Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Washington player racially abused by Chief fans?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Chiefsfan1963

Chiefsfan1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

Sports radio 810 on Soren Petro confirmed Pryors account. Several callers confirmed it did happen.

I doubt they would stand up in the court of law and swear to it. You know as good as I do Wilkie, that callers to talk shows like posters on blogs can say anything without having to actually prove what they say. How many eyewitnesses have we seen recently recant their statements when asked in court, Michael Brown witnesses come to mind.

#62 omahacolt

omahacolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

I doubt they would stand up in the court of law and swear to it. You know as good as I do Wilkie, that callers to talk shows like posters on blogs can say anything without having to actually prove what they say. How many eyewitnesses have we seen recently recant their statements when asked in court, Michael Brown witnesses come to mind.

haha

Leave it up to a white guy that wasn't there to deny racism happened. This guy. Never fails to promote his racist agenda

#63 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:09 AM

Conduct of fans at professional football games can be appalling at times.   I don't doubt it happened but of course call in talk shows is not proof or evidence.

#64 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

Conduct of fans at professional football games can be appalling at times. I don't doubt it happened but of course call in talk shows is not proof or evidence.

Did you see the video of Oakland parking lot today?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users