to say they're both equal, and I disagree with the prophet's teachings on that note.

Never in the Quran does it enforce extermination you sicko. Those are your Hitler words. And by the fucking way, you go tell me what they call "the Christian God" in arabic. God is Allah, and Allah is God, where both teach there is only one God, the same God. There are stories, similar stories. Quit putting down your own God

#43 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

if you want to keep throwing around the term bigot, I suggest you learn what it means.

you are more intolerant than studley

you are intolerant of obese people, and of people with whom you disagree politically

this is known by everyone reading your posts

this is just simply a false statement.

Except that fat people are gross. That is true. But I am tolerant of their fatness

#44 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

But I am tolerant of their fatness

I'm confused.

So, if someone is intolerant of a person's blackness, they're NOT a bigot?

#45 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

I'm confused.

So, if someone is intolerant of a person's blackness, they're NOT a bigot?

incorrect

Simply put, just don't be a bigot. And try not to be fat. Those are good messages I think we all can get behind.

#46 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

incorrect

Simply put, just don't be a bigot. And try not to be fat. Those are good messages I think we all can get behind.

But that's not what you said.

You said, and have said so in the past, that you dislike fat people.

So you are judging people based on their looks.

That's no different than disliking a person because they are black.

It's all the same thing. Ignorance. 

Quote: Except that fat people are gross. That is true. But I am tolerant of their fatness

What if someone said, "I think black people are gross, but I tolerate their blackness."

I'll sit back and watch you try to squirm out of your own comments. 

f71.gif

Except that fat people are gross. That is true. But I am tolerant of their fatness

#47 Evad

Evad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

incorrect

Theodore Cleaver: Hey Wally, what are sweaters made out of?
Wally Cleaver: Uh, sheep.
Theodore Cleaver: I'd hate to be a sheep and get made into a sweater.
June Cleaver: [later, downstairs] Come on, Beaver, dinner.
Theodore Cleaver: What are we havin', Mom?
June Cleaver: Lamb chops.
Theodore Cleaver: Are they made out of sheep?
June Cleaver: Uh, huh.
Theodore Cleaver: Boy, sheep sure have a tough time.

• oldtimer likes this

#48 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Theodore Cleaver: Hey Wally, what are sweaters made out of?
Wally Cleaver: Uh, sheep.
Theodore Cleaver: I'd hate to be a sheep and get made into a sweater.
June Cleaver: [later, downstairs] Come on, Beaver, dinner.
Theodore Cleaver: What are we havin', Mom?
June Cleaver: Lamb chops.
Theodore Cleaver: Are they made out of sheep?
June Cleaver: Uh, huh.
Theodore Cleaver: Boy, sheep sure have a tough time.

:lol: That was great!

#49 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

But that's not what you said.

You said, and have said so in the past, that you dislike fat people.

So you are judging people based on their looks.

That's no different than disliking a person because they are black.

It's all the same thing. Ignorance. 

Quote: Except that fat people are gross. That is true. But I am tolerant of their fatness

What if someone said, "I think black people are gross, but I tolerate their blackness."

I'll sit back and watch you try to squirm out of your own comments. 

f71.gif

you are really reaching here.  it is not the same thing at all

disliking black people is racist.  thinking fat people are gross has nothing to do with race.  

#50 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

you are really reaching here.  it is not the same thing at all

disliking black people is racist.  thinking fat people are gross has nothing to do with race.  

You're a fatist

• mex likes this

#51 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

You're a fatist

maybe that is something i will have to work on.  i will work on that as hard as the fat people work on losing weight.  

#52 reesebobby

reesebobby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

I'm going to have a massive headache in the morning.

Listen bub, how many Muslims are there in this world? Quite a few, yes. How many Muslims are there in the United States? Quite a few, yes.

I don't think you know or are friends with many of them. They are kind good-hearted people. And yes, they're people too, meaning they have lives including families, responsibilities, stress, age, love, hate, smoke, anger, whatever you name man they experience everyday life as we do. The Islam religion teaches them to be good people, and good people they are. Out of the MILLIONS of Muslims in this country, we see a white man create the most hated gun crime in American history. He is not a terrorist, in the eyes of the media, and in the eyes of you.

It's sad. Very sad how you ignorant you are. I read each of those quotes you posted and the sad sentance before it. Those quotes are not hateful. What I got from them is a man and a woman are two different people. This is true. A man and a woman are created different physically, which affects them mentally. It is alarming to see the quotes favor a man for the forefront of materialism and responsibility, but perhaps we are thinking of currency in a different manner of today's age.

