Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Jimmy Kimmel

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

When has he 'cried' about over 50 people EVERY MONTH getting killed by guns in the liberal gun control bastion of chicago?

#2 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Kimmel is an unfunny piece of shit.  He's no better than Joseph Goebbels.

#3 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

he's obviously racist

he doesn't care about all those minorities getting killed every month

he only cares about rich people

#4 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:52 AM

Hyperbole

#5 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hyperbole

Truth

#6 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

I go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 4:45 everyday.

That's what we evil capitalists do.

Who is Jimmy Kimmel?

w
  • oldtimer likes this

#7 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

Lol yep

#8 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

I go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 4:45 everyday.

That's what we evil capitalists do.

Who is Jimmy Kimmel?

w

I don't go to bed or get up as early as you do OLD man, normally 2230 (after local news) and up at 0600 but I too haven't watched any of these shows, in fact I don't ever remember watching any of them ever.

My folks never watched them either, they were watch news and in bed then up at the crack of dawn. Damn, I'm my parents. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

Old girlfriend of mine in high school, her parents watched Johnny Carson religiously.

#9 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

Living in the Bay Area, its not worth it to watch the news. total waste of time.

and

yes, I am an old dude at 58. man o man

w

#10 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

Kimmel is an unfunny piece of shit. He's no better than Joseph Goebbels.

Brah. Dumb statement. I would expect such out of a liberal... smh...

#11 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

i don't watch his show but always thought he was a funny dude.  i see clips here and there.  

you bunch of snowflakes need to realize that people are different and don't have the same views as you.  calm down bstud.  you are constantly triggered.  

#12 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

When has he 'cried' about over 50 people EVERY MONTH getting killed by guns in the liberal gun control bastion of chicago?

he probably has

dude cries over everything.  he cried on air about that lion that got killed in africa

#13 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:24 PM

Brah. Dumb statement. I would expect such out of a liberal... smh...

Kimmel was coached by Chuck Schumer before giving his "monologue" basically calling those of us who oppose socialized medicine heartless genociders...  He isn't even hiding the propaganda these days dude, he is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Left, and for the Democrat Party.  At least Goebbels held the actual title, Kimmel still pretends to be a late-night host.  He and Colbert are propagandists, nothing more.  Colbert was receiving marching orders from the Clinton Campaign, that came out in the emails that Seth Rich was killed for releasing before Debbie blamed Putin.

#14 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:32 PM

Kimmel was coached by Chuck Schumer before giving his "monologue" basically calling those of us who oppose socialized medicine heartless genociders...  He isn't even hiding the propaganda these days dude, he is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Left, and for the Democrat Party.  At least Goebbels held the actual title, Kimmel still pretends to be a late-night host.  He and Colbert are propagandists, nothing more.  Colbert was receiving marching orders from the Clinton Campaign, that came out in the emails that Seth Rich was killed for releasing before Debbie blamed Putin.

bashing trump gets ratings.  his job is to get ratings.

and who gives a shit if he is a democrat and states his personal opinions about health care and such.  is that not his right?  don't watch?  just keep watching hannity and listening to info wars who do the same thing and you love them for it.  

#15 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:39 PM

I don't watch Hannity or listen to InfoWars.  You know, there are some of us who actually have the mental capacity to draw conclusions without being told which conclusions to draw, by dumbass celebrities.  You should give it a try sometime, that is unless you just like being up close and person with Mr. Maddow's sphincter on a daily basis.

#16 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

I don't watch Hannity or listen to InfoWars.  You know, there are some of us who actually have the mental capacity to draw conclusions without being told which conclusions to draw, by dumbass celebrities.  You should give it a try sometime, that is unless you just like being up close and person with Mr. Maddow's sphincter on a daily basis.

who i mr. maddow?  never heard of him.

celebrities are allowed to have opinions.  i am not sure why you have such a hard time with their freedom of speech, mr. so called libertarian.  if you don't like a talk show host and his opinions, don't watch.  that is your right.  

otherwise you are just whining that a dude has a different opinion than you.  just like you whined that some famous chick said something that hurt your feelings

#17 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

Take a vacation brah

#18 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

OC-

Sure, they can have "free speech", I NEVER said they couldn't.  I could care less if Kimmel espouses his dumbass viewpoints to the liberals who watch him, I don't watch him, why are you so bent out of shape when we call him out for what he really is?  The dude is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Democrat Party, as is Colbert.

Why does it upset you so much that I point that out?

You are easily:

c4475c04aec599b12e045be21e520c2d--libera

#19 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Take a vacation brah

I'd settle for an Alaskan getaway - for sure.

#20 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

I'd settle for an Alaskan getaway - for sure.

Do that. Get away from TV and the interwebs. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users