Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

REPORT: Bill Clinton Hated Hillary's New Book, Threw It In Garbage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

REPORT: Bill Clinton Hated Hillary's New Book, Threw It In Garbage

Hillary Clinton didn't lose the 2016 election. Everyone else lost it for her.

So far she's blamed: FBI director James Comey, Russia, computer bots, Wikileaks, Bernie Sanders, Facebook, Joe Biden, fake news, Twitter, voter ID laws, the vast right-wing conspiracy, sexism, Barack Obama, ageism, Anthony Weiner, white women, xenophobia, black people, the electoral college, the DNC, misogyny, women cowed by their husbands — even former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

The two-time loser is now on a tour selling her new book, What Happened (as if she needs more money). She's wandering the country and, for some reason, Canada, telling a few hundred people at a time that the world conspired against her when she got absolutely pummeled by Donald Trump in the presidential race.

Now, Edward Klein, an author who has written several books about the Clintons, reports that Bill Clinton tried to dissuade Hillary on her blame-filled book, the New York Post reports. Klein's got a new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump, coming out October 30, and he's got some tasty nuggets in there.

Before Hillary sent the manuscript to her publisher, she gave it to Bill to read, and he made major changes with a red pencil,” said a close Clinton family friend. “But she refused to even read his corrections, and he got so furious that he tossed the entire manuscript into the garbage.

“He told her the book made her look bewildered, angry and confused, and that those were poor qualities in a person who aspired to be a world leader,” the friend continued.

“He hated the title because calling it ‘What Happened’ would only make people say, ‘You lost.’ He urged her to postpone the pub date and rewrite the book, but she yelled at him and said, ‘The book is finished and that’s how it’s going to be published.’”

Klein also writes that Bill told Hillary just a month before the election that she was losing, urging her to campaign in Rust Belt states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — all of which she lost to Trump.

She told him he was delusional,” Klein writes.

http://www.dailywire...rew-joseph-curl

#2 Semo

Semo

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

:lol:

#3 moons314

moons314

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:28 PM

After all the crap between them, it really makes me wonder if the only reason they stayed together all these years was because of the political ambitions of the both of them?  

#4 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

After all the crap between them, it really makes me wonder if the only reason they stayed together all these years was because of the political ambitions of the both of them?  

That would be my guess...  He wasn't banging everything in sight because of his deep devotion to Hillary, and she's a psychopath, so it's not like she's capable of actual human attachment.

#5 West

West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,190 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

Is there a portion of hell that is worse than being married to Hillary Clinton?

...and people say there is no God...lol

w

#6 azchief21

azchief21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

The Clinton book is a steaming pile of shit. But come on, somebody was in the room when Clinton said this to Clinton? Unnamed source. Fake news. I agree with West though, if given the choice of being married to Clinton or going to hell, I'm on the Highway to Hell.

• kcchief4lif likes this

#7 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

Hell I have been on the highway to hell for a long time..

#8 Calichief

Calichief

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

See you there

#9 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:57 PM

ya think?

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users