Men have more responsibility than women do. I don't think anyone will disagree that this isn't our way of life for the majority of our population. Men (not all men but most) are physically stronger than women, unless of course influenced by exercise. So therefore is a man meant to have more responsibility? I believe so and I also believe that men are the carrier of life, God'z greatest creation. But so are women! So it's best to say they're both equal, and I disagree with the prophet's teachings on that note.

Never in the Quran does it enforce extermination you sicko. Those are your Hitler words. And by the fucking way, you go tell me what they call "the Christian God" in arabic. God is Allah, and Allah is God, where both teach there is only one God, the same God. There are stories, similar stories. Quit putting down your own God

There are 1.8 Billion muslims in the world. 3.3 Million of them are here in the United States. I know a very limited number of them, but I agree American Muslims are much like American non muslims. The problem is that American Muslims are not representative of the other 1.75 Billion Muslims. Next year, Saudi women finally earn the right to drive. But they can't vote. Or travel without a man. Or choose a husband. Or inherit property. They are subject to honor killings. Being gay is punishable by death. And this is not just in Saudi Arabia. We see the same thing over and over in Muslim states.

And yes the biggest shooting now belongs to a white non muslim. But the second largest belongs to Muslims shooting up a gay night club, and both pale to the thousands killed in the World Trade Center. 280 were injured at the Boston Marathon. The Paris night club. The Manchester attack. The Turkey bombings. There is a reason people associate terrorist attacks with Islam. And that reason is not bigotry. It's history.
  • BroncoStud and mex like this

#53 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:31 PM

very well stated Lloyd... er, reesebobby.

#54 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

There are 1.8 Billion muslims in the world. 3.3 Million of them are here in the United States. I know a very limited number of them, but I agree American Muslims are much like American non muslims. The problem is that American Muslims are not representative of the other 1.75 Billion Muslims. Next year, Saudi women finally earn the right to drive. But they can't vote. Or travel without a man. Or choose a husband. Or inherit property. They are subject to honor killings. Being gay is punishable by death. And this is not just in Saudi Arabia. We see the same thing over and over in Muslim states.

And yes the biggest shooting now belongs to a white non muslim. But the second largest belongs to Muslims shooting up a gay night club, and both pale to the thousands killed in the World Trade Center. 280 were injured at the Boston Marathon. The Paris night club. The Manchester attack. The Turkey bombings. There is a reason people associate terrorist attacks with Islam. And that reason is not bigotry. It's history.

good post

do christians get the blame for all the murders they commit?  rarely do i see a headline of christian kills so and so many people.  but every time a muslim does something his religion is attached by dudes like bstud.  

i dislike all religion so i don't really care other than just to ask is the reporting of things the same?  

#55 reesebobby

reesebobby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

good post

do christians get the blame for all the murders they commit?  rarely do i see a headline of christian kills so and so many people.  but every time a muslim does something his religion is attached by dudes like bstud.  

i dislike all religion so i don't really care other than just to ask is the reporting of things the same?

Rarely do Christians kill in the name of Christianity. And if they did, you wouldn't have every Christian organization in the world trying to take credit for it. But I imagine if 2 Christians go into a mosque and yell Praise Jesus! while executing Muslims the headlines would reflect that.
  • Semo, BroncoStud and mex like this

#56 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

Rarely do Christians kill in the name of Christianity. And if they did, you wouldn't have every Christian organization in the world trying to take credit for it. But I imagine if 2 Christians go into a mosque and yell Praise Jesus! while executing Muslims the headlines would reflect that.

Save your breath he isn't worth. A few of us has stopped responding to the monkey.

#57 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

that is a good point.

#58 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Save your breath he isn't worth. A few of us has stopped responding to the monkey.

thanks for that

way less racist rhetoric i have to see from you that way

#59 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:45 PM

You crack me up 63. You indirectly reply to just about all of OC's posts and you warn people of the "monkey". I think most on here can decide for themselves whether they want to engage him or not. Just ignore him completely.

#60 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

You crack me up 63. You indirectly reply to just about all of OC's posts and you warn people of the "monkey". I think most on here can decide for themselves whether they want to engage him or not. Just ignore him completely.

but to be fair, those are his best posts.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users