Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

UK Police Pull Over Muslim Immigrant for No Insurance - Find Crying Kidnapped Woman in Trunk

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

I'm going to have a massive headache in the morning.

Listen bub, how many Muslims are there in this world? Quite a few, yes. How many Muslims are there in the United States? Quite a few, yes.

I don't think you know or are friends with many of them. They are kind good-hearted people. And yes, they're people too, meaning they have lives including families, responsibilities, stress, age, love, hate, smoke, anger, whatever you name man they experience everyday life as we do. The Islam religion teaches them to be good people, and good people they are. Out of the MILLIONS of Muslims in this country, we see a white man create the most hated gun crime in American history. He is not a terrorist, in the eyes of the media, and in the eyes of you.

It's sad. Very sad how you ignorant you are. I read each of those quotes you posted and the sad sentance before it. Those quotes are not hateful. What I got from them is a man and a woman are two different people. This is true. A man and a woman are created different physically, which affects them mentally. It is alarming to see the quotes favor a man for the forefront of materialism and responsibility, but perhaps we are thinking of currency in a different manner of today's age.

Men have more responsibility than women do. I don't think anyone will disagree that this isn't our way of life for the majority of our population. Men (not all men but most) are physically stronger than women, unless of course influenced by exercise. So therefore is a man meant to have more responsibility? I believe so and I also believe that men are the carrier of life, God'z greatest creation. But so are women! So it's best to say they're both equal, and I disagree with the prophet's teachings on that note.

Never in the Quran does it enforce extermination you sicko. Those are your Hitler words. And by the fucking way, you go tell me what they call "the Christian God" in arabic. God is Allah, and Allah is God, where both teach there is only one God, the same God. There are stories, similar stories. Quit putting down your own God

You are delusional and simply ignore the FACTS and WORDS that anyone in this country can every easily study.  Delusion.

#82 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Blame the government not the religion. The Quran does not excel oppression like Sharia Law does and damn the people who formed this law

Ok dude, can you name ONE SINGLE COUNTRY on Earth, that uses Sharia Law as its legal platform, that is NOT Islamic?  Just one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users