Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

This is a great idea

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

90 percent of their news is proven not be factual? You have a legitimate source for that statement?

Haven't you stated numerous times on here Wilkie that you still trust CNN?

#22 Chiefs Convert

Chiefs Convert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:38 AM

thats an assumption.. The "Vocal Majority" as you put it thinks and believes that the vast majority of the Media (MSM)is biased towards the left and helps that agenda .. your a good honest man..tell me thats not so

I honestly do not watch television news. As far as "print" media, I consume a variety of sources that span the spectrum. I try to keep myself honest by exposing myself to individuals who do not share my personal political beliefs. That's part of what I do here.

#23 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

'It is frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write'- Trump

Think about this for a minute. 

#24 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

'It is frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write'- Trump

Think about this for a minute. 

It's ok when Obama, Hillary, and the establishment media go after bloggers and small-time media as "fake news", but when Trump questions actual fake news organizations like CNN, it's time to question Trump on it?  The double standard here is what needs to be thought about.  They have literally spent 8 months INVENTING negative stories about the dude, are they even "news"...?  Answer:  nope.

#25 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

It's ok when Obama, Hillary, and the establishment media go after bloggers and small-time media as "fake news", but when Trump questions actual fake news organizations like CNN, it's time to question Trump on it?  The double standard here is what needs to be thought about.  They have literally spent 8 months INVENTING negative stories about the dude, are they even "news"...?  Answer:  nope.

Man o man. Can you reply without invoking Obama or Clinton? If it was wrong for Obama or Clinton is now ok for Trump?

#26 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:30 PM

I deny it.

well of course you do... you're adorable  :lol:

#27 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:01 AM

Cnn gets there money from the same place as Facebook. When b Russia is paying for what you see..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users