Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Erving

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:26 AM

Ok, I said it last week too, but really, Erving looked good.

#2 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

hopefully he just needed some different surroundings..his attitude in College was an issue and seems that it carried over to Cleveland. I am sure now he's just happy to be out of Cleveland

#3 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Yep.  Thought he looked really good.  The whole line played well.

#4 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

hopefully he just needed some different surroundings..his attitude in College was an issue and seems that it carried over to Cleveland. I am sure now he's just happy to be out of Cleveland

Tim Grunhard said he talked to people in Cleveland he knew and attitude was part of the problem. He's a me guy you will have to get to buy into your coaching. Plus they really felt he's better suited for tackle.
  • oldtimer likes this

#5 DieHard

DieHard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

I think he was out of position there. The reports I have read was he was terrible at C. A little better at G and pretty solid at RT. Either way, I like what I see.

#6 sith13

sith13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Cleveland isn't really an environment for any player to thrive. Having better players around him might make a big difference and regarding the attitude issues I'm guessing his agent already told him that he won't get many more chances in the NFL. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users