Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Name Calling in the Locker Room

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 xen

xen

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Please read the rules for this forum before posting in here. Just because it is the LR it is not a license to harass or defame each other.

I have already given out 1 suspension over this. Fair warning.

Everyone needs to bring it down a notch. Maybe do some yoga and chill a bit.

#2 wilkie

wilkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationShagri La

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

I would second that.   We are not in elementary school on the playground anymore.

#3 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

Name calling is the most often tactic of a person who's losing a debate anyway. Problem is when the President of the free world uses these types of inflammatory grade school insults, it just drives others to do the same.

#4 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

Name calling is the most often tactic of a person who's losing a debate anyway. Problem is when the President of the free world uses these types of inflammatory grade school insults, it just drives others to do the same.

so if DJT Jumped off a bridge it'd make others do the same? yea ok

#5 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

so if DJT Jumped off a bridge it'd make others do the same? yea ok

The entire mood of this country right now is to escalate any debate to a point where insults rule over rational thought. And when the President fuels this fire on almost a daily basis, it does indeed have a tangible impact whether you want to believe it or  not. 

#6 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

The entire mood of this country right now is to escalate any debate to a point where insults rule over rational thought. And when the President fuels this fire on almost a daily basis, it does indeed have a tangible impact whether you want to believe it or not.

Like the snowflakes need any more excuses to whine.

Besides, we can’t control what the POTUS does, unless he comes in here and name calls. Then I am sure he would get the ban hammer.

#7 Mloe68

Mloe68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

Like the snowflakes need any more excuses to whine.

Besides, we can’t control what the POTUS does, unless he comes in here and name calls. Then I am sure he would get the ban hammer.

Those "snowflakes" clearly exist equally on both sides of the aisle and are easily antagonized. It's worse now than ever before in my lifetime in my opinion and this President has played a clear role in that. I think leadership does matter at the top. 

#8 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:45 PM

well it  doesn't matter what the POTUS says or does in this regard...what matters is behavior in here..no excuses . if you cant debate  adultly ( like that new term? LOL ) then hit the road or we'll send you down the road talking to yourself

the end

#9 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

well it doesn't matter what the POTUS says or does in this regard...what matters is behavior in here..no excuses . if you cant debate adultly ( like that new term? LOL ) then hit the road or we'll send you down the road talking to yourself

the end

Which we've stated now numerous times.

#10 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:50 AM

Those "snowflakes" clearly exist equally on both sides of the aisle and are easily antagonized. It's worse now than ever before in my lifetime in my opinion and this President has played a clear role in that. I think leadership does matter at the top. 

So did the last President.

#11 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Can we use Crooked, Lyin' and Liddle'? ;)

#12 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

You’re all a bunch of inbred homos! Sack suckers! 😂

#13 oldtimer

oldtimer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:10 PM

You’re all a bunch of inbred homos! Sack suckers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users