Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Liberals To Be Triggered In 3..2..1.. - Fracking Has Cut More CO2 Emissions Than All Renewable Energy Combined

But Russia

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:34 AM

The only thing I would agree to is that the climate is constantly changing, very unpredictable and any models that argue accuracy of forecasting is pure silliness.

Sorry, global cooling (err, no that was the 1970's) global warming (err, no that was in the early 2000's) I mean global climate change is nothing more than a progressive scheme to pull money out of developed nations and give it to poor nations....while skimming a nice piece along the way....oh yeah, did I mention that we lose sovereignty & and liberty along the way?

W

#42 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:46 AM

the poles aren't melting.

none of that has anything to do with the global warming hoax

N.O. always floods because A. the city is below sea level and sits between the gulf, the mississippi and lake ponchatrain, and B. it rests smack dab in the middle of hurricane alley

New Orleans always floods so just deal with it is exactly the type logic that cost this country over 200 billion and 1,800 lives after Katrina. Guess what. We could have and still can innovate solutions to actually protect American cities oike this or we can keep wasting money on stupid Republican wars and walls.

#43 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

New Orleans always floods so just deal with it is exactly the type logic that cost this country over 200 billion and 1,800 lives after Katrina. Guess what. We could have and still can innovate solutions to actually protect American cities oike this or we can keep wasting money on stupid Republican wars and walls.

:lol: Yeah, I’m glad Obama put an end to all of these republican wars.

#44 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:24 AM

:lol: Yeah, I’m glad Obama put an end to all of these republican wars.

There's little difference in the foreign policies of Democrats and Republicans. Spend money we don't have, lose American lives fighting wars we don't need to fight and make the terrorism threat worse by bombing sovereign borders. I give more blame to the Republicans after Ws ridiculous attempt at empire building through lies and disinformation. Ipoint here would be it would have taken FAR less money to make New Orleans safer and actually tangibly protect Americans. So we can learn from this or continue the world police order nonsense compounded by building a ridiculous wall. Or we can innovate and protect cities like New Orleans and Miami.

#45 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:35 AM

what the hell are you talkking about

it does always flood

that's the truth whether you like it or not

the taxpayers have paid for the same people, to rebuild the same homes, in the same locations, over and over again, in areas that are extremely vulnerable to repeated flooding

it's insanity

#46 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:14 AM

what the hell are you talkking about

it does always flood

that's the truth whether you like it or not

the taxpayers have paid for the same people, to rebuild the same homes, in the same locations, over and over again, in areas that are extremely vulnerable to repeated flooding

it's insanity

Yep. Cities that are built in a bowl are probably going to flood.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: But Russia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users